Author Topic: Conker  (Read 25982 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Conker
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2018, 02:48:48 AM »
Plonker is a black.

Hates Tommy Robinson  ;) so he must be 100% PAKI !.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2018, 03:16:49 AM »
As Black as my Turd after a Skin full of Guinness ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2018, 03:37:23 AM »

Conker + Conker = Plonker

conker + conker = conkerer = conqueror

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2018, 03:39:53 AM »
conker + conker = conkerer = crocs   :-X

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2018, 04:04:56 AM »
Keep it in the Family :-X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2018, 07:48:38 AM »

o tommy, tommy ...tommy robinson ... :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2018, 10:11:03 AM »

roll on 27th sep   ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2018, 03:06:31 PM »
roll on 27th sep   ;)

So U are PAKI  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2018, 03:11:49 PM »
if it helps you sleep at night  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2018, 03:12:41 PM »
Plonker

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2018, 03:18:18 PM »
 He's a pakman.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2018, 05:50:56 AM »

Plonker is only against him because Tommy Robinson is trying to protect Britain from an invasion of moslem and black immigrants. The same way Japan, Korea, China etc try to protect their own culture and heritage.

As their numbers have increased, so too has crime and violence. Most knife crime in London is due to them. And of course child grooming paedophile gangs from the pakistanis.

I remember the London riots, and 90 % of them were blacks, I even heard a group talking about robbing a jewellery store, all of them blacks. Saw myself how another group robbed a bus which they crashed and all the cars were on fire. They also smashed and looted all the shops in the area.

The same type of behaviour as in Africa, Haiti or wherever even though they were living in a developed country and receiving an education, but their behaviour was at the same level.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2018, 09:23:45 PM »
Plonker is only against him because Tommy Robinson is trying to protect Britain from an invasion of moslem and black immigrants. The same way Japan, Korea, China etc try to protect their own culture and heritage.

As their numbers have increased, so too has crime and violence. Most knife crime in London is due to them. And of course child grooming paedophile gangs from the pakistanis.

I remember the London riots, and 90 % of them were blacks, I even heard a group talking about robbing a jewellery store, all of them blacks. Saw myself how another group robbed a bus which they crashed and all the cars were on fire. They also smashed and looted all the shops in the area.

The same type of behaviour as in Africa, Haiti or wherever even though they were living in a developed country and receiving an education, but their behaviour was at the same level.

Yep.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2018, 10:59:55 PM »

I am in contact with T.M., if something happen to him  ::)  brutal anti muslim/establishment war will start.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2018, 12:02:17 AM »
I am in contact with T.M., if something happen to him  ::)  brutal anti muslim/establishment war will start.

yes i'm sure the establishment/muslims will be quaking in their boots if a few hundred uneducated shelf stackers and fork lift drivers decide to mobilise  ::)

i will literally laugh my @ss if he's found guilty and receives a longer sentence than his original sentence, and (i'm not certain of this) but i believe because he's been bailed in the interim any time he served before his appeal will not come off of any eventual sentence he receives on the 27th.

oh tommy tommy tommy  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2018, 12:54:18 AM »
yes i'm sure the establishment/muslims will be quaking in their boots if a few hundred uneducated shelf stackers and fork lift drivers decide to mobilise  ::)

i will literally laugh my @ss if he's found guilty and receives a longer sentence than his original sentence, and (i'm not certain of this) but i believe because he's been bailed in the interim any time he served before his appeal will not come off of any eventual sentence he receives on the 27th.

oh tommy tommy tommy  ;D

Surprise , surprise Paki is monitoring Tommy Robinsons 'situation'  :)

So, U are already shitting yourself  :D

Oh, no Brexit day is getting closer & closer  ;D

;D

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2018, 02:32:07 AM »

oh tommy tommy tommy  ;D
go back to fucking your sister. you´re scared because you no doubt are involved in child grooming you dirty fucking Nonce

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2018, 03:51:51 AM »

oh tommy tommy tommy  ;D

Muslims are worthless fucking scum and a bunch of fucking pussies.So pretty sure a group of white people getting together to lynch them would leave those fucking towel kneeling pussies quaking.You a Muslim pussy?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2018, 06:46:35 AM »
Muslims are worthless fucking scum and a bunch of fucking pussies.So pretty sure a group of white people getting together to lynch them would leave those fucking towel kneeling pussies quaking.You a Muslim pussy?

ffs the entire might of the west with it's billions $ worth of military hardware haven't managed to defeat a bunch of rag heads with a few rusty AK47s running around in flip flops in afghanistan.

so i find it highly unlikely that a bunch of fkboys of the likes of you and TR can do fk all. if you got of your pram irl you'd end up with every bone in your face broken. even the uaf mob have you gaylords sh1teing your panties.

jog on fagg0t. there's a good chap

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2018, 05:55:41 PM »
ffs the entire might of the west with it's billions $ worth of military hardware haven't managed to defeat a bunch of rag heads with a few rusty AK47s running around in flip flops in afghanistan.

so i find it highly unlikely that a bunch of fkboys of the likes of you and TR can do fk all. if you got of your pram irl you'd end up with every bone in your face broken. even the uaf mob have you gaylords sh1teing your panties.

jog on fagg0t. there's a good chap

Goat fucker , just name names WHO will brake British bones !.
+ don't forget U can be very easily located.

OBW, when will YOU get 72 "virgins" !.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »
"locate" away b1tch. if any of you fagitas went to any area in the UK with blacks or muslims and tried to act even a quarter like you how you do on here you'd get your skulls crushed in a heartbeat.

there's a reason why the likes of you never post a pic even though you're on a BB board. because you're either fat fkin messes or scrawny little w2nkers. stop kidding yourselves that you're anything other than internet gimmicks

Kwon3

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2018, 11:33:08 PM »
"locate" away b1tch. if any of you fagitas went to any area in the UK with blacks or muslims and tried to act even a quarter like you how you do on here you'd get your skulls crushed in a heartbeat.

there's a reason why the likes of you never post a pic even though you're on a BB board. because you're either fat fkin messes or scrawny little w2nkers. stop kidding yourself that you're anything other than internet gimmicks

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2018, 11:37:20 PM »
pretty healthy reading for a gimmick :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2018, 04:20:52 PM »

there's a reason why the likes of you never post a pic even though you're on a BB board. because you're either fat fkin messes or scrawny little w2nkers. stop kidding yourselves that you're anything other than internet gimmicks

Stop bullshitting  yourself, UK is not yours homeland !.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2018, 07:55:20 PM »
Conker = Paki fegget.

He would know that Tommy is good for the country if he cared about Britain, which he does not.
Q