Author Topic: Interesting  (Read 592 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Interesting
« on: September 13, 2018, 07:57:16 PM »
If true, can you imagine how much more the left would come unglued? Shit, they would even start advocating the second amendment

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-midterm-election-forecast/senate/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Interesting
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 08:19:00 PM »
Just by glancing at the polls the incumbent Democrat senators are down in Montana, North Dakota and Indiana.

Democrat McCaskill is tied in Missouri. Turnout will be key in all these races.

Homerun = the Republicans retain the House by a couple seats and gain a handful in the Senate.

Solid triple = Republicans lose the House, retain the Senate...Ruth Ginsburg croaks and is replaced by a 48 year old Amy Coney Barrett.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 12:03:00 PM »
If true, can you imagine how much more the left would come unglued? Shit, they would even start advocating the second amendment

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-midterm-election-forecast/senate/

Interesting. Thought you didn't believe in polls.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 12:08:45 PM »
Interesting. Thought you didn't believe in polls.

hahahaha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 08:24:46 PM »
Just by glancing at the polls the incumbent Democrat senators are down in Montana, North Dakota and Indiana.

Democrat McCaskill is tied in Missouri. Turnout will be key in all these races.

Homerun = the Republicans retain the House by a couple seats and gain a handful in the Senate.

Solid triple = Republicans lose the House, retain the Senate...Ruth Ginsburg croaks and is replaced by a 48 year old Amy Coney Barrett.

I often don't care about who controls the houses of Congress, but I this time I around I really hope Democrats do not control the House.  A bunch of dumb, dishonest clowns.  Meaningless impeachment hearings.  A full stop of uncovering the deep state corruption.  Nancy Peolsi, Maxine Waters et al. in leadership positions.   :-\