Author Topic: Are growth sides worth it (hgh)  (Read 7456 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Are growth sides worth it (hgh)
« on: August 28, 2018, 10:14:06 AM »
Seams like most pros experience the following.

Size 12 and up shoe . Seams like the arch on the foot grows and collapses giving that Fred flinstone look.
Example Kai cutler dexter Dave Palumbo heath Ronnie etc. these guys talked about shoe collection or simply there shoe size

Gap in front teeth, widening of nose
Heath, Arnold, dexter, kai, Ronnie, wheeler, Cormier, Akeem Williams and the other black guy that can’t seam to dial it in but has massive muscle. And many more.

Lightbulb looking head, bone growth around crown of head
And large jaw
Cutler, Cormier, Ronnie, Victor , heath, etc

These seam to be the sides ur stuck with.   ////??///?/????

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Are growth sides worth it (hgh)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 10:26:38 AM »
I think hgh at a theraputic dosage level when you hit your 50's might be worth. I don't think HGH is worth taking unless your trying to go pro. Everyone I know who has used it has experienced bone growth. I have personally never messed with it because of it's ability to speed up cancer growth and that it can mess with your insulin levels after prolonged usage.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 07:18:28 PM »
Seams like most pros experience the following.

Size 12 and up shoe . Seams like the arch on the foot grows and collapses giving that Fred flinstone look.
Example Kai cutler dexter Dave Palumbo heath Ronnie etc. these guys talked about shoe collection or simply there shoe size

Gap in front teeth, widening of nose
Heath, Arnold, dexter, kai, Ronnie, wheeler, Cormier, Akeem Williams and the other black guy that can’t seam to dial it in but has massive muscle. And many more.

Lightbulb looking head, bone growth around crown of head
And large jaw
Cutler, Cormier, Ronnie, Victor , heath, etc

These seam to be the sides ur stuck with.   ////??///?/????

I've thought about this a lot. When you stop the hgh, the gains mostly go away, but the sides stay lol. Aesthetic sides I can live with, but organ growth and stuff is permanent. Maybe you could run it for 3-4 months a year before summer to lean up, then go off the rest of the year. This way you get some benefits without becoming too fucked up

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 07:51:14 PM »
 First of all comparing side effects from pro bodybuilding dosages to those of sane dosages is ridiculous.  Sure use 20-30iu of GH non stop for years on end and you will get some side effects.  However use 3-6iu of GH per day, and there really is no reason to ever come off it.  Talking about USA pharma GH, not generics.  I've been using it nonstop for years at 3-6u per day 6 days per week with no side effects.  Bloodwork done every 3 months to prove it.  My BS will sometimes creep up to mid-high normal, but never out of range.  This dose does not cause bone growth, GH gut, CTS, etc. The debate on cancer growth goes on.  Anyone over 30 would benefit from using GH for improved health, and obviously aesthetically. 

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 06:47:00 AM »
I think hgh at a theraputic dosage level when you hit your 50's might be worth. I don't think HGH is worth taking unless your trying to go pro. Everyone I know who has used it has experienced bone growth. I have personally never messed with it because of it's ability to speed up cancer growth and that it can mess with your insulin levels after prolonged usage.

Even at a long term dosage of 2 to 4 units per day ? (Bone growth).

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 07:50:49 AM »
First of all comparing side effects from pro bodybuilding dosages to those of sane dosages is ridiculous.  Sure use 20-30iu of GH non stop for years on end and you will get some side effects.  However use 3-6iu of GH per day, and there really is no reason to ever come off it.  Talking about USA pharma GH, not generics.  I've been using it nonstop for years at 3-6u per day 6 days per week with no side effects.  Bloodwork done every 3 months to prove it.  My BS will sometimes creep up to mid-high normal, but never out of range.  This dose does not cause bone growth, GH gut, CTS, etc. The debate on cancer growth goes on.  Anyone over 30 would benefit from using GH for improved health, and obviously aesthetically. 

