Author Topic: MPF Re-Brand  (Read 1257 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
MPF Re-Brand
« on: September 11, 2018, 02:32:49 PM »
As I've mentioned in the past, sometime within the next 6 to 12 months (hopefully sooner) we are only keeping our core clientele within our facility (HS, College and NFL with some general clientele) and moving to more of an online platform eventually getting out of the brick and mortar facility altogether. Although we will still be working with and consulting athletes, I'm moving back into the fitness and bodybuilding world. In short, When Kongo retires that's basically when I will retire from the gym business. Bottom line, I'm fucking exhausted, want to spend more time working from home and finally, after 9 years without a vacation, take a vacation with my wife for a change. Flame on....because this is Getbig!

New online program, new Youtube Channel

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: MPF Re-Brand
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 03:02:33 PM »
Rebrands entire business to online platform

Posts invalid YouTube link

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 03:23:12 PM »
Rebrands entire business to online platform

Posts invalid YouTube link

;D

Link works fine.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 03:42:01 PM »
I recently retired coach and LOVE it.Like you I did a career/job
I loved but eventually got burned out.
FYI< spending low key, quality time with your wife will be a real blessing.

We may not agree on politics , but I know you're good, decent man.
Hope the new training format works out for you.
All the best!

Howard

Thanks, Howard, appreciate it

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 04:22:30 PM »
As I've mentioned in the past, sometime within the next 6 to 12 months (hopefully sooner) we are only keeping our core clientele within our facility (HS, College and NFL with some general clientele) and moving to more of an online platform eventually getting out of the brick and mortar facility altogether. Although we will still be working with and consulting athletes, I'm moving back into the fitness and bodybuilding world. In short, When Kongo retires that's basically when I will retire from the gym business. Bottom line, I'm fucking exhausted, want to spend more time working from home and finally, after 9 years without a vacation, take a vacation with my wife for a change. Flame on....because this is Getbig!

New online program, new Youtube Channel

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Bravo, hilarious.

Now here is the truth. You only reject me because I'm gay and you're a fucking homophobe..

Who from the 'fitness and bodybuilding world' would pay you for training knowing this?  Nobody.

Exhausted? From doing nothing?  I sucked 3 dicks today and let another monster railroad my ass into oblivion and I didn't even break a sweat.

Listen, fuckwad, I'll put my account on the line.  All you have to do is prove you're not a homophobe.

Deal?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 04:42:26 PM »
Bravo, hilarious.

Now here is the truth. You only reject me because I'm gay and you're a fucking homophobe..

Who from the 'fitness and bodybuilding world' would pay you for training knowing this?  Nobody.

Exhausted? From doing nothing?  I sucked 3 dicks today and let another monster railroad my ass into oblivion and I didn't even break a sweat.

Listen, fuckwad, I'll put my account on the line.  All you have to do is prove you're not a homophobe.

Deal?

Why don’t you quit hiding be behind a gimmick and let’s meet? We’ll video it. What do you say? You have to be one of the biggest cowards on here

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 05:08:47 PM »
Coach, I wish you luck. The gym biz is exhausting, doesn't make "the millions" and has extremely long hours.
Dave and Laree Draper said the 2 greatest days, the day they opened their World Gym, and the day they sold it.

You have some big-name clients, where word of mouth can work in your favor (referrals). Maybe try to get on some Podcasts (as a guest) like Super Human Radio and "Advices Radio", it's good advertising for your business.
Advice's has some good one's where like minded folks as yourself can go on, discuss training, gear, your biz, etc.

Anyways, again, good luck! Keep us posted...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 06:38:04 PM »
Bravo, hilarious.

Deal?

???
Too many users on this account?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 06:42:03 PM »
???
Too many users on this account?

Is the whole "i'm leaving" or betting your account an insta-ban?

This guy might be the biggest loser in this site's history. Think about it - he was so agitated and thinking about coach in his real life that he started a screen name to stalk him.  An unfunny one at that. Then he comes out of the closet to try to make friends and gets told to fuck off and leave the thread.  Now he bets his account because he's so fucking agitated in real life.  Damn.
Y

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 03:50:37 PM »
Look at all the pussies melting.  :'(  Truth hurts delusional twats.

Chaos, you're changing my posts or one of the other pitiful mods here?

Coach, I'm sure you can always kick back on that corporate wellness gig with the thousands of employees. Oh, that's right, that didn't pan out either. If I get out your way before you stroke out again or your kidneys shut down, I'll look you up. Perhaps you will be in the middle of a set of 'donkey calf raises' and I will announce "Conservative Coach is here, looks like a light weight day."

Grape, not even response worthy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2018, 04:22:39 PM »

Coach, I'm sure you can always kick back on that corporate wellness gig with the thousands of employees. Oh, that's right, that didn't pan out either. If I get out your way before you stroke out again or your kidneys shut down, I'll look you up. Perhaps you will be in the middle of a set of 'donkey calf raises' and I will announce "Conservative Coach is here, looks like a light weight day."

Now you’re using the the excuse that you’re not even close. Figures. A gimmick, talks shit she can’t back hiding behind a keyboard. Just expose yourself on here? And you call others pussies?

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2018, 04:24:50 PM »
Now you’re using the the excuse that you’re not even close. Figures. A gimmick, talks shit she can’t back hiding behind a keyboard. Just expose yourself on here? And you call others pussies?

why do you care? Arent you mid 50s? Do you not see something wrong with your behavior and responses on here, picking fights with anonymous people and calling people "pussies". I dont understand why you care what others say. A normal business person with solid self esteem would laugh all this off.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 06:15:31 PM »
Good for you man. Up more videos and share some of your experiences on youtube.

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2018, 06:42:28 PM »
Changing peoples' posts/thread titles = they've basically won because you couldn't fight them on their own playing field. Seriously, that's beyond stupid. Mods powers are to keep the forum relatively stable, not to fuck with peoples' content (just delete it if it bothers you that much).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2018, 06:44:49 PM »

I have not touched a single post of yours.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 07:22:13 PM »
I have not touched a single post of yours.

I believe it. I mean, how can you without your hands on your keyboard.  ;)