Author Topic: NIKE guys  (Read 804 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
NIKE guys
« on: September 08, 2018, 12:37:36 AM »
so anyways.. i dont give a shit what you wear... i wear worn out Nikes and Addidas shorts to the gym and a cheap ass t-shirt...so i noticed the other day..all the brothers and sisters were hardcore in their "Nike wearing" stuff... shirts, socks, head bands, shoes,wrist bands....you name it... it was pretty blunt... i really dont give a shit... so anyways... back on topic. im working out with my old Nike shoes that are dirty and worn out and have holes in them(3 years old)... i wear them when i train because i have wide feet...and rips them into two... so... some new "member" looked at me and asked me if i was showing my support?... i had no idea what he was talking about.. then it clicked in my head.. because of the Nike/Kap ordeal... i said "no" i wear these shoes to workout because i go heavy and i dont want to ruin my new shoes.... his reaction was kinda like "wtf?" but thats the truth....im ashamed how many people have been PROGRAMED and became SHEEP because of the MSM.
real men= no rubbers

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: NIKE guys
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 01:25:15 PM »
Lame
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 08:57:30 PM »
They make other shoes in wide. Wear New Balance and never be interrupted again.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 02:34:14 AM »
so anyways.. i dont give a shit what you wear... i wear worn out Nikes and Addidas shorts to the gym and a cheap ass t-shirt...so i noticed the other day..all the brothers and sisters were hardcore in their "Nike wearing" stuff... shirts, socks, head bands, shoes,wrist bands....you name it... it was pretty blunt... i really dont give a shit... so anyways... back on topic. im working out with my old Nike shoes that are dirty and worn out and have holes in them(3 years old)... i wear them when i train because i have wide feet...and rips them into two... so... some new "member" looked at me and asked me if i was showing my support?... i had no idea what he was talking about.. then it clicked in my head.. because of the Nike/Kap ordeal... i said "no" i wear these shoes to workout because i go heavy and i dont want to ruin my new shoes.... his reaction was kinda like "wtf?" but thats the truth....im ashamed how many people have been PROGRAMED and became SHEEP because of the MSM.

You have wide feet. You wear busted out Nike's. Nike's are known to best fit folks with narrow feet. Maybe you should consider retiring those Nike's and buy a pair of New Balance shoes.

I have wide feet and New Balance shoes fit like a comfortable glove.