Author Topic: Being a decent looking guy..with zero game..  (Read 12274 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Being a decent looking guy..with zero game..
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2018, 05:25:22 AM »
The rich guys I'm referring to in my world (which is on the ship) are the guys with the highest paying jobs, like engineers and upper management, these guys will get hot looking girls like the spa chicks and singers/dancers, but whenever I've seen these girls with these guys, they look very bored. Marriage doesn't really end up happening with ship relationships, so all these girls are getting is the perks of staying in these guys cabins (which are amazing) and being able to order room service at anytime, what these guys buy the girls throughout their relationship I'm not really sure, but I guarantee that when these girls go on vacation they're definitely cheating on these guys.

Being a decent looking guy (albeit look very short) you'd like to believe this. Not accurate

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2018, 05:43:47 AM »
Being a decent looking guy (albeit look very short) you'd like to believe this. Not accurate

Doesn't matter that he's short with that angelic physique and hairline!
Q

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2018, 05:45:37 AM »
Lol, I personally know for a fact that they do, one engineer on my ship has been dating this hot restaurant waitress for over a year, he left for vacation, within 24 hours she was calling my cabin to hangout. Theres no loyalty dude, I was actually disgusted. You see the paranoia on these guys faces when they are leaving for vacation, they know how wild the ship is and the savages that work here, they guys here have no shame, they don't give a fuck (especially the black guys) or the dudes who work in the engine room (who are actually real sailors) they will hit on your girlfriend right in front of you lol. Some of my best friends work security on the ship, they see all kinds of shit on the overnight shift, girls in relationships sneaking out of other guys cabins in the wee hours of the night, sneakily doing the walk of shame. Good times.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2018, 06:05:20 AM »
You need to have some game in order to get women. If you have zero game, you'll struggle badly even if you look like male model.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2018, 06:08:40 AM »
Lol, I personally know for a fact that they do, one engineer on my ship has been dating this hot restaurant waitress for over a year, he left for vacation, within 24 hours she was calling my cabin to hangout. Theres no loyalty dude, I was actually disgusted. You see the paranoia on these guys faces when they are leaving for vacation, they know how wild the ship is and the savages that work here, they guys here have no shame, they don't give a fuck (especially the black guys) or the dudes who work in the engine room (who are actually real sailors) they will hit on your girlfriend right in front of you lol. Some of my best friends work security on the ship, they see all kinds of shit on the overnight shift, girls in relationships sneaking out of other guys cabins in the wee hours of the night, sneakily doing the walk of shame. Good times.

That is to be expected on a cruise ship.

Loyalty is a quality.
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2018, 06:14:52 AM »

No picture's complete without the immortal Apollo Creed!

"1"

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2018, 06:17:05 AM »
That is to be expected on a cruise ship.

Loyalty is a quality.
The struggle is real!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2018, 06:19:13 AM »
No picture's complete without the immortal Apollo Creed!

"1"

;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2018, 06:20:49 AM »

I guess you're right. Black guys rarely ever give a fuck. Unless you're a distinguished black man like BayGBM or Parker. I would include Vince Goodrum in there, but I know he was once Venom Vince Versace.

"1"

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2018, 06:55:10 AM »
I guess you're right. Black guys rarely ever give a fuck. Unless you're a distinguished black man like BayGBM or Parker. I would include Vince Goodrum in there, but I know he was once Venom Vince Versace.

"1"
My best friends on the ship are black guys and these dudes have no shame, they'll bang anything, their motivation to get laid is unprecedented,  they are always making fun of me saying I'm way too picky, seriously these guys are savages.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2018, 08:38:12 AM »

"1"

I'm assuming that Parker, BayGBM and Melvin would have these non-black qualities such as loyalty, since they are much brighter and as you stated more distinguished than the rest of their brethren.
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2018, 09:00:18 AM »
My best friends on the ship are black guys and these dudes have no shame, they'll bang anything, their motivation to get laid is unprecedented,  they are always making fun of me saying I'm way too picky, seriously these guys are savages.

Who would have thought?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2018, 10:11:36 AM »
I've read the posts in this thread, particularly the last few on this page, and none of you know what the hell you're talking about.

It has nothing to do with being shameless and faking it until you make it. If you're doing it that way, you were never in the game. While you're being punked out and laughed at by the girls you thought you were making headway with while your back's turned for 5 minutes, other guys are already making inroads in those same women with none of the effort. It goes without saying that if you're relying on money (bribery), you've failed to garner their respect in the first place, like the owner of a dog who allows it to live on a diet of dog treats since it refuses normal food because it sees no reason to stick its face in the bowl for half the flavor, pisses and craps where it wants, and eventually runs away. Playing the languishing troubadour (the 'sensitive' artistic guy) is a novelty that won't last more than a month, if that, since there's thirty other guys who can strum a guitar or sing poetry as well, and they're probably on her social media and snapchat app. Relying on your body without having anything remarkable to add beyond lifting your shirt or tensing your arms has the obvious limitation of what the hell are they going to do with your biceps, rub their piss-flaps with them? As soon as a bigger or more cut guy with a better face comes along, you're sunk. Even unattractive women openly admit getting 20, 30, even 40 messages a day at times on the free dating sites and don't open half of them.

