Author Topic: Trump Avoids John McCain's Terminal Health but Mentions Kim & Kanye  (Read 2505 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Trump loves Kanye and Kim
Getbig hates Kanye and Kim
Quite the dilemma  ??? ??? ???

While many members from across the aisle expressed their well wishes to John McCain, Donald Trump continues to remain silent.

Instead, the president gave shout outs to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at a fundraising dinner for the Ohio Republican Party in Columbus Friday evening, hours after McCain’s family announced he will no longer be seeking medical treatment for stage-four brain cancer.

“All of a sudden those numbers started going up, up, up, and we did great. Now we’re doing great and Kanye West liked me. And that really lifted my [numbers],” Trump praised the rapper during his speech as seen in a video obtained by NBC News.

“Kanye West has some real power! And he’s got a good wife too in Kim, I’ll tell ya. She really is. She did a great thing, a great thing,” he continued, referencing how he pardoned Alice Marie Johnson following the Keeping Up with the Kardashians reality star’s months-long campaign.
“That was through Kim Kardashian, I think it was terrific,” added Trump, who even sent his “warmest regards” to North Korea’s Kim Jong Un.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Avoids John McCain's Terminal Health but Mentions Kim & Kanye
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 02:29:53 AM »
Fuck John McCain... Douche bag should be dead 12 times over...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 02:51:57 AM »
I thought Bruce Willis played John McClain in the die hard series

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 05:46:25 AM »
Getbig would celebrate your terminal health.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 06:15:10 PM »
Well, he’s now dead. RIP

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 06:21:47 PM »
Well, he’s now dead. RIP

Fuck him.  In his own way, he was a traitor to America.  A cuckolded pussbag that smoked liberal dope.  He deserted his first wife when she suffered a horrid, disfiguring accident whilst he was checked in at the Hanoi Hilton. Upon his return to the states he repaid his faithful wife by ultimately leaving her for a wealthy, younger woman.

Like Arnold, McCain was a RINO.  Fuck him.  I could easily say more about this turd but I am in a kind mood...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 07:07:28 PM »
Fuck him.  In his own way, he was a traitor to America.  A cuckolded pussbag that smoked liberal dope.  He deserted his first wife when she suffered a horrid, disfiguring accident whilst he was checked in at the Hanoi Hilton. Upon his return to the states he repaid his faithful wife by ultimately leaving her for a wealthy, younger woman.

Like Arnold, McCain was a RINO.  Fuck him.  I could easily say more about this turd but I am in a kind mood...

Amen.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 04:37:24 PM »
Quite the dilemma  ??? ??? ???

While many members from across the aisle expressed their well wishes to John McCain, Donald Trump continues to remain silent.

Instead, the president gave shout outs to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at a fundraising dinner for the Ohio Republican Party in Columbus Friday evening, hours after McCain’s family announced he will no longer be seeking medical treatment for stage-four brain cancer.

“All of a sudden those numbers started going up, up, up, and we did great. Now we’re doing great and Kanye West liked me. And that really lifted my [numbers],” Trump praised the rapper during his speech as seen in a video obtained by NBC News.

“Kanye West has some real power! And he’s got a good wife too in Kim, I’ll tell ya. She really is. She did a great thing, a great thing,” he continued, referencing how he pardoned Alice Marie Johnson following the Keeping Up with the Kardashians reality star’s months-long campaign.
“That was through Kim Kardashian, I think it was terrific,” added Trump, who even sent his “warmest regards” to North Korea’s Kim Jong Un.

yeah.. a guy who served our country, was in  a POW camp for 5.5 years, tried to work across the aisle and put country before party... you must be Russian or a moron

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 04:38:24 PM »

Oh just shut up.... you're not American, you don't have the standing to speak of such things.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 04:41:51 PM »
Oh just shut up.... you're not American, you don't have the standing to speak of such things.

*SNICKER* 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2018, 05:12:14 PM »
Who cares ??? Just one more time the media is manipulating your emotions. LOL, weaklings. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2018, 05:14:16 PM »
Who cares ??? Just one more time the media is manipulating your emotions. LOL, weaklings. ;D

really? You are so jaded you don't have any respect for someone who 1. Joined the military, 2. was captured and tortured 3. refused early release and 4. spent 5.5 years in a hell hole?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2018, 05:21:06 PM »
really? You are so jaded you don't have any respect for someone who 1. Joined the military, 2. was captured and tortured 3. refused early release and 4. spent 5.5 years in a hell hole?
I admit I'm conflicted on this. There are many stories of favoritism in the military, while captured and afterwards. I respect the military and individuals that have served and died.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2018, 05:27:51 PM »
I admit I'm conflicted on this. There are many stories of favoritism in the military, while captured and afterwards. I respect the military and individuals that have served and died.

