Author Topic: 2018 Fit Expo - Anaheim - Seminar  (Read 2588 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2018 Fit Expo - Anaheim - Seminar
« on: August 26, 2018, 12:16:46 PM »
Had a good day there on Saturday at the Fit Expo of Anaheim (today is Family day at home), and took quite a few pics, and met a lot of cool people.  One of my favorites pictures is this one from the seminar (or right after the seminar)

Includes Shawn Ray, Danny Hester, Sergio Oliva Jr, Oksana Grishina, Stan McQuay and Gus Cisternino.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: 2018 Fit Expo - Anaheim - Seminar
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 12:26:38 PM »
Ron you are towering over those guys, and it looks like you’re not standing fully upright either

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 12:40:43 PM »
That brunette is not positioned that way for no reason, Ron. She could smell who the real Alpha was.
Your deep voice just needs to usher: half turn.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 12:49:45 PM »
Ron you are towering over those guys, and it looks like you’re not standing fully upright either

Oliva is at least 5’11 and big af

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 12:54:00 PM »

Ron must be 6”1 or so

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 02:29:09 PM »
I am 6'1"  

Sergio Oliva Jr. is very cool -- he is sponsored by GAT, and seemed to have a good time meeting fans at the expo here in Anaheim.  We will see him in 3 weeks at the O

Danny Hester, the first IFBB Classic Phyisque Olympia champion, always entertains, but his little puppy stole the audience.

Stan McQuay, not even competing at the Olympia this year, but will be back on stage at the IFBB Legion in Long beach a few weeks afterwards

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 03:44:36 PM »

Ronaldo is a big fella, all around big fella.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 04:36:34 PM »
When you’re 5’6” everyone is big “af”. Af...you haven’t been 15 yrs old in decades.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 06:52:45 PM »
When you’re 5’6” everyone is big “af”. Af...you haven’t been 15 yrs old in decades.

I'm not talking about height. Hell, most of my college and NFL athletes are 6'3+ and 295 and up.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 01:11:47 AM »
I am 6'1"  

Sergio Oliva Jr. is very cool -- he is sponsored by GAT, and seemed to have a good time meeting fans at the expo here in Anaheim.  We will see him in 3 weeks at the O

Danny Hester, the first IFBB Classic Phyisque Olympia champion, always entertains, but his little puppy stole the audience.

Stan McQuay, not even competing at the Olympia this year, but will be back on stage at the IFBB Legion in Long beach a few weeks afterwards

Stan’s always doing big things , saw him work out with Los Angeles Rams RB Todd Gurley

Who gets better clients? Coach or Stan?

Stan’s trained GSP, 50 cent, Dr Dre, Vin Diesel, Gerard Butler, etc

What big names coach has trained?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 08:40:33 AM »

Stan’s always doing big things , saw him work out with Los Angeles Rams RB Todd Gurley

Who gets better clients? Coach or Stan?

Stan’s trained GSP, 50 cent, Dr Dre, Vin Diesel, Gerard Butler, etc

What big names coach has trained?

I don’t market to celebrities and if you’re training athletes like bodybuilders, it shows they probably know little else

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 08:54:57 AM »
Had a good day there on Saturday at the Fit Expo of Anaheim (today is Family day at home), and took quite a few pics, and met a lot of cool people.  One of my favorites pictures is this one from the seminar (or right after the seminar)

Includes Shawn Ray, Danny Hester, Sergio Oliva Jr, Oksana Grishina, Stan McQuay and Gus Cisternino.

Is Gus Guy Cisternino retired now?  Looks natty.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 05:01:55 PM »

Stan’s always doing big things , saw him work out with Los Angeles Rams RB Todd Gurley. Who gets better clients? Coach or Stan? Stan’s trained GSP, 50 cent, Dr Dre, Vin Diesel, Gerard Butler, etc. What big names coach has trained?

Does it matter???   Stan worked for me for a few years too a while back - it does not matter.  What matters is that both are doing things they enjoy, and come to expos to say hello to people.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 07:14:04 PM »
I met our esteemed leader at the 0 or ASC. Ron is not short

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 10:07:40 PM »

Definitely off the gas at the moment. Scrolling down I thought I was the only one that noticed. Good for him. Everyone needs a break every now and again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 10:12:23 PM »
I was surprised to see Guy there. There was no one at his display so it gave me chance to talk with him. Told me about his recent shoulder surgeries and then talked Football. Dug his baseball Tee’s so I bought one. Nice guy.

Kwon3

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 10:12:50 PM »

Everyone in that photo is enhanced with post-career TRT or current-career drug stacks that grant them the hormonal profiles of prairie buffaloes roaming various national parks yet the largest figure in terms of height and width is an aging, heavyset Jewish man who doesn't lift or use illegal tissue-building substances at all.

Bodybuilding really is a tiny tit's sport. Reminds me of that photo of a crab-colored Jay Cutler flexing with a bunch of shirtless average men after a radio interview around the time of the 2005 Olympia where despite his mass and cuts, he looks small next to average nobodies that only see a gym from the outside and never did a diet in their lives. Bodybuilding's all smoke and mirrors.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2018, 07:54:36 PM »
Everyone in that photo is enhanced with post-career TRT or current-career drug stacks that grant them the hormonal profiles of prairie buffaloes roaming various national parks yet the largest figure in terms of height and width is an aging, heavyset Jewish man who doesn't lift or use illegal tissue-building substances at all.

Bodybuilding really is a tiny tit's sport. Reminds me of that photo of a crab-colored Jay Cutler flexing with a bunch of shirtless average men after a radio interview around the time of the 2005 Olympia where despite his mass and cuts, he looks small next to average nobodies that only see a gym from the outside and never did a diet in their lives. Bodybuilding's all smoke and mirrors.

In your opinion, and yet, the contest is mixed with various divisions, from figure, to bodybuilding, to men's physique, to classic physique to bikini.  It has come a long way since just 'bodybuilding'.  And the expo is filled with mainstream people, from Zumba classes, to lifestyle health, to powerlifting, to dodgeball (yes, dodgeball is a sport here), and it is awesome to see so many different groups come together at the expo.  It was fun.

Kwon3

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2018, 08:04:58 PM »
In your opinion, and yet, the contest is mixed with various divisions, from figure, to bodybuilding, to men's physique, to classic physique to bikini.  It has come a long way since just 'bodybuilding'.  And the expo is filled with mainstream people, from Zumba classes, to lifestyle health, to powerlifting, to dodgeball (yes, dodgeball is a sport here), and it is awesome to see so many different groups come together at the expo.  It was fun.

It's not my opinion that you're the largest person in that photo. I mean that in a favorable way, since this is a sport, after all, dedicated to enhancing one's physique beyond conventional proportions. Big dude...all the way big dude.  ;)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2018, 10:08:59 PM »

A bedazzled Kali Demuscled also appears to be going the West Ward once known as Watson Pharmaceutical trt route.

I was surprised to see Guy there. There was no one at his display so it gave me chance to talk with him. Told me about his recent shoulder surgeries and then talked Football. Dug his baseball Tee’s so I bought one. Nice guy.

Both shoulders? As we have seen, beast mode training has it's drawbacks.

The pressing question must be is the tee 100% cotton or a poly mix? ;)