Author Topic: One of the Top Stupidest Things Online  (Read 725 times)

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
One of the Top Stupidest Things Online
« on: September 13, 2018, 10:54:03 PM »
arguing about politics. Nothing you say matters, absolutely nothing. You get one vote and that is your entire impact on the political system. Epically stupid to argue about something that you can have no impact on. Right, left, who cares? We dont matter, the decisions will be made by the people in charge and thats the bottom line. I'll never understand what people on here accomplish calling each other names based on political choices.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: One of the Top Stupidest Things Online
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 05:42:17 AM »
arguing about politics. Nothing you say matters, absolutely nothing. You get one vote and that is your entire impact on the political system. Epically stupid to argue about something that you can have no impact on. Right, left, who cares? We dont matter, the decisions will be made by the people in charge and thats the bottom line. I'll never understand what people on here accomplish calling each other names based on political choices.

That's right.

Now go out in your garage and start the car.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 06:01:13 AM »

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 06:16:53 AM »
That's right.

And keep the garage door closed wouldn't want to prolong the process  ;D

SEMPER FI
p

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 09:00:27 AM »
That's right.

lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 09:11:10 AM »
Op is 100% correct.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 09:27:46 AM »

thank you for that valuable bit of insight , your opinion is appreciated here on getbig

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 10:14:01 AM »
thank you for that valuable bit of insight , your opinion is appreciated here on getbig
And todays award for best use of SARCASM goes to doom...

SEMPER FI
p