Author Topic: PDI competitor training diary  (Read 12498 times)

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
Re: PDI competitor training diary
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2006, 08:53:02 AM »
Jack trains hard, has a great career and will help anyone with bodybuilding...He is very honest!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2006, 08:54:16 AM »
Jack trains hard, has a great career and will help anyone with bodybuilding...He is very honest!

which pro are you BigAnt?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2006, 09:02:38 AM »
which pro are you BigAnt?

Which pro are you? Oh, that's right, you're not one ::)

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2006, 09:14:43 AM »
Yeah I am not a Pro, all of you are on to me...LOL

The people who do know me can verify my Professional status...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2006, 09:16:05 AM »
Yeah I am not a Pro, all of you are on to me...LOL

The people who do know me can verify my Professional status...

HAHHAHAHAH you are embarassed that we would ruin  you  if you told us your true identity.

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2006, 09:18:31 AM »
I LAUGH AT MY ENEMIES...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2006, 09:21:56 AM »
HAHHAHAHAH you are embarassed that we would ruin  you  if you told us your true identity.

Meltdown.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2006, 09:25:09 AM »
I LAUGH AT MY ENEMIES...

Who are your enemies? The guy who only paid you half for a gay posing session because you came in your posing trunks the instant you saw him undress?

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2006, 09:29:49 AM »
Good one True Adonis, you are very funny!

No seriously...you crack me up!

littleD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2006, 01:42:31 PM »
Who are your enemies? The guy who only paid you half for a gay posing session because you came in your posing trunks the instant you saw him undress?

Yea, you are funny....how you have to resort to elementary school-type teasing to try and make yourself look cool! ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2006, 01:56:02 PM »
hahahahahaha, "BigAnt"........................ ..OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2006, 03:27:07 PM »
Sarcasm...very original comeback, dude you are good, no...the best ever!

Peace!

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2006, 04:10:30 PM »
i love when true punk-ass makes fun of bodybuilders bigger than him. his complete jealousy overwhelms him in so many ways. he has such anger for any man who can outlift him. or out train him. or out muscle him. he is a pathetic wanna-be that never will. go ahead adonis. give us some more of your mental gems about bodybuilding. since you seem to think you are the all knowing. but you know, you prove you dont know shit by even having to ask BigAnt who he really is. he has been on the boards for a very very long time. well known among REAL bodybuilders. and yes, an IFBB pro as well.
but you wouldnt know that. you are too busy talking trash on guys bigger than you. you are too busy spending hours and hours a day fantasizing about what to say next on a message board.
get a life pathetic fuck-job.

oh, and i will save the stupid responses. this isnt a meltdown. this is factual talk. true adonis is a pathetic excuse for a bb'er. he is the guy who stands next to you at the urinal and peeks over the divider and smiles. he is the guy who desperately tries to shake your hand while walking out of the bathroom stall. he is the guy who sits naked in the gym locker room on the skanky benches just so he can feel other mens sweat in his crack

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2006, 04:12:12 PM »
i love when true punk-ass makes fun of bodybuilders bigger than him. his complete jealousy overwhelms him in so many ways. he has such anger for any man who can outlift him. or out train him. or out muscle him. he is a pathetic wanna-be that never will. go ahead adonis. give us some more of your mental gems about bodybuilding. since you seem to think you are the all knowing. but you know, you prove you dont know shit by even having to ask BigAnt who he really is. he has been on the boards for a very very long time. well known among REAL bodybuilders. and yes, an IFBB pro as well.
but you wouldnt know that. you are too busy talking trash on guys bigger than you. you are too busy spending hours and hours a day fantasizing about what to say next on a message board.
get a life pathetic f**k-job.

oh, and i will save the stupid responses. this isnt a meltdown. this is factual talk. true adonis is a pathetic excuse for a bb'er. he is the guy who stands next to you at the urinal and peeks over the divider and smiles. he is the guy who desperately tries to shake your hand while walking out of the bathroom stall. he is the guy who sits naked in the gym locker room on the skanky benches just so he can feel other mens sweat in his crack
if he's so great why won't he tell anyone who he is?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

littleD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2006, 06:55:23 PM »
if he's so great why won't he tell anyone who he is?
Why do you care so much who he is????  A true bodybuilder doesn't have to go around boasting
about how big he is and how much he can lift.  So when someone like BigAnt comes on this thread
saying good things about a fellow bodybuilder (Jack), he doesn't have to owe it to anyone to tell
them why HE is so great and what kind of pro he is.  Sometimes you people pick apart others so much
on some of these threads that it just gets plain old silly after a while.

By the way--
I did see BigAnt compete professionally and I have seen him win all three shows in 2005.
A pro card is a pro card (from any organization).  BigAnt and Jack have known eachother, trained together, and competed together since the late 80's early 90's.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2006, 07:06:16 PM »
Why do you care so much who he is????  A true bodybuilder doesn't have to go around boasting
about how big he is and how much he can lift.  So when someone like BigAnt comes on this thread
saying good things about a fellow bodybuilder (Jack), he doesn't have to owe it to anyone to tell
them why HE is so great and what kind of pro he is.  Sometimes you people pick apart others so much
on some of these threads that it just gets plain old silly after a while.

By the way--
I did see BigAnt compete professionally and I have seen him win all three shows in 2005.
A pro card is a pro card (from any organization).  BigAnt and Jack have known eachother, trained together, and competed together since the late 80's early 90's.

i don't give a shit how big he is and how much he lifts just what his name is to lend him some credibility.
Jaejonna rows 125!!