Author Topic: Jesus was nothing but the bastard child of a whore, abandon Christianity  (Read 13720 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
In many cases you are right. But read his post, then come up with a response other than "oh brother" and post it. I would love to read it.

Not nearly as difficult reading your pathetic typing about how you're a retired LEO.  No LEO I know of is anywhere as close to being a cucktard as you appear to be.

In honor of you performing your own Mansectomy™ (i.e., you cut your own balls off all by your lonesome), I am listening to Kermit the Frog singing "The Rainbow Connection".

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Not nearly as difficult reading your pathetic typing about how you're a retired LEO.  No LEO I know of is anywhere as close to being a cucktard as you appear to be.

In honor of you performing your own Mansectomy™ (i.e., you cut your own balls off all by your lonesome), I am listening to Kermit the Frog singing "The Rainbow Connection".

quiet, men are talking here..

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
quiet, men are talking here..

Yes, we are. 

So either behave as does a man or curl into your fecal position along with the rest of the cucks that frequent these forums like camel spiders scrambling for shade.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Yes, we are. 

So either behave as does a man or curl into your fecal position along with the rest of the cucks that frequent these forums like camel spiders scrambling for shade.

Go to your room