If you want to know how it's done, just read this thread. If anyone had it down to a science, it was the maestro of Montenegro. Sure, he had the physique, but that's it. No money to throw around, no sports car parked outside, no wingmen to fake-introduce him around, ESL, average in height (and in the face, honestly) yet he killed it every time he went out. Why? Because there's not twenty ways of doing this. You either get it or you don't.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=517382.0

As for this thread, it's a carbon copy of 50 other threads discussing the same tired subject (seems to come up every 3 months) including a longer & better one with more epic posters and funnier replies by a factor of 20:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=479865.0

Oh boy, "Galeniko" :D

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2018, 10:39:21 AM »

Great insights once again?
Maybe some more details on the securityguard observations?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2018, 11:45:25 AM »
Great insights once again?
Maybe some more details on the securityguard observations?
What do you want to know? The security on the ship are all former law enforcement or military, they're all good guys, one in particular is a best friend of mine who was actually responsible for convincing me to visit him in Thailand. But yeah they observe all kind of cheating after hours, people who are in relationships sneaking out of cabins people they are not dating, especially when their significant other is on vacation. You see we all get different vacations so, very rarely will you and your significant other will have the same vacation period, so it gets sketchy after hours. They even caught me sneaking out of a very high ranking women officers cabin late one night, from the surveillance cameras, and rumors starting getting around the ship that we were dating, we couldn't figure out how people were finding out because I would sneak in and out of her cabin like a ninja. On the ship it's like the military upper level management are elite 4 stripe officers and very rarely will you ever see them dating below them (I'm only a one stripe officer ;D). But these security guys have all the inside info and gossip of the ship that's for sure. They'll catch passengers having sex in random spots throughout the ship late night (one situation in particular my friend caught a couple banging in the arcade at 3am). All kinds of fuckery going down here dude, I mean you have 4,000 people under one roof, fueled with alcohol, shit gets interesting on a daily.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2018, 11:58:24 AM »
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2018, 12:57:32 PM »
What do you want to know? The security on the ship are all former law enforcement or military, they're all good guys, one in particular is a best friend of mine who was actually responsible for convincing me to visit him in Thailand. But yeah they observe all kind of cheating after hours, people who are in relationships sneaking out of cabins people they are not dating, especially when their significant other is on vacation. You see we all get different vacations so, very rarely will you and your significant other will have the same vacation period, so it gets sketchy after hours. They even caught me sneaking out of a very high ranking women officers cabin late one night, from the surveillance cameras, and rumors starting getting around the ship that we were dating, we couldn't figure out how people were finding out because I would sneak in and out of her cabin like a ninja. On the ship it's like the military upper level management are elite 4 stripe officers and very rarely will you ever see them dating below them (I'm only a one stripe officer ;D). But these security guys have all the inside info and gossip of the ship that's for sure. They'll catch passengers having sex in random spots throughout the ship late night (one situation in particular my friend caught a couple banging in the arcade at 3am). All kinds of fuckery going down here dude, I mean you have 4,000 people under one roof, fueled with alcohol, shit gets interesting on a daily.

Legend.
Q

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2018, 03:33:28 PM »

is it pretty much just staff bangin' staff or is pullin' passengers quite common too?

Kwon3

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2018, 03:48:01 PM »
That paranoia is why their girlfriends cheat on them. Women who've figured out that you want them more than they want you have already ditched you in the emotional sphere. The physical follows shortly afterward once your head is turned. These guys obviously aren't very bright.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2018, 05:35:47 PM »
Do you see any serial mud sharking amongst the crew?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2018, 06:20:23 PM »
Like's been said here, It's a confidence game. Confident enough to never be cocky or act like an egomaniac. This makes women feel more secure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2018, 06:26:39 PM »
That paranoia is why their girlfriends cheat on them. Women who've figured out that you want them more than they want you have already ditched you in the emotional sphere. The physical follows shortly afterward once your head is turned. These guys obviously aren't very bright.

True words, right here. Act slightly aloof and you'll keep the ladies guessing and trying to 'tame' you. Once you become obedient, you look weak. This is not an attractive characteristic in men. 

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2018, 06:51:53 PM »
is it pretty much just staff bangin' staff or is pullin' passengers quite common too?
Staff anything goes as long as you're not their direct manager, staff hooking up with passengers also happens often but if caught you are terminated, zero fratinization policy.

The paranoia is pretty much from knowing in the back of your mind your girl is pretty much dating you for your money. You think these rich guys don't know that the only reason they landed these dime pieces is because of their money, which is why these girls will end up banging their personal trainer.

Do you see any serial mud sharking amongst the crew?
Oh yeah dude, tons of it, mainly the fatter white chicks because black guys seem to love them, you can tell they never got much attention from guys in their little small town they grew up in, they enter the ship and they have all kinds of black dudes hitting on them like their super models, I've never seen anything like it, their confidence sky rockets. But like I said mainly the white chicks who are on the heavier side, the black guys seem to get zero play from the Filipinas, they seem generally annoyed by them. I've done quite well with the Filipina's I must say, they really like my look. I think Asian people in general seem to not like Black people, they seem to also be scared of them, maybe it's a cultural thing.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2018, 04:51:01 AM »
Wimmens has needs jus like mens.

Mens dont wanna accept that wimmens has needs.

Kwon3

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2018, 04:57:42 AM »
The paranoia is pretty much from knowing in the back of your mind your girl is pretty much dating you for your money. You think these rich guys don't know that the only reason they landed these dime pieces is because of their money, which is why these girls will end up banging their personal trainer.

Be a man of honor. Don't be a fucking pimp or a scumbag and take someone else's girl. If you couldn't get laid or were a social zero and that was all you could do to get a piece of ass, I would understand because that's all you've got. But you know you can get girls easily offshore and on the boat who aren't dating someone else. Stick with that crowd. Don't stick your beak in another man's worms.