Author Topic: Permanent gains from AAS  (Read 3191 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Permanent gains from AAS
« on: August 26, 2018, 07:52:18 AM »
I last used AAS two years ago (npp and tren). Since then, i've been on low dose TRT, 100mg a week or less. I don't even bodybuild seriously anymore, mainly do cardio and some swimming, eat less than half the calories and protein I used to. However, compared to before my AAS use, many muscle groups seem to be (1) slightly larger (2) different shape (3) more muscle maturity (4) I now have clearly separated delt heads that I didn't have before. In fact, I put in less than half the effort I used to into weightlifting and I still look better now. I have old pictures before AAS use and the changes, while not mindblowing, are noticeable. Has anyone else experienced this?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Permanent gains from AAS
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 09:48:36 AM »
id say ive made in permanent gains. on and off for 18 years. off the couch after almost 1 year off of training and gear, still could do 315 for a few reps on bench, 225 military, curl 50's, squat 3 plates for reps, row 225. i always look big its just the quality varies.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Permanent gains from AAS
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 05:50:11 PM »
I think if your testosterone go's back or close to normal after cycling a lot of times you can keep a decent ammount of gains. When your on TRT I have noticed you can keep a significant ammount more muscle then relying on natural testosterone levels. TRT can really give someone an advantage in the long run with keeping muscle mass. Also through your 20's up to your late 40's you can continue to make small gains every year that really add up. Lol like I said before TRT really can help give insane long term results. When I go off TRT I get more of a natural look again and my muscles are nowhere near as big and pumped up all the time even if I work way harder. So my conclusion is if you can keep normal testosterone levels someway after doing AAS you will most likely have permenent gains to some degree.