Author Topic: PDI competitor training diary  (Read 12490 times)

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: PDI competitor training diary
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 08:32:48 AM »
There has been some controversy over my credetials, wondering if you could help. Were you there when I won the overall Nabba Mr. North American chapionships in 1996, when Joe Tete promoted it in Atlantic city?

People say it did not happen, and I am trying to find someone who was ther to verify.

what....are you saying you need someone who was there in 1996 to verify your winnings.  this is a joke right.   i already knew you spoke alot of bs on the boards, now i just think pdi has their first counterfiet candidate.   maybe im wrong, and if so, could you please post the result of your winnings.  they have to be archived somewhere.   in response i will stfu. 

RHINO290

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 08:37:04 AM »
what....are you saying you need someone who was there in 1996 to verify your winnings.  this is a joke right.   i already knew you spoke alot of bs on the boards, now i just think pdi has their first counterfiet candidate.   maybe im wrong, and if so, could you please post the result of your winnings.  they have to be archived somewhere.   in response i will stfu. 

I won the 1996 Nabba North America. Joe tete was the promoter and it was in Atlantic city. Although i don't owe you an explanantion, so you should STFU.

I also took 3rd in the Naaba world Championships in Greece, how do you think i qualified for that. Go back under your rock, with the rest of the geeks that think they have some right to be addressed. I have proven it to wayne, thats what matters. Obviously they are archived somewhere, if it so important, you go find it.

Don't address me anymore, as i won't respond.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 08:39:38 AM »
I won the 1996 Nabba North America. Joe tete was the promoter and it was in Atlantic city. Although i don't owe you an explanantion, so you should STFU.

I also took 3rd in the Naaba world Championships in Greece, how do you think i qualified for that. Go back under your rock, with the rest of the geeks that think they have some right to be addressed. I have proven it to wayne, thats what matters. Obviously they are archived somewhere, if it so important, you go find it.

hahahaha, you're so insecure, you're the one who comes off as angry and defensive when someone simply asks questions that's a sure sign that you're full of shit, the reason you went to that federation is that you don't even have an NPC nationals level physique and that's the truth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 08:43:17 AM »
Yeah, I feel the same way. I finally fiqured out that you and your other IFBB cronies are doing, and it won't work, just keep talking about me,, all it does is make Sept more interesting.

I love it.

Listen "Rhino", you are the one who is claiming to have won some show with no confirmation.  What a joke.  Hell, I won the Mr. Southern in 1997.  It was promoted by Jimmy Jack Funk.  Prove me wrong.....

RHINO290

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 08:46:44 AM »
Listen "Rhino", you are the one who is claiming to have won some show with no confirmation.  What a joke.  Hell, I won the Mr. Southern in 1997.  It was promoted by Jimmy Jack Funk.  Prove me wrong.....

Whatever, don't care what you won, or did not.
make your own life, then maybe you will stop taking personal shots at others.

You are so pathetic, you are such a loser, you and sarcasm, that all you have are people like me, and other athletes to take personal shots at.

RHINO290

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2006, 08:48:21 AM »

Oh, and sorry to ruin your life also, but I won't be responding to you either, Loser.

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 08:48:31 AM »

no offense "rhino" but when you ask someone else online to verify your win, you come off as an idiot.   and lets be honest, your mr. delware, or whatever state you won is probably the best thing on your resume.   your not anywhere close to "pro" level.  your frame from head to toe just sucks.  i just hope that the pdi gets wise, and doesnt become a federation where people with your frame can become pro.   if so its doomed to fail, and that would be too bad since i really want it to work.   

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 08:48:41 AM »

You are so pathetic, you are such a loser, you and sarcasm, that all you have are people like me, and other athletes to take personal shots at.
newsflash...........people wouldn't take potshots at you if you weren't such a delusional asshole.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2006, 08:49:04 AM »

lol

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2006, 08:49:52 AM »

There is nothing personal, I don't even know you.  You are the one throwing around what a loser I am. hahaha  You claim to have won a show, prove it.  Pure and simple.  Otherwise quit talking about it and take your BP meds.