cool. I don't really know what Arizonians think about his political performance. There are 3 things that defined McCain for me. 1. He served his country. He served in a way that short of dying or being disfigured, is the ultimate sacrifice.  Hanoi Hilton was not a pleasant place to be and he suffered greatly. 2. He was one of a few that would put country before party, and tried to work with Democrats to hammer out legislation. Lets face it.. half the country is Democrat, half Republican give or take. For one party who is in the majority to ignore the other half of america, no matter which party it is, is not what I want our government to do. Working together, hammering out legislation that both can live with is what I want. He tried that. And 3. When he was in a battle with Obama, and some old white lady tried the "he's a muslim" thing we see on here so often, McCain shut her down and pointed out they had many differences on political issues, but his opponent was a good man... To me, that is a man of character and I respect that. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2018, 05:30:42 PM »

Actually, I do. I am fiercely American.  A Teddy Roosevelt American in that I NEVER hyphenate my heritage.  Look it up, man-cub.  TR was a great American who knew the value of loyalty to one's country.  

But you only know what you are told.  That's true of all of us.  Judging by your mannerisms and typing skills you're just slightly ahead of the curve but crowding the plate.  You claim retired LEO and yet by your words you are anything but.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2018, 05:32:50 PM »
Actually, I do. I am fiercely American.  A Teddy Roosevelt American in that I NEVER hyphenate my heritage.  Look it up, man-cub.  TR was a great American who knew the value of loyalty to one's country.  

But you only know what you are told.  That's true of all of us.  Judging by your mannerisms and typing skills you're just slightly ahead of the curve but crowding the plate.  You claim retired LEO and yet by your words you are anything but.  

It's not a claim. But you are a Trump fan, truth probably confuses you

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2018, 05:38:44 PM »
cool. I don't really know what Arizonians think about his political performance. There are 3 things that defined McCain for me. 1. He served his country. He served in a way that short of dying or being disfigured, is the ultimate sacrifice.  Hanoi Hilton was not a pleasant place to be and he suffered greatly. 2. He was one of a few that would put country before party, and tried to work with Democrats to hammer out legislation. Lets face it.. half the country is Democrat, half Republican give or take. For one party who is in the majority to ignore the other half of america, no matter which party it is, is not what I want our government to do. Working together, hammering out legislation that both can live with is what I want. He tried that. And 3. When he was in a battle with Obama, and some old white lady tried the "he's a muslim" thing we see on here so often, McCain shut her down and pointed out they had many differences on political issues, but his opponent was a good man... To me, that is a man of character and I respect that. 
See I'm conflicted because yes, he served, but even he stated that his recklessness may be the reason he was caught in the first place and his willingness to talk to his captors who nicknamed him Songbird.....I don't know :-\
As far as point 2......I wish all congress and senate were actually working for the best of the people and not their party, that's the way it should be.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2018, 05:44:29 PM »
See I'm conflicted because yes, he served, but even he stated that his recklessness may be the reason he was caught in the first place and his willingness to talk to his captors who nicknamed him Songbird.....I don't know :-\
As far as point 2......I wish all congress and senate were actually working for the best of the people and not their party, that's the way it should be.

I really really encourage you  to investigate that songbird thing and it's origin. and I agree with your last point. The problem I see with government today is the lines are drawn like I've never seen it. The us vs them mentality and win at all cost is bad for america. Yes, you and I will never agree on all points, but we should be able to hammer out a compromise on any given issue that gives us both something

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2018, 05:52:56 PM »
I really really encourage you  to investigate that songbird thing and it's origin.
A few seconds on google and it looks like a pretty convincing story that he gave up info on the US to his captors.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2018, 05:54:59 PM »
A few seconds on google and it looks like a pretty convincing story that he gave up info on the US to his captors.

a few seconds

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2018, 06:05:42 PM »
It's not a claim. But you are a Trump fan, truth probably confuses you

Your words are without merit and are as impotent here as you are in the real world.  IOL.   Yet another reason we shall never meet.  I loath cuckolds and you are a cuck. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2018, 06:15:14 PM »

Your words are without merit and are as impotent here as you are in the real world.  IOL.   Yet another reason we shall never meet.  I loath cuckolds and you are a cuck.  

I won't lose sleep, Hard to take you serious at this point

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2018, 06:36:29 PM »
Quite the dilemma  ??? ??? ???

Trump had someone articulate write his McCain tweet. It was the best we could hope for from a guy like Trump. In fact, I preferred if over some glowing accolades we all knew didn't come from him and weren't heartfelt. But.. had I been Trumps adviser I would have fashioned this Tweet; and got Trumps buy in or I wouldn't release it.

Yesterday we lost a war hero and a great statesman. Our thoughts go out to the McCain family in this time of sorrow. John and I didn't always see eye to eye, and one of my deepest regrets was calling his service into question, something no POW deserves. I offer my sincere apology to the McCain family and will use Johns own willingness to work across the aisle as a reminder that we are one America and country comes first.