Author Topic: All New ShawnRay.Tv is Here!!!!!  (Read 6256 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
All New ShawnRay.Tv is Here!!!!!
« on: September 11, 2018, 09:49:46 AM »
Check out the All New ShawnRay.Tv  for Contest Coverage, Athlete Interviews, Training Info, Where are They Now, Travel Bits, Global Gym Tours, Sponsors, Promoters, Unleashed, News & Information and More right here!!!!

https://shawnray.tv/

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: All New ShawnRay.Tv is Here!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:54:39 AM »
Check out the All New ShawnRay.Tv  for Contest Coverage, Athlete Interviews, Training Info, Where are They Now, Travel Bits, Global Gym Tours, Sponsors, Promoters, Unleashed, News & Information and More right here!!!!

WOW man that's great this kinda stuff is new and never been done before so innovative and fresh  ::)

just breaking balls good luck
p

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 09:56:08 AM »

I take it that you left Generation Iron....
A

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 09:56:18 AM »
nice initiative sean

but you need to fire whoever designed that epilectic lunapark

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 09:56:29 AM »

Good seeing you around these parts Shawn.

As always, you can count on our support.

"1"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 10:01:47 AM »
shawn rey do you thank MIKE OHEARNS TAKES DRUGS
A

Kwon3

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 10:07:33 AM »
you’re washed up. Hth

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 10:10:47 AM »
Im sure he doesn't care one way or another and really why should any of us. people in the BB industry and  self absorbed fitness industry lies about drug usage they lie so much they even convince  themselves their clean and did it all from hard work..
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 10:12:20 AM »
you’re washed up. Hth
Shit that's got to be the shortest post ive ever seen from you where is the 14 paragraph post  ;D
p

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 10:12:37 AM »
when's the comeback shawn? you need to show flex and levrone how to do it.

fuck the haters here bro, you were one of the best to ever do it. The sport hasn't been the same since you hung up your thong

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 10:27:21 AM »
when's the comeback shawn? you need to show flex and levrone how to do it.

fuck the haters here bro, you were one of the best to ever do it. The sport hasn't been the same since you hung up your thong on my bed post
fixed  ;D
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 10:31:40 AM »
•1983 Orange Coast Championships--2nd Short
•1983 California Gold Cup--1st Overall
•1984 Mr. Los Angeles NPC--3rd Middleweight
•1984 Mr. Teenage Los Angeles AAU--1st Short & Overall
•1984 Teenage Mr. California --1st Middle & Overall
•1984 Teenage National Championships--2nd Middleweight
•1985 Teenage Mr. Orange County--1st Short & Overall
•1985 Teenage National Championships--1st Lightheavy & Overall
•1985 Jr. World Championships--1st Lightheavy & Overall
•1986 Jr. National Championships--2nd Lightheavy
•1987 Mr. California--1st Lightheavy & Overall
•1987 National Championships--1st Lightheavy & Overall
•1988 Mr. Olympia--13th Los Angeles
•1989 Inactive
•1990 Pro Ironman Champion--1st Redondo Beach
•1990 Arnold Classic--1st (disqualified) Ohio
•1990 Mr. Olympia--3rd Chicago, IL
•1991 Arnold Classic--1st Ohio
•1991 Mr. Olympia--5th Orlando, FL
•1992 Mr. Olympia--4th Helsinki, Finland
•1993 Mr. Olympia--3rd Atlanta, GA
•1994 Mr. Olympia--2nd Atlanta, GA
•1995 Mr. Olympia--4th Atlanta, GA
•1996 Pro Ironman--3rd Redondo Beach, CA
•1996 Arnold Classic--5th Columbus, OH
•1996 Mr. Olympia--2nd Chicago, IL
•1997 Mr. Olympia--3rd Los Angeles, CA
•1998 Mr. Olympia--5th New York, NY
•1999 Mr. Olympia--6th Las Vegas, NV
•2000 Mr. Olympia--4th Las Vegas, NV
•2001 Mr. Olympia--4th Las Vegas, NV

All those MR O's no win sucks and as a pro only one 1st place win
p

Kwon3

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2018, 10:45:34 AM »
Shit that's got to be the shortest post ive ever seen from you where is the 14 paragraph post  ;D
Not warranted on this guy.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2018, 10:47:12 AM »

Lee said you are a piece of shit

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2018, 10:48:17 AM »
all sucking up his ass..yes please shawn  ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2018, 10:49:53 AM »
Looking forward to the day you build up a fan based with subscribers and pass this channel over to one of your kids so they can start a gaming channel.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2018, 10:57:52 AM »

Not often you post here on Getbig these days.

Only when you want to get some views on your channel.

