Author Topic: Jeff Sessions wakes up - realizes he's the Attorney General of the United States  (Read 720 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Since the source is CNN I can only assume that Trumptards will think these are fake quotes

Washington (CNN)Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired back at President Donald Trump Thursday afternoon, after Trump said he "never took control" of the Justice Department.

"I took control of the Department of Justice the day I was sworn in, which is why we have had unprecedented success at effectuating the President's agenda -- one that protects the safety and security and rights of the American people, reduces violent crime, enforces our immigration laws, promotes economic growth, and advances religious liberty," Sessions said in a statement.

"While I am Attorney General, the actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations. I demand the highest standards, and where they are not met, I take action. However, no nation has a more talented, more dedicated group of law enforcement investigators and prosecutors than the United States."

"I am proud to serve with them and proud of the work we have done in successfully advancing the rule of law,"
he added.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump/index.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The Communist News Network finally wrote something without taking it out context. The left love him for having Rosenstein, hate him because he's helping  Trumps agenda.

Bottomline, this entire investigation is a lib cover up. They're doing the EXACT same thing they're accusing Trump of by 10 fold. Like I've said, I've known drug dealer and hardcore gang members with higher morals and integrity than our appointed and elected political left.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The Communist News Network finally wrote something without taking it out context. The left love him for having Rosenstein, hate him because he's helping  Trumps agenda.

Bottomline, this entire investigation is a lib cover up. They're doing the EXACT same thing they're accusing Trump of by 10 fold. Like I've said, I've known drug dealer and hardcore gang members with higher morals and integrity than our appointed and elected political left.

Keep telling yourself that Trumptard.  Maybe someday you'll actually convince someone other than yourself.

Must be hard for you to comprehend how all these criminals around Trump are pleading guilty or being found guilty.

Even you have to admit that a pretty damn impressive "lib coverup"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Keep telling yourself that Trumptard.  Maybe someday you'll actually convince someone other than yourself.

Must be hard for you to comprehend how all these criminals around Trump are pleading guilty or being found guilty.

Even you have to admit that a pretty damn impressive "lib coverup"

I know you're trolling because no one is this fucking stupid. Even the jurors knew this. But, who am I kidding, this is you we're talking about.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I know you're trolling because no one is this fucking stupid. Even the jurors knew this. But, who am I kidding, this is you we're talking about.

you mean the jurors that found Mannefort guilty ?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I stopped listening to Mark Levin but Sessions used to be his guy. Wonder what he's saying about this turd in the punchbowl?