Author Topic: Jesus was nothing but the bastard child of a whore, abandon Christianity  (Read 13717 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Getbig has smartened up on the Race issue over the last few years, now we need to erase the disease that is Christinsanity from our minds.

How many people on here still consider themselves Christian? It is one of the biggest weaknesses that still inflicts the minds of white Americans and Europeans and is a tool used by the opposition to induce apathy in us and detach us from our roots. I've seen too many videos of families begging "god to forgive" the non-white murderer/raper of their daughter and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Kwon3

It's the one thing holding us back as a country. I realize habits are hard to break and die very hard, especially when it's passed on from father to son and is a cultural thing in your community where if you're not going to your local megachurch, you're an outcast. But religion is a cancer. It has no place in any thinking person's mind in 2018. It's a sugary catchall escape mechanism for people who don't want to cope with things on their own or realize there's no greater plan or idea out there. We're organisms. We live, we die, we get buried and get replaced through reproduction. In times past, religion provided answers science couldn't. That's less the case with every passing year.

I can deal with poor-ass countries that have nothing to live for clinging to it. But the richest countries in the world still having people under the age of 70 that pray to invisible spirits and sit in a stereotypical church while listening to a pedophile in a robe and a cone hat singing to them? Yeah, I don't get it. That shit's gotta stop.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Galatians 6:7

Method101

• Getbig V
It's the one thing holding us back as a country. I realize habits are hard to break and die very hard, especially when it's passed on from father to son and is a cultural thing in your community where if you're not going to your local megachurch, you're an outcast. But religion is a cancer. It has no place in any thinking person's mind in 2018. It's a sugary catchall escape mechanism for people who don't want to cope with things on their own or realize there's no greater plan or idea out there. We're organisms. We live, we die, we get buried and get replaced through reproduction. In times past, religion provided answers science couldn't. That's less the case with every passing year.

I can deal with poor-ass countries that have nothing to live for clinging to it. But the richest countries in the world still having people under the age of 70 that pray to invisible spirits and sit in a stereotypical church while listening to a pedophile in a robe and a cone hat singing to them? Yeah, I don't get it. That shit's gotta stop.
People should start educating their children on the pagan cultures of our ancestors and describing Christianity as a middle eastern plague that destroyed our nations and burned the books and idols of our true native beliefs. There is a subculture forming across Europe of people who are fascinated by the ancient pagan cultures, in America we are very slow to catch on and it seems like Christianity is still going to form a strong grip over most people for the rest of our lifetimes. What is one of the biggest things you hear people say, "We are all made by god so we are all equal"  ::).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
People should start educating their children on the pagan cultures of our ancestors and describing Christianity as a middle eastern plague that destroyed our nations and burned the books and idols of our true native beliefs. There is a subculture forming across Europe of people who are fascinated by the ancient pagan cultures, in America we are very slow to catch on and it seems like Christianity is still going to form a strong grip over most people for the rest of our lifetimes. What is one of the biggest things you hear people say, "We are all made by god so we are all equal"  ::).
How’s that “paganism” doing for you? Would Thor and Odin look favorably upon you? A man with no purpose? A man who is disgusted with himself? Infected with a nihilistic cancer that he wishes to spread to others?

And you ain’t from America, you just exposed yourself.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I agree that enemies will attempt to use Christianity against us, but I will by no means deny Christ or turn away from his teachings.

Matthew 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 [a]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the [c]tax collectors do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

but also

Psalm 144:1  Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle—

Dan-O

• Getbig V
 “America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.”

― Alexis de Tocqueville

Jesus Christ is your best friend, whether you know it or not.  I know it.  The world will not know lasting peace until they accept and follow Christ.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. --Matthew 11:28-30

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Getbig has smartened up on the Race issue over the last few years, now we need to erase the disease that is Christinsanity from our minds.

How many people on here still consider themselves Christian? It is one of the biggest weaknesses that still inflicts the minds of white Americans and Europeans and is a tool used by the opposition to induce apathy in us and detach us from our roots. I've seen too many videos of families begging "god to forgive" the non-white murderer/raper of their daughter and it makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm an Atheist but you are being an assholist.  Christians may turn the other cheek, but they will not just  spread them for you or anybody.   So what have we learned?  Don't try to fuck with a former Christian who is now an Atheist.   You know what "religion" is the enemy of the world, you're just afraid to speak out against it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm an Atheist but you are being an assholist.  Christians may turn the other cheek, but they will not just  spread them for you or anybody.   So what have we learned?  Don't try to fuck with a former Christian who is now an Atheist.   You know what "religion" is the enemy of the world, you're just afraid to speak out against it.

just curious, how did Jesus and his Daddy let you down in such a way that you became and atheist or did you just realize it was nonsense?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
All religion is just cults to me.Never been to church or read the Bible.I just don’t believe hoseshit.I believe in something but have no idea what it is.

