Author Topic: Fuck this years election.  (Read 4719 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Fuck this years election.
« on: September 09, 2018, 02:05:03 PM »
4 more years with this fegget

Q

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: Fuck this years election.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 02:42:50 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 03:12:20 PM »
Who’s this sour-faced fuck?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 05:08:35 PM »
Who’s this sour-faced fuck?

The Prime Minister of Sweden.
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 05:14:05 PM »
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 05:29:09 PM »

Your Prime Minister is a street vendor?   ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 05:32:22 PM »
Your Prime Minister is a street vendor?   ???

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 06:12:14 PM »
Sweden is where they make Swedes.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 07:16:12 PM »
Looks like a piece of crap

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 06:02:11 AM »
"Muzzy loving" Filth?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 06:03:57 AM »
"Muzzy loving" Filth?

Yes, the current parliament is.

We tried to change the current , but due to cheating in the election we are stuck with this turd for four more years.

Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2018, 06:42:06 AM »
Yes, the current parliament is.

We tried to change the current , but due to cheating in the election we are stuck with this turd for four more years.

So next election Sweden will be 35 % foreigners.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 03:59:08 PM »
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2018, 04:00:48 PM »
The right got crushed. Sweden is lost. All because white women think there was something wrong with the country without a couple of million shitskins floating among them like turds in the societal bowl of shame.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2018, 04:04:39 PM »

Are you sure the Prime Minister of Sweden is not the Captain?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2018, 05:06:18 PM »
I know this is getbig so I'll hope this post and others are a goof in bad taste.
If you're post is how you really think, you're racist.

Hope this helps. ;)

Fuck you. And fuck your tossing around “racist” like it’s a bad thing.

You’re a complete and utter jackass.

That you cannot grasp that a nation, its people (bloodline) and culture has a right to continued existence is staggering and produces a fury in those of us with a sense of decency and ethics.

You are a pea-brained moron without honour.

Fuck. You.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2018, 05:30:14 PM »

That you cannot grasp that a nation, its people (bloodline) and culture has a right to continued existence is staggering and produces a fury in those of us with a sense of decency and ethics.

Fuck. You.

All talk. Like most neo-Nazis.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2018, 05:46:59 PM »

What do you want me to do, punch him through his screen? This medium allows for words.

And anyway, your assuming I’m “all talk” is testimony to your (subconscious) fear ... that I, and a great many others, are, in fact, doing more than just talk.

And I am.  

P.S. That you equate protecting one’s race and its cultures as something bad betrays your wretched heart and mind. I imagine you wouldn’t protect your family and home, either.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2018, 10:23:55 PM »
I know this is getbig so I'll hope this post and others are a goof in bad taste.

Hope this helps. ;)

A very sad & bad result for Sweden.
As if the idiotic traitorous government hasn’t caused enough harm
And devastation to a once Top country By allowing those filthy untamed
Rabid scumbags in.

Racist you say — Ha Ha
Yes I am & Proud of it.
All White Men should be.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2018, 10:30:13 PM »

All talk,  like neo-Antifan.

Kwon3

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2018, 01:43:57 AM »

Hope this helps. ;)

What's your point? Ever been to any of those shithole countries these shit-flinging apes ran away from? They don't have any White people flooding their big cities, taking their jobs, placing an unreasonably heavy burden on their welfare state, or running for office and occupying positions of power and control over their host population. Why is it okay to do it to Europeans and N. Americans? White liberals who tolerate this or encourage it, like you, are pieces of shit. If ever there's a civil war across our lands, which I'm praying for in my lifetime, you guys are going to get your heads caved in so fucking fast we won't even have to unsheath our machetes to cut your heads off with (something your shitskin friends are quite fond of doing to us in their countries).

I'm a proud racist. I stand up for my people. Those among us who love the garbage we're willingly importing into our societies don't qualify. They're White in name only, and will be treated as such when we go out in the field on scalp-collecting excursions.

A very sad & bad result for Sweden.
As if the idiotic traitorous government hasn’t caused enough harm
And devastation to a once Top country By allowing those filthy untamed
Rabid scumbags in.

Racist you say — Ha Ha
Yes I am & Proud of it.
All White Men should be.

Fuck. You.

