Author Topic: pure terror feeling in my mind when i think this  (Read 5435 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
pure terror feeling in my mind when i think this
« on: September 04, 2018, 04:44:10 PM »
when we really really actually die its going to be a really scary thing, at that point of being almost non existent to yourself that you have found comfort in being, is thrown away or reincarnated , there is no stop to the reincarnation. but say u die and end up with god for eternity yes eternity!!  makes me very sick in my stomach its made me panic b4. that eternity word fucks with me in a real bad way
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: pure terror feeling in my mind when i think this
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 04:48:50 PM »
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 04:51:06 PM »
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”
dont think he would know
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 04:54:30 PM »
when we really really actually die its going to be a really scary thing, at that point of being almost non existent to yourself that you have found comfort in being, is thrown away or reincarnated , there is no stop to the reincarnation. but say u die and end up with god for eternity yes eternity!!  makes me very sick in my stomach its made me panic b4. that eternity word fucks with me in a real bad way

There is no God , there is no afterlife ,there is no heaven , don't worry  Falcon you won't even know  that you are dead.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 04:56:45 PM »

Sleep is death without the responsibility.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 05:29:08 PM »

Have U been watching another silly TV show   ::)

;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 05:44:04 PM »
You are alive until you are dead therefore you will never know you are dead.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 05:49:46 PM »
We should all be so lucky, at the end this thing called "life", to find ourselves in  that great big ole Bunny Suit in the Sky , namaste!

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 06:17:17 PM »
Existential panic.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2018, 06:42:06 PM »
Don’t worry, Falcon, God likely eats grass clipping with sea salt.
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 08:52:05 PM »

Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?

"1"

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 12:10:47 AM »
There is no God , there is no afterlife ,there is no heaven , don't worry  Falcon you won't even know  that you are dead.

No sky wizards to be be found...

Kwon3

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 12:13:02 AM »
Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?

"1"
For some reason I just can't shake off the feeling that you give great head and keep sucking even after the guy begs you to stop.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2018, 03:50:39 AM »
That's an awful thing to do to someone.  Pure terror in my mind just thinking about it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2018, 04:06:40 AM »
For some reason I just can't shake off the feeling that you give great head and keep sucking even after the guy begs you to stop.

Do you find it difficult to get the guys off you once you've ejaculated?

In vampire folklore, it is said that when one vampire is turning another, the paternal nosferatu is to allow for the newborn to suck just enough blood, but not too much as the elder could die in the process. Do you find yourself dying in the process?

"1"

Hapax legomenon

• Getbig II
  • 何見とんじゃボケ
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2018, 04:32:59 AM »
falcons grace the skies
we are but seeds of this world -
the ground awaits you

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2018, 05:32:09 AM »
falcons grace the skies
we are but seeds of this world -
the ground awaits you

good post
A

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2018, 05:39:10 AM »
You sound like a Hindu now, falcon.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2018, 05:45:48 AM »
We should all be so lucky, at the end this thing called "life", to find ourselves in  that great big ole Bunny Suit in the Sky , namaste!

Is Taylor “tbombz” wearing the bunny suit??

Kwon3

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2018, 05:48:10 AM »
Do you find it difficult to get the guys off you once you've ejaculated?

In vampire folklore, it is said that when one vampire is turning another, the paternal nosferatu is to allow for the newborn to suck just enough blood, but not too much as the elder could die in the process. Do you find yourself dying in the process?

"1"
Yeah, kinda. But there exists - or used to exist - a certain etiquette in the MSM community wherein you always got your partner off, or tried to, even when your refractory period was in full effect following a draining of your vas deferens in the oral cavity of the other person. It was just one of those things you did because leaving immediately after you got off wasn't civil. It smacked of a straight guy showing his girlfriend the time of her life for 94 seconds then rolling over and going to bed, or just not finishing the job past that preliminary stage just as she was starting to get into it.

But today, gay/bi/str8 guys aren't what they used to be, often times. That camaraderie, that trust, that sense of community seems to have been dissipated under the heat of acceptability among the general population. Whereas 20 years ago two gay guys fighting wouldn't even dream of calling law enforcement into their house to resolve their domestic dispute - that was for straight couples, usually women calling, on episodes of COPS - now gay dudes are doing it, too. Or in the case of young men who now casually carouse without PrEP or any care in the world, possibly strung out or just not in their right mind, then catch something, fall into a depression then call the police on their unsuspecting partner and push for a prosecution, that too was unheard of until, say, the mid-2000s. Certainly accusing someone of "rape" was virtually unknown among MSM.

