Author Topic: Meghan McCain hijacks own father's funeral to attack Trump and his supporters  (Read 7108 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Meghan McCain hijacks own father's funeral to attack Trump and his supporters
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2018, 08:35:32 PM »
When the dust settles, history will remember that McCain's daughter used his funeral - a one-time occasion to celebrate his memory and say positive things about his resume - as an excuse to attack the guy who happened to be President at the time, and his supporters by extension with the references to "cheap" political slogans and the MAGA line.

I guess she didn't really like her father that much. As much as I didn't like the guy, there's no way his dying wish was for her to use his own funeral as a bully pulpit to challenge his own party's leader. He was old-school and would not have wanted that whatsoever. She clearly had a lot of rage bottled up in that demented brain of hers and just used this as an occasion to try to embarrass the White House instead of using it for what it was actually meant for, a tribute to John McCain.
I disagree. I see his last acts as petty and immature. Temper tantrum, fit throwing by McCain towards Trump, holding a vendetta out of spite. Obviously influencing the way he voted as well. He must have passed those attributes onto his children (the ones he associated with). I think at a time like that, it would be to let go of grudges and die in peace, he took that anger and spite to the grave with him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

Re: Meghan McCain hijacks own father's funeral to attack Trump and his supporters
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2018, 09:05:09 PM »
I disagree. I see his last acts as petty and immature. Temper tantrum, fit throwing by McCain towards Trump, holding a vendetta out of spite. Obviously influencing the way he voted as well. He must have passed those attributes onto his children (the ones he associated with). I think at a time like that, it would be to let go of grudges and die in peace, he took that anger and spite to the grave with him.
I was trying to be nice. Of course they carried out his wishes at that sham funeral.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2018, 09:06:01 PM »
Petty swamp rats.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2018, 09:07:36 PM »

Unless it’s almost 2 years after an election that they thought they were sure to win....still whining

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2018, 10:02:38 PM »
Unless it’s almost 2 years after an election that they thought they were sure to win....still whining

So Trump is a Liberal.. that's what you're saying. No one whines as much as he does.

Kwon3

« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2018, 10:07:19 PM »
So Trump is a Liberal.. that's what you're saying. No one whines as much as he does.
You're giving him too much credit. His indignation at not being treated fairly by the media or people criticizing his executive decisions is more incomprehension at the pygmies questioning his superior decisions than the kind of complaints the Left engages in daily on TV or on his Twitter feed. If they were so sure that he was the idiot they make him out to be, why do they spend all day making photoshops of his photos, attacking his family, or claiming (never with any evidence) that he fraudulently won the election? To me, that's the definition of whining. A guy who thinks you're stupid for not understanding or agreeing with his decisions is just arrogant, maybe even ignorant, but not necessarily whining.

This guy doesn't lose sleep at night over what people say about him. His confidence and sense that he's right about most, if not all, of what he does is truly remarkable and unparalleled. He really truly doesn't give a shit about anyone's opinion, even his wife's. Gotta admit, that's not something you see every day in an elected official. Most do pretzel-like contortions on camera to justify their words and actions when they prove unpopular or politically expensive. This guy will reverse himself alright, but he won't apologize or explain. Then he'll reverse himself again back to his original view.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2018, 11:57:33 PM »
Pathetic? Calling a POW a loser for getting captured even though you did everything you could to avoid service... now THAT is pathetic by any real American's standards

Hope you learn to read. Not calling McCain a loser. But his daughter on the other hand.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2018, 12:46:35 AM »

Trump just calls the dishonest liberal swamp rats on their bullshit.  They attack him, he puts them in check. 

Previous Republicans were too cowardly to address this stuff head on.  This is one of the reasons that Trump is so beloved by Republicans and Conservatives.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2018, 05:40:06 AM »
While you watch and contribute as good as nothing to the discussion. Yeah, that's a pretty good two-step we've got going on.

Damn, I contribute nothing to getbig discussions.
X

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2018, 05:55:58 AM »
so we are pretty much divided on get big we have those who hate trump's guts and those who hug his nuts...  there is no middle ground... :D but are we not all entertained  ???
F

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
So basically from what I've read in the last couple days, it looks like some of the last words John McCain spoke on Earth were taking shots at Trump.

