Author Topic: Melvin Anthony in Jail for 10 years?  (Read 13306 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Melvin Anthony in Jail for 10 years?
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2018, 03:56:42 PM »
Oh Big Pharma is in Big Trouble due to the “opioid epidemic”.
 Melvin has had multiple chances, he even was a pioneer in “going to Middle East”, yet he n get capitalized on it. He married a woman who had her own restaurant, yet again, not capitalizing on that. The dude is man with poor work ethic, and it showed. He had all the tools to become a Mr. O, and be successful in avenues in life.

He certainly did have an excellent physique & could or should of been
A real threat at The Mr O.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2018, 07:19:27 PM »
I use to work part time at the Vitamin World where his gf was a manager. She was solid but he was a dick. One of the guys that worked there said his gear was bad and Melvin threatened him that one of his boys would get him. He acted like he was some mob gangster.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2018, 07:21:28 PM »
I use to work part time at the Vitamin World where his gf was a manager. She was solid but he was a dick. One of the guys that worked there said his gear was bad and Melvin threatened him that one of his boys would get him. He acted like he was some mob gangster.

Exactly how Flex, Curly Top and Rashid Shadazz acted.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2018, 07:40:11 PM »
No, it doesn't. The drug laws in the US are BS. Talk to me when they criminalize alcohol and do something about the pharmaceutical industry making billions of dollars from over-prescribing prescription drugs. I'm sure Anthony is an idiot but that shouldn't result in a 10 year prison sentence.   

Great , you are one of those...... ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2018, 10:16:15 PM »
Exactly how Flex, Curly Top and Rashid Shadazz acted.

I can't remember her name for the life of me. She was a pretty attractive Asian with a great personality. She really hustled at work and seem to have her act together. Never saw the appeal to Melvin other than he was kind of a celeb. She was the top salesperson and including commissions had to be pulling 70 grand a year which is great working retail at a Vitamin Store. I know this because I knew the DM at The Vitamin Shoppe and they offered her over 70 grand to work for them. But it was a cruise job where she was as they would bus in the Japanese and Australian tourist and they loved supplements and would stock up big time as it was hard and expensive to get in there country. Also, being fluent in Japanese really helped because they all went to her. So it wasn't too hard to crush their sales goal.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2018, 02:24:41 AM »
I can't remember her name for the life of me. She was a pretty attractive Asian with a great personality. She really hustled at work and seem to have her act together. Never saw the appeal to Melvin other than he was kind of a celeb. She was the top salesperson and including commissions had to be pulling 70 grand a year which is great working retail at a Vitamin Store. I know this because I knew the DM at The Vitamin Shoppe and they offered her over 70 grand to work for them. But it was a cruise job where she was as they would bus in the Japanese and Australian tourist and they loved supplements and would stock up big time as it was hard and expensive to get in there country. Also, being fluent in Japanese really helped because they all went to her. So it wasn't too hard to crush their sales goal.

Thought one of Melvin’s ex wife was Korean?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2018, 02:48:30 AM »
Thought one of Melvin’s ex wife was Korean?

Could be. There was another guy there that I know was Korean but he spoke Japanese.
Also, I didn't know or thought she was his wife. This is in Hawaii so maybe it is someone else. I thought she was a girlfriend.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2018, 03:00:15 AM »
Could be. There was another guy there that I know was Korean but he spoke Japanese.
Also, I didn't know or thought she was his wife. This is in Hawaii so maybe it is someone else. I thought she was a girlfriend.

I know has last wife was Asian before he went to prison, in the early 2000’s he had two wife’s that were Latina, I remember Melvin briefly training at powerhouse gym in chatsworth , CA. A total tool that only talks about himself, very full of it. Not surprised he never lived up to his potential

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2018, 06:32:26 AM »
I know has last wife was Asian before he went to prison, in the early 2000’s he had two wife’s that were Latina, I remember Melvin briefly training at powerhouse gym in chatsworth , CA. A total tool that only talks about himself, very full of it. Not surprised he never lived up to his potential
He was with a fitness woman named Bea. That was the one who Titus approached for a threesome. And that was the one Titus sucker punched Melvin over. After that he quickly married another Latina, and Ron was at the wedding.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2018, 04:29:47 PM »
He was with a fitness woman named Bea. That was the one who Titus approached for a threesome. And that was the one Titus sucker punched Melvin over. After that he quickly married another Latina, and Ron was at the wedding.

OK, that is not the one I am thinking of then.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2018, 05:38:28 PM »
OK, that is not the one I am thinking of then.
Here is the story. Her name was Bea, a Latina fitness competitor. What was the time frame that you were thinking about.
http://www.ironmagazine.com/2012/titus-talks-2/

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2018, 06:57:27 PM »
Here is the story. Her name was Bea, a Latina fitness competitor. What was the time frame that you were thinking about.
http://www.ironmagazine.com/2012/titus-talks-2/

Mayby early-mid 2000?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2018, 07:09:23 PM »
Mayby early-mid 2000?
from that time frame  he was dating a Latina, the woman’s name was Bebe Giraldo (not Bea).  Here she is:

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2018, 07:11:29 PM »
from that time frame  he was dating a Latina, the woman’s name was Bebe Giraldo (not Bea).  Here she is:

Her name will come to me eventually. Maybe it was just his girl when he was in Hawaii.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2018, 07:16:38 PM »
Her name will come to me eventually. Maybe it was just his girl when he was in Hawaii.
Here is Getbig thread with more pics.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=398743.25
Coincidentally, she is doing very well for herself. She went the Madonna Grimes (RIP) route.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2019, 06:18:00 AM »
No, it doesn't. The drug laws in the US are BS. Talk to me when they criminalize alcohol and do something about the pharmaceutical industry making billions of dollars from over-prescribing prescription drugs. I'm sure Anthony is an idiot but that shouldn't result in a 10 year prison sentence.  

Melvin was arrested for the same thing literally in 2015 in Mississippi.  Obviously, they let him walk with probation but he goes and pulls the same stunt.  Yep, blame the system in his case.  10 yrs is extreme but he has no one to blame but himself. I'm sure he gets out early for good behavior.  

He was previously arrested on August 23, 2015, in Mississippi for charges that included driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: Melvin Anthony in Jail
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2019, 06:35:46 AM »
That’s not Melvin. It’s Brian Buchanan you idiot.

Wow Bertil in his prime...  ;D
North of Italy

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2019, 09:31:03 AM »
Obviously a victim of systemic racism in the justice system.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2019, 01:30:11 PM »
Dumb as a rock, plays the race-card. How about the tard-card Melvin.
What a douche... ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2019, 12:47:43 PM »
Obviously a victim of systemic racism in the justice system.

A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2019, 01:05:46 PM »

Who the fuck takes the time to make this dumb shit?

Answer: a middle aged schmoe

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2019, 04:05:28 AM »

probably a black, they have a inferiority complex and constantly talk about raping other men.
I

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2019, 08:05:35 AM »

;D  ;D

I'm bilingual Leroy.. There's a difference..

;D   ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2019, 11:42:29 AM »

Somebody funny as fuck ;D
Thank you for worrying about my time, but this took 3 seconds, just changed the name from “Daniel” to “Melvin” on somebody else’s meme ;)
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2019, 11:46:46 AM »
probably a black, they have a inferiority complex and constantly talk about raping other men.
Idk about the color of the original person”s meme I jacked.
But I’m white, very secure in my straightness, and yes pedos, rapists, and alleged power hungry bullies getting raped in prison is just karma and hilarious as fuck.  ;D
A