Author Topic: Steroids & Fertility and Discussion of How To Regain Fertility after Steroids  (Read 4683 times)

BodybuilderinThailand

• Getbig II

lets talk about experiences with steroids and fertility.
What has been everyone's experiences with pregnancy after long term steroid use.

Typical drugs to restore fertility after using anabolic steroids are

HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin

Clomid

Nolvadex/Tamoxifen

HMG - human menopausal gonadotropin  

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Had my third boy back in April (first and only while still on cycle). I literally dropped everything but 250mg/wk of test. It took about 6 months or so but she finally got pregnant and we have a healthy baby boy

Mayday

• Getbig IV
They rarely worry about guys and unless you have been tested and proven infertile then don't worry about it.

The key thing is the females age. Ideally before 30 as by the time they hit 40 their fertility is something like 1% vs 30. You never hear of fertility issues in young people but speak to women 35+ and most are having issues and then the over 40 group have spent $$$$$ on failed IVF treatments.

Once over 40, most females wont get pregnant even with IVF. Worry about your missus first.

We have 1 kid already and ive been on trt for 3yrs but if we were to try and get pregnant again, id use Dave Palumbo's protocol (check his vid with Bostin Loyd) just in case.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
HCG.
T

spiro

• Getbig IV
Just had beautiful baby girl. I was on more then off ten plus years. I created a protocol using natural fertility supplements along with clomid Hcg. It took around 4 months.

plebian

• Getbig II
the amount of HCG recommended on moron (steroid) forums is laughably insufficient to do anything of note, especially if someone has been on a very long time as most steroid users are these days.

This is why so many bodybuilders wrongly get put on TRT, or go onto forums like crisler's and get told to not use more than 250iu at a time, because muh estogennn. sorry i dont care how respected crisler is by his customers, when it comes to AVOIDING putting men on TRT for life, hes a fucking idiot. His position on ASIH basically amounts to "if this doesnt work, lol idk" because he can't think outside of these principles he has erected about certain drugs.

Every, and i do mean EVERY successful case study of reversing Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism in the literature, uses LARGE dosages of hcg for a PROLONGED period of time. It is necessary. 500iu for a few weeks might be okay for the guy who just did 8 weeks of testosterone and his balls are mostly still functioning anyway. The guy whose nuts have atrophied and been dormant for years is quite a different story.

GV gill in 1998, saved a young bodybuilding lad from TRT for life by using heavy dosages of HCG. How much you ask?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2360778/

10,000 iu/ week 1st month
5,000 iu/week 2nd month
2,500 iu/week 3rd month

It worked as you can see, and unlike the retarded "pct log" on a steroid forum where the guy is mistaking the action of the drugs for him being "recovered" 4 weeks later before he hops back on, there is actually 30 month followup here to demonstrate he is still eugonadal.