Also, Meghan McCain and Barack Obama used his funeral as an opportunity to bash Trump while standing with John McCain's fucking corpse.

......but Trump is the asshole.  Right.

MAGA

TRUMP 2020

Taking shots at Trump?  You really are stupid aren't you?  Do you realize what the draft dodging pussy said about him?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2018, 06:06:00 AM »
I've never been to a funeral where someone used it as a soap box to talk about anyone other than the person you're supposed to be eulogizing.  Not sure how or why this went off the rails.

Yeah, well we've never had a complete and total piece of shit for president that continually trashes people like he does have we?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2018, 06:33:41 AM »
Yeah, well we've never had a complete and total piece of shit for president that continually trashes people like he does have we?

Im glad Trump pisses of pussies, hysterical...

chaos

• Getbig V
Taking shots at Trump?  You really are stupid aren't you?  Do you realize what the draft dodging pussy said about him?
And he died with Trumps words echoing through that empty skull of his.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Fuck John McCain and his whole crew.

And he died with Trumps words echoing through that empty skull of his.

Hahaha!  Trump occupies their minds, even in death.  MAGA.

chaos

• Getbig V
Fuck John McCain and his whole crew.

Hahaha!  Trump occupies their minds, even in death.  MAGA.
Right? McCain died bitter and vengeful holding onto an imaginary grudge and his family members used that solemn moment to fuel their bitterness and spitefulness towards their president.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2018, 09:30:38 AM »

You whined about Obama for 8 years  ,so  STFU you hypocritical whiny bitch .

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2018, 12:36:11 PM »
McCain Funeral
McCain Funeral Part 2 (3D)
McCain Funeral Part 3
McCain Funeral: The Final Chapter
McCain Funeral: New Beginning
McCain Funeral VI: McCain Lives
McCain Funeral VII: New Blood
McCain Funeral VIII: McCain Takes Manhattan
McCain Funeral: The Final Funeral
McCain X

Will you buy the box set?
a

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2018, 01:30:17 PM »
McCain Funeral
McCain Funeral Part 2 (3D)
McCain Funeral Part 3
McCain Funeral: The Final Chapter
McCain Funeral: New Beginning
McCain Funeral VI: McCain Lives
McCain Funeral VII: New Blood
McCain Funeral VIII: McCain Takes Manhattan
McCain Funeral: The Final Funeral
McCain X
                                                                       he was quite the actor..

Will you buy the box set?
F

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2018, 02:27:48 PM »

I never see him whine. I see him say what he thinks and makes pussies melt down though?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2018, 03:55:46 PM »
I never see him whine. I see him say what he thinks and makes pussies melt down though?

Then you don't pay attention. He whines constantly about being treated unfairly

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2018, 03:58:07 PM »
FTFB.

Kwon3

« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2018, 05:19:04 PM »
so we are pretty much divided on get big we have those who hate trump's guts and those who hug his nuts...  there is no middle ground... :D but are we not all entertained  ???
Divided typically means split down the middle.

This is Trump country. This board has far more right wing people than Lefties, it's like a ratio of 8:2.

Sure, if you go to Twitter, it's the opposite. But here, we don't trash the flag, the anthem, or the constitution.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2018, 06:07:12 PM »
Divided typically means split down the middle.

This is Trump country. This board has far more right wing people than Lefties, it's like a ratio of 8:2.

Sure, if you go to Twitter, it's the opposite. But here, we don't trash the flag, the anthem, or the constitution.

Is 8:2 how we define the Board now? Any bodybuilders? Any bodybuilding fans? Schmoes? Or are those aspects no longer relevant?

Kwon3

« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2018, 06:27:41 PM »
Is 8:2 how we define the Board now? Any bodybuilders? Any bodybuilding fans? Schmoes? Or are those aspects no longer relevant?
A good way to answer that would be this quote posted not too long ago by one of the longest-running users here:

Look, the times are changing. I don't come here as much for bodybuilding. Do I enjoy certain aspects of the industry? Sure. But bodybuilding no longer makes up the momentum on this forum, at least that's what I think. Do we celebrate great bodybuilders here? Sure. But why do we really come here? The camaraderie. I come here to share with all of you. To learn from all of you. To laugh with all of you.