Author Topic: Check in Interviews at the O  (Read 478 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Check in Interviews at the O
« on: September 13, 2018, 08:44:41 AM »
Phil Heath death face, looks like he's aged 10 years since last Mr. O, but it looks like he's bringing it this year. Big Rami 310, obviously not trying to come shredded.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Check in Interviews at the O
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 08:51:48 AM »
Phil Heath death face, looks like he's aged 10 years since last Mr. O, but it looks like he's bringing it this year. Big Rami 310, obviously not trying to come shredded.

I know that there has to be some decent barbers in Colorado that Phil can go to.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 08:59:21 AM »
I know that there has to be some decent barbers in Colorado that Phil can go to.
He'll get everything cleaned up before hitting the stage. Speaking of Denver, I wonder how training at a high altitude effects him, probably optimizes recovery even more in addition to all the drugs he's using.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 09:05:09 AM »
He'll get everything cleaned up before hitting the stage. Speaking of Denver, I wonder how training at a high altitude effects him, probably optimizes recovery even more in addition to all the drugs he's using.
He has the shape, so it’s like it’s not “tightened up”. Which shows that he intended for it to look decent. You are probably right.

It may. Phil has mastered the Levrone method of getting into shape.