The reasons were that, in my opinion:

A) The police had historically been a source of state-sponsored repression, punishment just for being yourself, people who were paid to invade your life and out you to the world in the most callous way imaginable, and so there was a general aversion to going to them other than as a last resort (i.e. being beaten to death or something).
B) You didn't betray other men. That was for women to do on their straight boyfriends, not for guys between guys. It was a kind of locker room bond that made people feel safe in their alternative lifestyle, which after all was much less conditional on emotional bonds or financial blandishments (compared to heterosexuals) and more so on momentary attraction, primal lust, or (in your case) a legitimate interest in a serious relationship with someone of the same gender. Worst case scenario, your situation with someone didn't work out, you shrugged it off and moved on. That's the definition of taking something like a man, which is something the average girl will never need to comprehend because society has safety nets in place to catch them when they fall. Think about it: This MeToo crap has focused (almost exclusively) on women, usually White and middle-class or higher. Does that mean there aren't millions of men around the world who weren't abused at any part of their life, or physically coerced into things they didn't want to do? Of course not. We're far more likely to be victims of violence than not. But there's this feeling that you don't go after people for it, especially if it happened in adulthood. You either get even on your own or you just brush it off because life is hard that way.

Again, I won't tar every young guy under 40 with the same brush, but it's not the same attitudes today as two decades ago. The same could be said of bodybuilding and its fan base, the big glossy magazines in circulation doing well vs. now, and a lot of other things.

Kwon3

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2018, 05:52:43 AM »
Haha.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2018, 05:56:15 AM »

NO ,(Anabolichalo  ;))

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2018, 07:20:36 AM »
Yeah, kinda. But there exists - or used to exist - a certain etiquette in the MSM community wherein you always got your partner off, or tried to, even when your refractory period was in full effect following a draining of your vas deferens in the oral cavity of the other person. It was just one of those things you did because leaving immediately after you got off wasn't civil. It smacked of a straight guy showing his girlfriend the time of her life for 94 seconds then rolling over and going to bed, or just not finishing the job past that preliminary stage just as she was starting to get into it.

But today, gay/bi/str8 guys aren't what they used to be, often times. That camaraderie, that trust, that sense of community seems to have been dissipated under the heat of acceptability among the general population. Whereas 20 years ago two gay guys fighting wouldn't even dream of calling law enforcement into their house to resolve their domestic dispute - that was for straight couples, usually women calling, on episodes of COPS - now gay dudes are doing it, too. Or in the case of young men who now casually carouse without PrEP or any care in the world, possibly strung out or just not in their right mind, then catch something, fall into a depression then call the police on their unsuspecting partner and push for a prosecution, that too was unheard of until, say, the mid-2000s. Certainly accusing someone of "rape" was virtually unknown among MSM.

The reasons were that, in my opinion:

A) The police had historically been a source of state-sponsored repression, punishment just for being yourself, people who were paid to invade your life and out you to the world in the most callous way imaginable, and so there was a general aversion to going to them other than as a last resort (i.e. being beaten to death or something).
B) You didn't betray other men. That was for women to do on their straight boyfriends, not for guys between guys. It was a kind of locker room bond that made people feel safe in their alternative lifestyle, which after all was much less conditional on emotional bonds or financial blandishments (compared to heterosexuals) and more so on momentary attraction, primal lust, or (in your case) a legitimate interest in a serious relationship with someone of the same gender. Worst case scenario, your situation with someone didn't work out, you shrugged it off and moved on. That's the definition of taking something like a man, which is something the average girl will never need to comprehend because society has safety nets in place to catch them when they fall. Think about it: This MeToo crap has focused (almost exclusively) on women, usually White and middle-class or higher. Does that mean there aren't millions of men around the world who weren't abused at any part of their life, or physically coerced into things they didn't want to do? Of course not. We're far more likely to be victims of violence than not. But there's this feeling that you don't go after people for it, especially if it happened in adulthood. You either get even on your own or you just brush it off because life is hard that way.

Again, I won't tar every young guy under 40 with the same brush, but it's not the same attitudes today as two decades ago. The same could be said of bodybuilding and its fan base, the big glossy magazines in circulation doing well vs. now, and a lot of other things.

True words.

"1"

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2018, 07:34:23 AM »
just make sure you live, the dying will take care of itself

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2018, 08:02:24 AM »
Trying to comprehend eternity is impossible and just hurts the brain. Think about 100 hundred trillion years going by...and then think about how that isn’t even 0.0000000000001% of eternity.