Author Topic: 2018 Olympia - The 212 class has the best physiques on the planet  (Read 1578 times)

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
2018 Olympia - The 212 class has the best physiques on the planet
« on: September 18, 2018, 01:44:48 PM »
The 212 Olympia had the best physiques in the planet! Huge, ripped, grainy and vascular. Without the guts. The kind of guys that make the ladies' panties drop.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: 212 class has the best physiques on the planet
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 01:53:54 PM »
The 212 Olympia had the best physiques in the planet! Huge, ripped, grainy and vascular. Without the guts. The kind of guys that make the ladies' panties drop.

with an average height of 5'4 i doubt that

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 05:12:12 PM »
What happened to Hadi Choopan this year?

Kwon3

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 06:30:59 PM »
You realize the guys who compete in that category would give their left nut to be in the real Olympia, right? Why do you think Flex is leaving the 212 and trying his hardest to pack on an extra 10lbs onto his vertically-challenged midget body to scrub the shame of being in a Jr show for manlets and compete with real men that aren't shorter than most women?

These guys take as many drugs as the Ramys and Heaths of the Olympia. They're just too fucking small to compete against them. How is that an ideal physique? Look at what Lee did to his face and body because he just can't accept how small he is.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 06:35:55 PM »
You realize the guys who compete in that category would give their left nut to be in the real Olympia, right? Why do you think Flex is leaving the 212 and trying his hardest to pack on an extra 10lbs onto his vertically-challenged midget body to scrub the shame of being in a Jr show for manlets and compete with real men that aren't shorter than most women?

These guys take as many drugs as the Ramys and Heaths of the Olympia. They're just too fucking small to compete against them. How is that an ideal physique? Look at what Lee did to his face and body because he just can't accept how small he is.

Flex is leaving for the open class because he already has to sacrifice 10-15 lbs. of lean muscle to make the 212 lb. weight limit.  He is contest-ready at 225-230 lbs.

Kwon3

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 06:40:59 PM »
Flex is leaving for the open class because he already has to sacrifice 10-15 lbs. of lean muscle to make the 212 lb. weight limit.  He is contest-ready at 225-230 lbs.
That was his choice to get that big. He could easily have dominated 212 forever if he wanted to. Clearly he wants to be bigger, they all do. That's my point.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 07:01:55 PM »
Would love if flex became full size mr. Olympia.

Kwon3

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 07:02:36 PM »
Would love if flex became full size mr. Olympia.
He'll need stilts.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 07:08:53 PM »
Those guys are legit midgets. It's shocking how short they are when you see them in person.
I rode an elevator once with Flex Lewis.
He's so short I could have rested my balls on his head and I'm a whopping 5'10".

Kwon3

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 07:12:36 PM »
Those guys are legit midgets. It's shocking how short they are when you see them in person.
I rode an elevator once with Flex Lewis.
He's so short I could have rested my balls on his head and I'm a whopping 5'10".
When a man of slightly below average height (for white males) towers over you, no amount of width or pro-tan can save your ego.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 07:54:35 PM »
Can flex beat rhoden,roelly,bonac,,hmmmmm...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: 2018 Olympia - The 212 class has the best physiques on the planet
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2018, 11:30:30 PM »
Who is taller Bonac or Lewis? Even with 15 lbs more muscle does anyone think Flex could beat Bonaventure? Just making a comparison between him and someone of si.ilar height. I do not think he will crack the top 8 in the open. Hope that 15 lbs makes him look insane and he does well but I doubt it.