Author Topic: Trump Sad  (Read 3523 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump Sad
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2018, 09:12:07 PM »
Those aren't discussions. Those are you melting whenever he owns you with logic, which is every time you open your herpetic, ass-like mouth hole about anything you don't understand:

if that's how you see those discussions with Poly that's fine

why are you bringing it up in this thread?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2018, 09:12:30 PM »

alcohol would be my guess

Kwon3

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2018, 09:14:08 PM »

Because it's a sore point that obviously bothers you, which is why you can't let it go? Clearly you've lost every argument with the guy you've started, just like you lose them against me...and pretty much anyone here besides your spare account Agnostic 007.

Kwon3

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2018, 09:14:44 PM »
alcohol would be my guess
Posting a reply 23 seconds after Straw Man's...but yeah, you're definitely not the same person.  ::)

Kwon3

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2018, 09:15:42 PM »
This is the second time tonight you've refused to take me 1 on 1 and insist on tag-teaming with your own spare profiles. Really, man, this is what makes me doubt you're LE. Those guys aren't cowards for the most part. They take people down solo all the time.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2018, 09:18:05 PM »
I encourage you to seek help. Now you have me and Straw as the same people. You are really off the charts

Kwon3

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2018, 09:20:02 PM »
I encourage you to seek help. Now you have me and Straw as the same people. You are really off the charts
I said so a while ago, dude.

Jago, BSN, Diablo Blanco, Azure, Primemuscle, Nether Animal, Stan Diego, Al Doggity, Agnostic 007, Mobil, Iron Cross, Falco, Fitnessfrenzy, Dan-O, Pet Shop Boys, doggler, dearth, Howard, Royal Lion, a_pupil, Brian Poulos, Tres Taco Combo, The Keto Kid, Funk51, che, Elvishk, catracho, Straw Man, seCrawler, and much, much more. And you share them all with Danimal77, who still posts randomly but no longer replies to anything directed at him (classic outed troll maneuver).

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2018, 06:56:09 AM »
I said so a while ago, dude.

That's a long list and many of them are the complete opposite of each other. Is this a "Split" situation we have here?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2018, 09:46:05 AM »
Because it's a sore point that obviously bothers you, which is why you can't let it go? Clearly you've lost every argument with the guy you've started, just like you lose them against me...and pretty much anyone here besides your spare account Agnostic 007.

you and poly being pathetic doesn't bother me at all. 

thanks for at least admitting you have no argument

Kwon3

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2018, 01:32:11 PM »

No, it bothers you a lot, which is why you can't post in this forum without bring it up or replying to everything we say, even when your posts are devoid of merit or content (like this one). You've yet to counter a single argument we've made, so why would we bother making them anymore?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2018, 01:36:50 PM »
No, it bothers you a lot, which is why you can't post in this forum without bring it up or replying to everything we say, even when your posts are devoid of merit or content (like this one). You've yet to counter a single argument we've made, so why would we bother making them anymore?

keep telling yourself that and maybe someone other than you and poly will believe it

you should really take a look at my other posts.  I'm sure you'll find typos in most of them.

Kwon3

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2018, 01:40:33 PM »
keep telling yourself that and maybe someone other than you and poly will believe it

you should really take a look at my other posts.  I'm sure you'll find typos in most of them.

I never read any of your posts, honestly. I just reply to them mocking you without even bolding a particular part (like you do with mine) or looking for discrepancies or contradictions. It's just fun to get you going and it works every time, because liberal snowflakes being triggered is shooting one very fat fish in a barrel. (Get it, since most of them are obese white women.)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2018, 01:44:25 PM »

I received a couple private messages stating that my name was being tossed around in here so I just want to chime in if I may.

Straw Man - I hate to rap on a guy too much but honestly bro you really need to get it together. If you can't even get the basic facts correct, then of course you are going to catch some shit on here.

I was the one who talked you off the ledge when you were threatening to quit a few months back!

Kwon3 - I'll tell you like I told Thin Lizzy some time ago...I consider you and him (among others on this sub forum) to be the Get Big Elite A team. It's a pleasure to have had you around posting the past few days.

Just to see this sub forum running like a well oiled machine here recently...it's made me so proud just to sit back and watch it all.

Kwon3

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2018, 01:46:22 PM »
I received a couple private messages stating that my name was being tossed around in here so I just want to chime in if I may.

Straw Man - I hate to rap on a guy too much but honestly bro you really need to get it together. If you can't even get the basic facts correct, then of course you are going to catch some shit on here.

I was the one who talked you off the ledge when you were threatening to quit a few months back!

Kwon3 - I'll tell you like I told Thin Lizzy some time ago...I consider you and him (among others on this sub forum) to be the Get Big Elite A team. It's a pleasure to have had you around posting the past few days.

Just to see this sub forum running like a well oiled machine here recently...it's made me so proud just to sit back and watch it all.

Thank god you did that. I would hate to lose my favorite punchbag when work is slow. God, he's easy to troll and he never gives up. I love that about him. Most snowflakes bail or block you after 3 replies that don't go their way.

This forum is certainly not the G&O but it's got quality moderation and decent replies, for the most part.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2018, 02:19:49 PM »
Thank god you did that. I would hate to lose my favorite punchbag when work is slow. God, he's easy to troll and he never gives up. I love that about him. Most snowflakes bail or block you after 3 replies that don't go their way.

This forum is certainly not the G&O but it's got quality moderation and decent replies, for the most part.

I certainly admire your fighting spirit. I am either searching for the exit door or a noose after a couple posts exchanged. Talk about a guy with the personality of a house plant.

Just enough to address his concerns and then gracefully slip away. 

Kwon3

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2018, 02:31:07 PM »
I certainly admire your fighting spirit. I am either searching for the exit door or a noose after a couple posts exchanged. Talk about a guy with the personality of a house plant.

Just enough to address his concerns and then gracefully slip away.  

His usual reactions to such statements:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2018, 12:37:45 AM »
Why is this pussy always saying how sad he is.

Maybe this fat tub of shit should get his hormones checked.  Seems like menopause has set in.

At his age, he's long past menopause. Whatever affect it had on his hormones is permanent.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2018, 12:53:33 AM »
Why is this pussy always saying how sad he is.

Maybe this fat tub of shit should get his hormones checked.  Seems like menopause has set in.