Author Topic: Does Get Big get too many racist posts now? your call?  (Read 32608 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Does Get Big get too many racist posts now? your call?
« on: September 11, 2018, 03:25:20 PM »

Some threads and posts try to mix in humor with the racism, but it seems obvious.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Does Get Big get too many racist posts now? your call?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 03:28:04 PM »
Call me a libtard jackass nitwit, but a lot of posts here are overtly racist.
Some threads and posts try to mix in humor with the racism, but it seems obvious.
I swear, sometimes I think I've stumbled on to a neo-nazi or KKK forum.

Your thoughts?

Have you seen the world today Howie?

If things are were fine all over, nobody would even talk about these matters.

I'm sure you have a dandy life in your rich gated community somewhere in the land of Amerigo Vespucci, but look abroad.

Watch how things are in France, UK, Germany and Sweden these days.

Compare with the 70s.
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 03:33:18 PM »
Thank you.

Kwon3

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 03:34:52 PM »
The irony is the forum is owned by one Jew and moderated by another. It’s hardly Stormfront’s management.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 03:38:35 PM »
The irony is the forum is owned by a Jew and moderated by another. It’s hardly Stormfront’s management.

I think Ron knows what's wrong in the world as well!

Q

Kwon3

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 03:40:12 PM »
I think Ron knows what's wrong in the world as well!

OMR is wise to it too, now. They know Israel and Jews generally are under assault by the Muslim hordes invading Europe. French Jews are terrified and leaving in droves.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 03:51:48 PM »

Your thoughts?

It’s essentially backlash from the ridiculous fact that we have to tolerate shitheads going on and on about racism and black injustices and meanwhile every single one of these cities is predominantly black. It’s not racism, it’s just being rational. I’d be perfectly happy to not be extra suspicious of blacks, but that’s just not the world we live in:

https://patch.com/new-jersey/newarknj/amp/27471921/murder-capitals-america-2-new-jersey-cities-list

Murder Capitals Of America: 2 New Jersey Cities On List

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 03:54:51 PM »
The irony is the forum is owned by one far right, zionist and moderated by another. It’s hardly Stormfront’s management.

Yes, but the ownership is smart enough to use "stormfront's" anger and misguided hostility to move their own agenda forward.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 03:57:34 PM »
 libtard jackass nitwit  LOL  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 03:58:24 PM »
It’s essentially backlash from the ridiculous fact that we have to tolerate shitheads going on and on about racism and black injustices and meanwhile every single one of these cities is predominantly black. It’s not racism, it’s just being rational.
I’d be perfectly happy to not be extra suspicious of blacks, but that’s just not the world we live in:

Very much this - well said.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 04:00:43 PM »
This would be you, Howard, under these same conditions:

My year of terror and abuse teaching at a NYC high school[/b]

https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/my-year-of-terror-and-abuse-teaching-at-a-nyc-high-school/amp/

Boland had taught English in China. This was his favored school — advertised as the last, best hope for kids who had fallen far behind — and he was thrilled to be hired. He went home to his then-boyfriend (now-husband) and celebrated over takeout pad Thai and an expensive bottle of red wine.

Two weeks in and Boland was crying in the bathroom. Kids were tossing $110 textbooks out the window. They overturned desks and stormed out of classrooms. There were seventh-grade girls with tattoos and T-shirts that read, “I’m Not Easy But We Can Negotiate.” Their self-care toggled in the extreme, from girls who gave themselves pedicures in class to kids who went days without showering.

Boland came to actively loathe most of the student body. He ­resented “their poverty, their ­ignorance, their arrogance. ­Everything I was hoping, at first, to change.”

A lifelong liberal, Boland began to feel uncomfortable with his thinking. “We can’t just explain away someone’s horrible behavior because they have had a tough ­upbringing,” he argued back. “It doesn’t do them — or us — any good.”

Boland didn’t know what to ­believe anymore. At the end of the school year, he quit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2018, 04:12:22 PM »
Associate Professor Howie would cow them with fart jokes and tales of upended marriages.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2018, 04:22:34 PM »

Your thoughts?

Calling someone or group “neo-nazi” or “KKK” are the go to phrases whenever a liberal disagrees with a point of view. I was in Germany last week and my business colleague there said that anyone who disagrees with “Big Angie’s” stance on immigration is immediately labeled a Nazi as well. So the words mean nothing now,except to other leftists who attack anyone who disagrees with them.

A lot of what you read on this forum is a proper response to the politically correct insanity pervading popular culture.  It’s the trend to insult white people these days without repercussion. It’s ok to blame white people for all the ills of society, even those same white people are responsible for 99% of the advances in society in general.

It’s high time whites started giving crap back to those who dish it out.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2018, 04:28:55 PM »
Calling someone or group “neo-nazi” or “KKK” are the go to phrases whenever a liberal disagrees with a point of view. I was in Germany last week and my business colleague there said that anyone who disagrees with “Big Angie’s” stance on immigration is immediately labeled a Nazi as well. So the words mean nothing now,except to other leftists who attack anyone who disagrees with them.

A lot of what you read on this forum is a proper response to the politically correct insanity pervading popular culture.  It’s the trend to insult white people these days without repercussion. It’s ok to blame white people for all the ills of society, even those same white people are responsible for 99% of the advances in society in general.

Absolutely fantastic post, you hit the nail on the head perfectly. Well said!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2018, 04:31:33 PM »

Your thoughts?

U must be masked Antifa "warrior"  ::)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2018, 04:33:24 PM »
Oh no,Howard's posting again.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2018, 04:37:57 PM »
Oh no,Howard's posting again.

he gave a fairwell speech too months ago but now hes back again

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2018, 04:40:23 PM »

Your thoughts?

Okay.  You're a libtard jackass nitwit.  What's next on your cuckold agenda, you dispensing marriage advices the equivalent of expired Pez candies?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2018, 04:46:35 PM »
Getbigs racism problem is nowhere near as severe as it’s Howard problem. Do fuck off.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2018, 05:13:20 PM »
Too much racism, too much politics, needs real moderation badly. Like the wild west.
Place used to be hysterical, now its just bickering.

The back and forth between Vince and Keith used to be epic, no more legendary threads like those anymore.
The old "Mr. Getbig" threads were great with the photoshops (Alexx Rat Boy) and all the rest, comedy gold.

MGBGA...

;)

Kwon3

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2018, 05:15:17 PM »
Too much racism, too much politics, needs real moderation badly. Like the wild west.
Place used to be hysterical, now its just bickering.

The back and forth between Vince and Keith used to be epic, no more legendary threads like those anymore.
The old "Mr. Getbig" threads were great with the photoshops (Alexx Rat Boy) and all the rest, comedy gold.

MGBGA...

;)

I had my thread about Basile deleted by the big man himself just days ago, so the moderation is alive and well. But it's used selectively, because overmoderation is why most other forums are graveyards. Go to Bodybuilding.com or any other muscle site and you're lucky to see 4 threads a week. Is that really what you want? Because that's the ghey, man.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2018, 06:35:16 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2018, 10:30:04 PM »

Your thoughts?

You are correct.  a lot of the posters are racist..Some openly admit it. Moderators ignore it even though it's against the rules. It is Getbig. You have to just ignore it and move on. No big deal

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2018, 11:05:06 PM »

Agree 100 %

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2018, 12:31:09 AM »
Fuck all Liberals. Thanks to These Clowns we are being invaded my rag head spicks & Ns.