For once I agree with what you've said

This is spot on - if your not a pro / looking to go pro there's no need for more than
6-8iu max less if its pharma grade.

As stated by lilhawk no worries about negative sides.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 10:42:05 AM »
Even at a long term dosage of 2 to 4 units per day ? (Bone growth).

To be honest I don't remember how much they were using, but I imagine 2iu's a day would be safe enough to use. If I did it I would take pictures every other week and check for bone growth or noticable distension of the stomach.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 10:38:37 AM »
before the summer for leaning out, pharma..it is a good idea

constantly, no. Our bodies are made to start entering senescence after 50 or 60. If you fuck with the system all the time, you get fked.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 03:38:13 PM »
Sides I have encountered and that are irreversible. All of these sides came on when I ignored what some very knowledgeable people told me and went from 4u/day pharma to 8u/day:
1. Hand/Finger growth.
2. Foot growth
3. very very slight brow (above eyes) growth. Im not looking like a cro-magnon, but it has changed
4. outer jaw widened a bit.

Also, some slight stomach distension, but that subsides and isnt perm.

Now these are livable and I knew what the risks were and accepted that. So, I'm ok with it.

What bothers me more, is how the higher dosages fucked my FBG and post meal BG levels. So much so, that I was taking a shit ton of insulin just to stay close to normal ranges. Am I concerned about becoming diabetic...? YES! so, this time around, I am at 4u/day, feel amazing, and FBG and post meal BG are perfect with low dose Tresiba twice a day (AM/PM). So I know I am protecting that good old pancreas!

Was offered up some legit Increlex, at an absurd price of course, and to be honest, I was almost gonna pull the trigger. Then I was told about the high rates of liver cancer that come from Increlex abuse, so I decided not to run it. Bad decision? maybe.... but Im glad that money is still in my bank account 8-)

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 10:56:38 AM »
Sides I have encountered and that are irreversible. All of these sides came on when I ignored what some very knowledgeable people told me and went from 4u/day pharma to 8u/day:
1. Hand/Finger growth.
2. Foot growth
3. very very slight brow (above eyes) growth. Im not looking like a cro-magnon, but it has changed
4. outer jaw widened a bit.

Also, some slight stomach distension, but that subsides and isnt perm.

Now these are livable and I knew what the risks were and accepted that. So, I'm ok with it.

If you were beyond puberty your fingers and feet didn't grow.thats why they give kids gh before a certain age,gh want cause bone growth once the growth endings on your bones close
What bothers me more, is how the higher dosages fucked my FBG and post meal BG levels. So much so, that I was taking a shit ton of insulin just to stay close to normal ranges. Am I concerned about becoming diabetic...? YES! so, this time around, I am at 4u/day, feel amazing, and FBG and post meal BG are perfect with low dose Tresiba twice a day (AM/PM). So I know I am protecting that good old pancreas!

Was offered up some legit Increlex, at an absurd price of course, and to be honest, I was almost gonna pull the trigger. Then I was told about the high rates of liver cancer that come from Increlex abuse, so I decided not to run it. Bad decision? maybe.... but Im glad that money is still in my bank account 8-)

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 03:30:16 PM »

I would agree, but if we are talking about the rest of your life I would keep dosage (and this would be pharm) between 2-4 iu's.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 04:19:43 PM »
Well I must be dreaming, because my wedding ring hasn't fit since I started using pharma doses of 8u/day. Im not talking because of puffy water bloat .... the ring now hits the bone and wont go past.
I guess the fact that my feet grew in size by half a shoe size is also not reality.... LOL
My jaw is clearly wider at the sides (numerous people commented on this and photos confirm)
Oh, and I forgot to add that my belly button is slightly popped out... but not like Phils.... hehehehehe!

at 40+ years of age for these things to happen isnt because I am suddenly experiencing pre-pubescent patterns.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 12:36:45 PM »
How long have you been running it ? Also how has the physique changed ?