And what's the Left doing? Posting endless hashtags from the comforts of their living rooms or phones at gladhanding each other in some kind of progressively more crowded and insane echo chamber? There's a reason people like us aren't going out in the streets and killing people: The timing isn't right. When there's 10,000 of us doing it, different story. Last year in Charlottesville one brave man ran over a bunch of antifa communists, left one fat slag flatter than a mattress, and is facing life for it. He's got balls, but that's not the right way to do it. Until the shit jumps off, we'll bide our time and coordinate online. If you really think a typical Bowel Lives Matter or anti-Trump feminist rally is the focal point of the next war, you don't know how this works. Those are the weakest, lowest, most maligned outcasts in society congregating together under the illusion that their pathetic demonstrations will be remembered 2 days later or might change the country's policies. How's that working for them? Over 50 protests since Trump took office, and he hasn't changed anything or bent to the pressure. LOL. They should've just stayed at home like the rest of us and waited til the time was right, but when that time comes, they'll all be locked up indoors because all women are gutless sissies that can't fight and níggers always scatter and run when the white behemoth stares them down in the face.

Kwon3

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2018, 02:43:15 AM »
A suspect has been arrested for the killing of a Canadian schoolgirl following a breakthrough in a lengthy investigation into her death.

Ibrahim Ali, 28, a Canadian permanent resident, faces first degree murder charges for the killing of Marrisa Shen, 13.

Her body was found in a park in Burnaby, British Columbia in July 2017, shortly after she was reported missing.

Police said at the time that they believed the crime was a "random" act.

Authorities say Mr Ali had no criminal record nor prior contact with police before he came to their attention about two weeks ago.

They did not reveal what evidence led to his arrest over the weekend, saying only it was the "culmination of a number of things".

They do not believe Mr Ali and Ms Shen knew each other.

Mr Ali came to Canada as a Syrian refugee 17 months ago and was living in Burnaby, a community east of the city of Vancouver.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45478930

Kwon3

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2018, 02:45:23 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45478930

French police have detained a man who stabbed seven people, injuring four seriously, in an attack on tourists and passers-by in Paris.

The man, wielding a knife and iron bar, struck just before 23:00 (21:00 GMT) by a canal in Paris's 19th district.

People playing pétanque - a French bowling game - threw metal balls at the attacker, and he was overpowered.

The man, said to be Afghan, was soon arrested. The incident is currently not being treated as a terrorist attack.

Among the victims were two British tourists - police say the two men, in their fifties, suffered serious stab wounds to the chest and stomach.

The knifeman initially stabbed two men and a woman near the MK2 cinema on the Quai de Loire, along the Ourcq canal on Sunday, reports say.

Eyewitness Youssef Najah, 28, said he was walking beside the canal when he saw a man running and holding a knife about 25-30cm (10-11 inches) long.

"There were around 20 people chasing him. They started throwing pétanque balls at him," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45468082

Joschka

• Getbig II
  • "Rubble don't cause no trouble" -- John Derbyshire
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2018, 02:47:12 AM »
There's been a lot of talk of rigging in the election.  A Danish election observer from the OSCE came out and said out of all the elections he's monitored, the Swedish system is the most undemocratic he's ever seen.  Here's an article about it (translated):
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.b.dk%2Fglobalt%2Fvenstre-ordfoerer-svensk-stemmesystem-langt-fra-europaeisk-standard&edit-text=&act=url

Sweden has a really strange voting system. Generally in democracies, you're given a ballot paper with all the names of candidates, parties, etc. and then you go to the booth and mark in your preferences in privacy, hence no one knows who you voted for.  The way I understand it (Swedish members may correct me if I'm wrong), in Swedish elections each party has their own ballot papers, so you take the ballot paper of whom you intend to vote for from a party delegate on the day, publicly for all to see, so everyone knows who you're voting for.  It makes people a target for intimidation and threats if they're seen taking a ballot for a party who are stigmatised (i.e. Swedish Democrats, Alternative for Sweden, etc.) which makes them less likely to vote for that party, or if someone hates a particular party they can just take all the ballots and 'lose' them somewhere (Which also happened with SD ballots).  Here's a fairly good video on the whole thing:

The entire election and its' outcome are really suspicious because SD going by polling was expected to be the largest party with about 30% of the vote (they got about 17%), and AfS was predicted to get more that 4% (enough to enter parliament), yet they didn't even get 1%.  Either the polls were completely off, or there really was skullduggery involved.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2018, 06:23:35 AM »

Hope this helps. ;)

If you lived in Sweden you would be disappointed as well.

Especially if you had grown up here and see it change (for the worse) during 50 years.
Q