Author Topic: WWE Hel in A Cell Picks  (Read 6143 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WWE Hel in A Cell Picks
« on: September 16, 2018, 04:17:53 PM »
First of all,. why is the cell red?

It's just corny!!

Anyway.

Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton. I'll go with Orton.

Smackdown Women's title: Charlotte (c) vs Beckyy Lynch. I think Lynch gets it.
Raw women's title Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss.  Rousey retains.

Mixed tag match: Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella vs. Miz and Maryse. Bella and Bryan get it.

Raw tag team titles: McIntyre and Ziggler (c) vs. Ambrose and Rollins. Shield get more gold.

Smackdown tag team championship: New Day (c) vs. Rusev Day. Rusev Day wins the belts.

WWE World Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe: UPSET SPECIAL!! Joe gets the belt.

WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman. With Mick foley in the mix, something silly is going to happen But, I think Reigns retains.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: WWE Hel in A Cell Picks
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 08:03:40 PM »
Welp, didn't expect THAT ending.
Y

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 05:47:16 PM »
Welp, didn't expect THAT ending.

No kidding!! Is this the year of the TIE? First, Cleveland and Pittsburgh; then Green Bay and Minnesota; NOW, Reigns and Strowman.

Since when do Hell in a Cell Matches end in no contest/draws?

This match is designed to settle the scores, once and for all. Outside interference is no reason to stop a match (i.e. the FIRST HIAC match with 'Taker and Michaels).

If anything, Lesnar should have beat up both guys and thrown Reigns' limp body onto Strowman for the pin.

Not to mention that, tapout-pin thing with AJ Styles and Samoa Joe. That was shades of Undertaker-Kurt Angle in 2002 (only that match was ruled a draw, when Angle put the Deadman in a triangle choke; but Taker rolled up Angle for the pin. Taker tapped at the same time the ref's hand hit the mat the third time).

As it is, the Monster becomes the fourth guy to FAIL to win a title after an MITB cash-in.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 07:39:13 AM »
There is another Saudi Arabia PPV in November which Brock Lesner is getting BIG BUCKS to perform. 1 million plus apparently. Triple threat for the title between Brock, Roman and Strowman.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 07:45:42 AM »
No kidding!! Is this the year of the TIE? First, Cleveland and Pittsburgh; then Green Bay and Minnesota; NOW, Reigns and Strowman.

Since when do Hell in a Cell Matches end in no contest/draws?

This match is designed to settle the scores, once and for all. Outside interference is no reason to stop a match (i.e. the FIRST HIAC match with 'Taker and Michaels).

If anything, Lesnar should have beat up both guys and thrown Reigns' limp body onto Strowman for the pin.

Not to mention that, tapout-pin thing with AJ Styles and Samoa Joe. That was shades of Undertaker-Kurt Angle in 2002 (only that match was ruled a draw, when Angle put the Deadman in a triangle choke; but Taker rolled up Angle for the pin. Taker tapped at the same time the ref's hand hit the mat the third time).

As it is, the Monster becomes the fourth guy to FAIL to win a title after an MITB cash-in.

That's exactly what I thought would happen.

But I love how they are so beat up they can't move on Sunday night, all good Monday, lol.
Y

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 05:39:01 PM »
There is another Saudi Arabia PPV in November which Brock Lesner is getting BIG BUCKS to perform. 1 million plus apparently. Triple threat for the title between Brock, Roman and Strowman.

That's WWE Crown Jewel.

But, I'm sick of triple threats. How many of these (or fatal 4-way matches) has Lesnar done?

I say it should be Lesnar vs. Strowman with the winner getting Reigns for the title.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 05:17:34 AM »
That's WWE Crown Jewel.

But, I'm sick of triple threats. How many of these (or fatal 4-way matches) has Lesnar done?

I say it should be Lesnar vs. Strowman with the winner getting Reigns for the title.

They kind of have to do triple threats with him, given he's built up to be almost unstoppable alone.
Y

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 05:37:44 AM »
That's WWE Crown Jewel.

They've already done this and Lesner won clean plus they've had numerous house shows. They need to change opponents. Maybe bring some smackdown talents to raw and vice-versa. How many times are we supposed to see Lesner fight Reigns and or Strowman?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 03:36:44 PM »
They've already done this and Lesner won clean plus they've had numerous house shows. They need to change opponents. Maybe bring some smackdown talents to raw and vice-versa. How many times are we supposed to see Lesner fight Reigns and or Strowman?

If they hadn't turned him into a punk, Kevin Owens would be a good challenger. Plus, you can still build up Drew McIntyre.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 04:45:28 AM »
If they hadn't turned him into a punk, Kevin Owens would be a good challenger. Plus, you can still build up Drew McIntyre.
I love watching KO. I think he is being grossly under utilized. Drew's doing good with Ziggy, they got the tag titles. Its a start.