With that said Islam is the problem.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

You are f***ed up in the head.

Get some help.

The Scott

• Getbig V
just curious, how did Jesus and his Daddy let you down in such a way that you became and atheist or did you just realize it was nonsense?

Don't be ridiculous.  Why would I tell you?  No...Really.  Why?  And if you're curious then ask as an adult, not with this "Jesus and his Daddy" faux intellectual smarmy crap.  The teachings of the Nazarene are excellent by the way and were I to have faith in any such thing, it would be in that.

When I see you behave as an adult, perhaps we can discuss it.  Fair enough?  If not, oh well.

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
Christianity has the best guidelines for living a fruitful and meaningful life.  

Having said that, it has been stolen and corrupted by those that wish to manipulate the weak minded into destroying others and themselves.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Don't be ridiculous.  Why would I tell you?  No...Really.  Why?  And if you're curious then ask as an adult, not with this "Jesus and his Daddy" faux intellectual smarmy crap.  The teachings of the Nazarene are excellent by the way and were I to have faith in any such thing, it would be in that.

When I see you behave as an adult, perhaps we can discuss it.  Fair enough?  If not, oh well.

then why bother mentioning it here in the first place if you're not willing to discuss it (and you've mentioned it many times)

kind of a pussy move but that seems to be your style

Oh well at least I'm glad to hear you got over the delusion that you were having a personal relationship with a 2000 year old jewish zombie

The Scott

• Getbig V
then why bother mentioning it here in the first place if you're not willing to discuss it (and you've mentioned it many times)

kind of a pussy move but that seems to be your style

Oh well at least I'm glad to hear you got over the delusion that you were having a personal relationship with a 2000 year old jewish zombie

"...pussy move".  LOL! 

You are not only a child but a mentally retarded one.  You're no match for me. I suggest you take to chiding the likes of Genova instead.  Face it. 

You are a typist.  And scared.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

"...pussy move".  LOL! 

You are not only a child but a mentally retarded one.  You're no match for me. I suggest you take to chiding the likes of Genova instead.  Face it. 

You are a typist.  And scared.

LOL - scared of a whiny little bitch who is butt hurt over his imaginary friend?

I think I'll hand around a bit

Nothing funnier than a former fundie who keeps reminding everyone that Jesus has done him wrong and now he's an atheist

Kwon3

Gotta back up the Straw Boy here. Either you're religious or you're not religious. Can't be former but still into it or current but having doubts. There's a before and after to this shit.

The Scott

• Getbig V
Gotta back up the Straw Boy here. Either you're religious or you're not religious. Can't be former but still into it or current but having doubts. There's a before and after to this shit.

If you cannot understand the logic of my words then perhaps I should pity any future offspring of yours?  Or are you playing idiots advocate with the scarecrow?  Either way, my words are easily discerned by anyone of average intelligence.  Later.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
It's nice to know that we have some experts around like Straw Man and Kwon3, to tell us all about what religion is and isn't, and how it's all supposed to work.

Kwon3

If you cannot understand the logic of my words then perhaps I should pity any future offspring of yours?  Or are you playing idiots advocate with the scarecrow?  Either way, my words are easily discerned by anyone of average intelligence.  Later.
It's just fun to get religious people going, to be honest. Few things are easier, besides dangling a half-eaten watermelon core over a pack of crack-smoking jungle dwellers in some inner city housing project.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It's nice to know that we have some experts around like Straw Man and Kwon3, to tell us all about what religion is and isn't, and how it's all supposed to work.

when did I say what it is or isn't or what anyone should believe

if you want to believe you're having a personal relationship with a 2000 year old jewish zombie then have at it

makes no difference to me

all I did was ask one person (who has often reminded us he was a fundie and now he's an atheist) what made him lose his belief in his zombie god

Kwon3

What is religion?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What is religion?

religion is being convinced that you should be scared of death and being convinced by a bunch of other people that they have a story that can relieve you of being scared of death

Kwon3

religion is being convinced that you should be scared of death and being convinced by a bunch of other people that they have a story that can relieve you of being scared of death

Yeah, that's what I thought. Why does anyone defining that as stupid or senseless need to come off as overly opinionated or ignorant of what they speak, Dan-O? Doesn't seem that complicated. Remove the historical associations with Christianity - which are NOT simple, and have entire degrees in college devoted to their study - and what's left?

The Scott

• Getbig V
LOL - scared of a whiny little bitch who is butt hurt over his imaginary friend?

I think I'll hand around a bit

Nothing funnier than a former fundie who keeps reminding everyone that Jesus has done him wrong and now he's an atheist

If you are afraid of me, you're more of an ignorant pissant than I originally thought.  You know exactly what I meant. You may be ignorant but you are of average intellect and thereby all too easy to not only understand but make invalid.