Author Topic: I think I am beginning to understand the right's logic  (Read 4140 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: I think I am beginning to understand the right's logic
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2018, 06:40:39 PM »
Trump cares about one thing only... Trump.  He doesn't care about another soul in the entire world.  He doesn't give a fuck about his own children, and you dumbfucks think he puts America first?  He cares about himself and $$$$.  That is it.

The hope is though, that in some way, Trumps love of Trump will turn into good things for these people. Like a temporary tax cut (permanent for corporations) or a wall being built and paid by mexico (never ever will happen but sounds super) Trump does like to make the crowd he is standing in front of love him, and will say whatever he thinks they want to hear and will cheer. For some.. that's enough

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2018, 08:29:50 PM »
The hope is though, that in some way, Trumps love of Trump will turn into good things for these people. Like a temporary tax cut (permanent for corporations) or a wall being built and paid by mexico (never ever will happen but sounds super) Trump does like to make the crowd he is standing in front of love him, and will say whatever he thinks they want to hear and will cheer. For some.. that's enough

From that description of a Donald
It sounds like he’s learning how to behave like a politician
Very Quickly & Very Well.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2018, 08:33:41 PM »
Of course he's the POTUS
Just said he's a liar, a con man, a world class pussy and people like you are schmucks

There was another New York con man named Bernie Madoff that many people believed in for many years
The fact that they believed in him for so long doesn't change the fact that he was a con man that entire time

BTW - My life is great.  I live in a great area, have zero debt other than my house and the weather is almost always nice (though a bit hazy at the moment due to all the fires)

How about you.  How's your life going ?

Just realize you live in the UK (or at least per GB.com)

It always make me laugh how so many Trump supporters on this board don't even live in the US

BTW - great job avoiding addressing or responding to anything I actually said in my prior post

I’m very well & life is good - Thanks for asking.

BTW - I try to avoid anything & everything you post   ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2018, 09:14:47 PM »
Trump cares about one thing only... Trump.  He doesn't care about another soul in the entire world.  He doesn't give a fuck about his own children, and you dumbfucks think he puts America first?  He cares about himself and $$$$.  That is it.

That’s funny. You literally just described the left to a T.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2018, 11:16:14 PM »
That’s funny. You literally just described the left to a T.

What's funny is how incredibly foolish this post of yours is. Aren't the left frequently thought of as bleeding hearts who root for the underdog? Given that, the left is the exact opposite of what you suggest they are. In the future, you might want to give a little more thought about what you post before you step in it and to avoid appearing so dumb.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2018, 12:22:25 AM »
What's funny is how incredibly foolish this post of yours is. Aren't the left frequently thought of as bleeding hearts who root for the underdog? Given that, the left is the exact opposite of what you suggest they are. In the future, you might want to give a little more thought about what you post before you step in it and to avoid appearing so dumb.

Leftists have been and always will be the polar opposite of what they preach. That’s a fact

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2018, 03:01:24 AM »
The West is under attack, Western Europe in a few decades is on the way to have its population displaced.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2018, 04:53:42 AM »
The West is under attack, Western Europe in a few decades is on the way to have its population displaced.

It’s all down to the Barcelona Declaration signed in 1995
And being implemented from 2010.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2018, 10:35:08 AM »
In the future, you might want to give a little more thought about what you post before you step in it and to avoid appearing so dumb.
Of all people making this post, lol.......

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2018, 02:48:10 PM »
Of all people making this post, lol.......

Yup, I've made my share of blunders, so what?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2018, 04:16:13 PM »

Does that line apply to Donald also ?  ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2018, 04:24:47 PM »
Simple answer: You should take your own advice so as to "avoid appearing so dumb" by making "incredibly foolish" posts.
Hoping you really don't need that spelled out for you but wouldn't be surprised if you do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2018, 07:05:43 PM »
Simple answer: You should take your own advice so as to "avoid appearing so dumb" by making "incredibly foolish" posts.
Hoping you really don't need that spelled out for you but wouldn't be surprised if you do.

Hmm, my question was rhetorical. Where did you get the idea that it needed an answer? Maybe you take Getbig too seriously. Like it or not, most of us are completely forgettable, including you. Here's the thing, if I sometimes appear dumb, what's it to you? Posting on Getbig is not some great intellectual endeavor; it's basically shooting the breeze on the street corner called the Internet.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2018, 04:03:28 PM »
I’m very well & life is good - Thanks for asking.

BTW - I try to avoid anything & everything you post   ;D

Try harder next time