Why not participate in Melvin Goodrums threads about the Hurricane? Or the elections? Or Random Pictures?
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2018, 11:08:53 AM »

Why not participate in Melvin Goodrums threads about the Hurricane? Or the elections? Or Random Pictures?

Bearing in mind how famous an athlete shawn is and how much of a powerhouse he is in the industry, it's probably not even him posting. One of his many staff members is most likely just promoting his new venture.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2018, 11:09:49 AM »

Good point Hey do you know kwon3  ;D kidding aside if you don't post on the regular we shouldn't even respond to these types of posts agreed
p

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2018, 11:15:56 AM »
Good point Hey do you know kwon3  ;D kidding aside if you don't post on the regular we shouldn't even respond to these types of posts agreed

Need to have at least 50 posts in "Random Pictures" to be able to create a thread on Getbig! :D
Q

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2018, 11:36:05 AM »
Need to have at least 50 posts in "Random Pictures" to be able to create a thread on Getbig! :D
I 2ND THE MOTION WE NEED A 3RD PSSSSSSSSSSST GET KWON3 TO 3RD THE MOTION  ;D
and if anyone breaks this code you too shall be shunned
p

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2018, 12:02:30 PM »

Who cares?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2018, 12:08:45 PM »

I'll be frank for a moment and completely go against the grain.

Most of these "pros" used to post here religiously, in order to spread rumors or build up their following. Sometimes, they would come on here and simply shit on other pros under the guise of a gimmick.

Then, most of these "pros" got small contracts with supplement companies and/or magazines (see: that piece of shit Steve Blechman), which led to them having exclusivity and only being able to post on their employers' medium.

Now, as in the case with Shawn, you are absolutely right in that he might not post anything more besides that link to his website. Why? Because as you said, it gets him a few more views and possibly because he can maybe land a few bucks at his online store.

It's the way the industry works now. If you are OWNED by a supplement company or magazine (moreso the supplement companies), you literally cannot shit without having to call the guy that writes the checks to wipe your ass and make sure that your diet consisted of nothing short of his protein-rich, seminal fluid.

I don't blame these guys, as they need to make a living by whatever means necessary (and it sure beats doing gay-4-pay or Tom Prince antics while standing in small, brown, paper bags) and posting here is no longer on their list of priorities. Like everyone, I'd like some of them to have an open Q&A and possibly share with the members here, but that shit rarely happens anymore. Levrone did the same thing during his brief run prior to placing about dead last in contest. He came on here, gave people a nice rubbery one and then disappeared never to come back.

Over the years, you get used to it.

"1"

P.S. These views are my own and have nothing to do with Ron's opinion on this matter. Ron knows I am his rogue Israeli moderator that has very little forgiveness for these "pros".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2018, 12:25:22 PM »
I'll be frank for a moment and completely go against the grain.

Most of these "pros" used to post here religiously, in order to spread rumors or build up their following. Sometimes, they would come on here and simply shit on other pros under the guise of a gimmick.

Then, most of these "pros" got small contracts with supplement companies and/or magazines (see: that piece of shit Steve Blechman), which led to them having exclusivity and only being able to post on their employers' medium.

Now, as in the case with Shawn, you are absolutely right in that he might not post anything more besides that link to his website. Why? Because as you said, it gets him a few more views and possibly because he can maybe land a few bucks at his online store.

It's the way the industry works now. If you are OWNED by a supplement company or magazine (moreso the supplement companies), you literally cannot shit without having to call the guy that writes the checks to wipe your ass and make sure that your diet consisted of nothing short of his protein-rich, seminal fluid.

I don't blame these guys, as they need to make a living by whatever means necessary (and it sure beats doing gay-4-pay or Tom Prince antics while standing in small, brown, paper bags) and posting here is no longer on their list of priorities. Like everyone, I'd like some of them to have an open Q&A and possibly share with the members here, but that shit rarely happens anymore. Levrone did the same thing during his brief run prior to placing about dead last in contest. He came on here, gave people a nice rubbery one and then disappeared never to come back.

Over the years, you get used to it.

"1"

P.S. These views are my own and have nothing to do with Ron's opinion on this matter. Ron knows I am his rogue Israeli moderator that has very little forgiveness for these "pros".

OMR were the brown bags relatively "small" because of TP's massive musculature or were they literally small because TP is a small man who wore a large muscle suit?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2018, 12:47:33 PM »
OMR were the brown bags relatively "small" because of TP's massive musculature or were they literally small because TP is a small man who wore a large muscle suit?

There was nothing massive or large about Tom. Not by way of his anatomy or attire did Tom resemble anything big.

Guy was hung like a light switch, no wonder he was always in a shitty mood.

"1"