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 08:51:39 AM »
the reason you went to that federation is that you don't even have an NPC nationals level physique and that's the truth.

aint that the truth.   while i know its still new, so people like "rhino" can get in on the cheap, i really hope it takes off and starts closing the door on physiques like jacks. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2006, 08:53:30 AM »
aint that the truth.   while i know its still new, so people like "rhino" can get in on the cheap, i really hope it takes off and starts closing the door on physiques like jacks. 
small arms, small legs, no quad sweep, wide waist, he's destined for greatness. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2006, 08:55:30 AM »
small arms, small legs, no quad sweep, wide waist, he's destined for greatness. ::)

lmaoooo

RHINO290

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2006, 09:03:42 AM »
no offense "rhino" but when you ask someone else online to verify your win, you come off as an idiot.   and lets be honest, your mr. delware, or whatever state you won is probably the best thing on your resume.   your not anywhere close to "pro" level.  your frame from head to toe just sucks.  i just hope that the pdi gets wise, and doesnt become a federation where people with your frame can become pro.   if so its doomed to fail, and that would be too bad since i really want it to work.   

Oh no, you are right, I suck, i never won anything, and I can't make it on any stage. Your opionion is so important, really, it is the standard for everything I have done. lets review:

"My physique sucks"-Thats why i am a pro.
"I am a fat loser"-thats why i am sponsored by multiple supp. companies.
"I can't cut it as a pro"- Yet, because my credentials warrant it, I have been chosen to be a Pro.

But no, everything YOU say is right.

I would love to see pics of you, sarcasm, showstooper, and the rest.

I tell you what, why don't you prove that you even lift weights. Lets see some pics.

Goodbye

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2006, 09:14:37 AM »
Oh no, you are right, I suck, i never won anything, and I can't make it on any stage. Your opionion is so important, really, it is the standard for everything I have done. lets review:

"My physique sucks"-Thats why i am a pro.
"I am a fat loser"-thats why i am sponsored by multiple supp. companies.
"I can't cut it as a pro"- Yet, because my credentials warrant it, I have been chosen to be a Pro.

But no, everything YOU say is right.

I would love to see pics of you, sarcasm, showstooper, and the rest.

I tell you what, why don't you prove that you even lift weights. Lets see some pics.

Goodbye

Look Rhino, I don't claim to be a BBer....you really shouldn't either, but that's another topic, so why would I post pics of myself?

phantomfan

• Getbig I
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2006, 11:29:45 AM »
"Now that Jack has been given the invite by the PDI to compete as a Pro our training is vastly different. This time there was no tank top. No shorts."

"It is time to grunt and groan and pour sweat everywhere."

london's diary entry: http://240fm.com/london/journal.htm

What?? :-X Don't quit your day job Jack - the nude training although an untapped market isn't worth it.

Here is the real, unedited pic.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2006, 11:32:52 AM »

Meltdown.

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2006, 01:28:27 PM »
Jack;

Yes, I competed in the same show, on the boardwalk in AC.  1996-NABBA...Remember...I placed 3rd, and you and your girl at the time said I should of got 2nd...It was in March or April I believe.  Yes, I can confirm Jack did win and went to Worlds to place 3rd....it did qualify him as a "Professional"

Actually Jack was very helpful to me in that show, informed me about my color and what to eat after
pre-judge, I was not 100% carbed-up, a little flat, but was very dry and hard!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2006, 01:33:34 PM »
uh oh, looks like a whole lot of people just got owned. :-X
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2006, 01:38:16 PM »
Jack;

Yes, I competed in the same show, on the boardwalk in AC.  1996-NABBA...Remember...I placed 3rd, and you and your girl at the time said I should of got 2nd...It was in March or April I believe.  Yes, I can confirm Jack did win and went to Worlds to place 3rd....it did qualify him as a "Professional"

Actually Jack was very helpful to me in that show, informed me about my color and what to eat after
pre-judge, I was not 100% carbed-up, a little flat, but was very dry and hard!

I told them Jack was a honest guy. Too many haters on this board ::)

Insider XYZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2006, 01:47:47 PM »
Not that I'm doubting BigAnt's word, 'cause I'm not. There should however be recordings of this event somewhere. I think I am going to request a contract to compete at the NOC. When they ask me how I qualify, I'll just say "It's okay. BigAnt knows me."

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2006, 01:49:39 PM »
Not that I'm doubting BigAnt's word, 'cause I'm not. There should however be recordings of this event somewhere. I think I am going to request a contract to compete at the NOC. When they ask me how I qualify, I'll just say "It's okay. BigAnt knows me."

Just admit you are wrong, like an adult would::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2006, 01:51:48 PM »
His placing in the Nabba worlds is on musclememory, and by that one could deduce he won some national show because you have to qualify to go to world level.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2006, 01:53:01 PM »
His placing in the Nabba worlds is on musclememory, and by that one could deduce he won some national show because you have to qualify to go to world level.

I don't know why everyone refuses to accept this. Just because they are frauds, doesn't mean Jack is.

LifterChick

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2006, 01:54:08 PM »

Finally a voice of reason.

How did you get past security?