Author Topic: rev. dr. william barber , leader of poor peoples campain,  (Read 3358 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
rev. dr. william barber , leader of poor peoples campain,
« on: September 19, 2018, 05:56:10 AM »
he says minorities need living wages and health care.... he has big sholders (bb related) but he likes to complain and never getting into a working formula on how these problems can be solved
A

Dieter

• Getbig III
Re: rev. dr. william barber , leader of poor peoples campain,
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 06:22:35 AM »

::) ::) ::)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 06:46:52 AM »
it looks like half his daily caloric intake would feed an african village for a week.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 06:51:52 AM »
i think his back went out walks on a cane. hes a big whiner but hes right they need living wages n health care
A

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 07:18:45 AM »
he says minorities need living wages and health care.... he has big sholders (bb related) but he likes to complain and never getting into a working formula on how these problems can be solved
Life doesn't come up to anyone and hand out free stuff you have to work for what you want and yes I understand circumstance and where you are raised maybe a poor community you have less of a chance but many have come from those same places and worked hard to get what they wanted..... with being a minority ( and I'm sure he means black folk ) instead of staying outta trouble and  getting an education they would rather complain and point fingers they ruin there own  neighborhoods and then wonder why no businesses want to be their
p

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 07:23:11 AM »
Life doesn't come up to anyone and hand out free stuff you have to work for what you want and yes I understand circumstance and where you are raised maybe a poor community you have less of a chance but many have come from those same places and worked hard to get what they wanted..... with being a minority ( and I'm sure he means black folk ) instead of staying outta trouble and  getting an education they would rather complain and point fingers they ruin there own  neighborhoods and then wonder why no businesses want to be their

This. There will always be people expecting something for nothing. The current trend is to invent new reasons why they need something for nothing. "White Privilege" is the latest made up excuse. And there is always a willing audience to hear some lard ass talk about how they will save their fellow downtrodden "brother" or "sister" from the bad "fill in the blank" if they just follow them.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 07:52:17 AM »
This. There will always be people expecting something for nothing. The current trend is to invent new reasons why they need something for nothing. "White Privilege" is the latest made up excuse. And there is always a willing audience to hear some lard ass talk about how they will save their fellow downtrodden "brother" or "sister" from the bad "fill in the blank" if they just follow them.
Funny thing is they don't realize their are just as many poor white neighborhoods and areas as their are black poor areas so wheres there white privilege ???
p

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 07:57:57 AM »
I need "living wages and health care".
Being responsible is almost a curse these days.
You mean the house I paid off, and my 2 kids college tuition's I paid off w /out loans, I don't qualify?

Opening college funds 20+ yeaers ago when the kids were born, smart planning, I dont get any free stuff because I worked and put money into the funds and didn't need loans??

Huh, go figure, I could have just asked for a hand-out. Fat farking idiot.  ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 08:15:47 AM »
You mean the house I paid off, and my 2 kids college tuition's I paid off w /out loans, I don't qualify?

Opening college funds 20+ yeaers ago when the kids were born, smart planning, I dont get any free stuff because I worked and put money into the funds and didn't need loans??

I want my 10 acre and a mule  as well I have a house 1 kid in college 1 still in high school  i work my ass off so can i quit my job and get a hand out
p

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 08:18:43 AM »

blacks tend to bitch about other ethnic communities now as well.

they seem reluctant to look at themselves and identify the real problems why their community hasn't advanced.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »
I want my 10 acre and a mule  as well I have a house 1 kid in college 1 still in high school  i work my ass off so can i quit my job and get a hand out

In the words of the great poet Nelly, "fuck 10 acres and a mule, I want 30 acres and a pool."

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 08:32:09 AM »

::) ::) ::)

Both reverend and a doctor, he should also become a dietitician/nutritionist.
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 09:14:29 AM »
Thanks! Some great comments posted above!

I don't know what the entry requirements are today but I often recommend to the 'down and outers' I meeyon the street ... that they should consider the military instead of expecting handouts during their civilian lifetme.

Stay in for a short period of your lifeline and you can travel, eat well, smetimes sleep well, shoot the bad guys, and never have to pay for medical insurance until you're dead!

And you can lift heavy stuff too!

I've worked beside members of a many minorty groups and never heard a "Why did I join up?!" type complaint .... unless 'liver and onions'  was posted as the next afernoon meal.

Try it! .... You'll like it!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 05:33:35 AM »
Both reverend and a doctor, he should also become a dietitician/nutritionist.

Most likely some BS doctorate in his religion he got online for $50.

Odds are he lives in a mansion, drives a Cadillac, and f***s the female parishioners.