Author Topic: 2018 Olympia - Dexter Jackson - Can he win the Olympia?  (Read 6770 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
2018 Olympia - Dexter Jackson - Can he win the Olympia?
« on: August 26, 2018, 12:58:28 PM »
For those who think that Dexter will win the Olympia, Let’s not forget that he might have serious issues with his left bicep again

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: For those who think that Dexter will win the Olympia
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 03:24:31 PM »
He needs to retire, at this point he’s never going to win again, even he said he’s in it to win it at this point, not place 2nd or beyond and that’s not happening

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: For those who think that Dexter will win the Olympia
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:01:01 PM »

Dexter should place well at the Olympia, but this guy has crazy genetics... top 6... maybe

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: 2018 Olympia - Dexter Jackson - Can he win the Olympia?
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 04:59:52 PM »
if a 48yr old can still win the Olympia, than the rest of the lineup are a pile of dog shit then

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 05:23:42 PM »
Top 6...is still possible for Dexter even @ 47-48 Years Old not many can claim a top 6 in the Olympia since 1965 @ over 45 years old.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 06:26:35 PM »
IF he's still making a living and can be competitive, why not?  It's not like health is the first thing on any of their minds anyway.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 07:01:54 AM »
The sandow has already been handed to the guy who pays the dues.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 09:20:00 AM »
Dexter Jackson will win the Olympia this year & I have a theory why. I've mentioned it on a few of my live shows recently but am going to do a video and article about it closer to the show date.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 10:38:33 AM »
For the books it will b amazing to see : Dexter Jacksom mr.O 08' & 18'. 

If he comes more shredded that the rest, he can pull it off.   

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 12:47:14 PM »
IF he's still making a living and can be competitive, why not?  It's not like health is the first thing on any of their minds anyway.

THIS

Although Phildo joyously gives his asspipe out to the powers that be so he isn't going anywhere, barring a prolapsed rectum.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 01:23:05 PM »
For the books it will b amazing to see : Dexter Jacksom mr.O 08' & 18'. 

If he comes more shredded that the rest, he can pull it off.   

No he can’t and he won’t

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 01:24:22 PM »
The most despised Mr Olympia in history will win it again.  Because there is no one else out there to perch on the throne.  If there was, there would be hype.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 01:26:01 PM »
Dexter Jackson will win the Olympia this year & I have a theory why. I've mentioned it on a few of my live shows recently but am going to do a video and article about it closer to the show date.

You are going to eat your words then haha

He’ll be lucky to be top 3 or 4 and that’s pushing it

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 01:31:19 PM »
Dex has everything but calves.  I'd be less surprised to see Bonac win it all.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 10:58:42 PM »
The most despised Mr Olympia in history will win it again.  Because there is no one else out there to perch on the throne.  If there was, there would be hype.
Cedric can’t get in shape, and after his hospitalization, probably doesn’t want to risk it. Same with Sleepy Shawn Rhoden. Mamdouh gets close and has the size, and a good back. Roelly is closing in, but needs better conditioning and back detail. Bonac is closing in, but already is developing a gut, and has too weight on his frame. Dex, has that messed up arm, how it looks now, is anybody’s guess. He is not as sharp as he used to be. Brandon Curry has really stepped it up, how he will look against others with his new found size,  of course remains to be seen. Nathan De Asha, Michael Lockett, Sergio Oliva are up and comers.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 11:35:12 PM »

Are you saying he has a chance to win the Olympia or that he WILL win the Olympia?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 11:37:03 PM »
For those who think that Dexter will win the Olympia, Let’s not forget that he might have serious issues with his left bicep again

What do you mean "again"? That issue was one year ago.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 11:45:18 PM »

He'll get 4th or maybe even 5th.

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2018, 12:00:19 AM »
Dexter should be gunning for the top 6. No way he wins with the messed up bicep and melted calves. Ramy is realistically the only guy with a chance to upset Heath.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2018, 04:14:23 AM »
Dex has been showing aging signs in the last few years. Its not going to become any better.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2018, 04:19:00 AM »
He'll be in the running during the nosedown.  Damn that schnozolla of his is HUGE.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2018, 03:23:58 PM »
Are you saying he has a chance to win the Olympia or that he WILL win the Olympia?
That he will win. Perhaps I'm totally off base with the theory I have, but it's an educated one being around this sport as part of the media for over a decade. Kind of behind-the-scenes shit.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2018, 03:49:54 PM »
If the bicep is no longer an issue, he could win it.  I am not as bold as Joe in predicting that he will win, although I'd love to see it happen.  I'll be more shocked if Dexter finishes outside of the top 5/6 than if he wins the whole thing.  I think the bicep is healed and he is training abs for perhaps the first time ever in an effort to flatten out his midsection.  I expect a hell of a good Dexter Jackson come Olympia time.

Kwon3

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2018, 04:30:15 PM »
Using site enhancement oil to the extent that it's noticeable in order to fix lagging or damaged body parts heralds the end of any bodybuilder's career 100% of the time, as history's shown us with Nasser, Ernie Taylor, Markus, Jay, and many more.

It's not any realistic aspiration to winning the Olympia at the age of 49 that's motivating him to diet down and compete on stage anymore. It's his ego, plain and simple. He won't stop showing up until he places close to last or suffers a major health setback, though even that doesn't stop the Don Longs and Kris Dims of this world. These guys - every single one of them - are mentally ill. Severely. The only exceptions were Haney and Arnold, though the latter continued abusing drugs into the late 1980s, at a minimum, for his film career and was twice operated for heart problems, so come to think of it, he's a wackjob too.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2018, 06:04:49 PM »
Using site enhancement oil to the extent that it's noticeable in order to fix lagging or damaged body parts heralds the end of any bodybuilder's career 100% of the time, as history's shown us with Nasser, Ernie Taylor, Markus, Jay, and many more.

It's not any realistic aspiration to winning the Olympia at the age of 49 that's motivating him to diet down and compete on stage anymore. It's his ego, plain and simple. He won't stop showing up until he places close to last or suffers a major health setback, though even that doesn't stop the Don Longs and Kris Dims of this world. These guys - every single one of them - are mentally ill. Severely. The only exceptions were Haney and Arnold, though the latter continued abusing drugs into the late 1980s, at a minimum, for his film career and was twice operated for heart problems, so come to think of it, he's a wackjob too.

X2

At least kai decided he wasn’t going to win and stopped competing

Still juicing hard though