Author Topic: Trump Sad  (Read 3608 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump Sad
« on: September 19, 2018, 03:15:18 PM »
Why is this pussy always saying how sad he is.

Maybe this fat tub of shit should get his hormones checked.  Seems like menopause has set in.

President Donald Trump: 'I don't have an attorney general. It's very sad'

“I don’t have an attorney general. It’s very sad,” Trump said in the Oval Office. “I’m not happy at the border, I’m not happy with numerous things, not just this

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Sad
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 04:04:22 PM »
Beta to complain about a person you are responsible for hiring and firing publicly, yet won't fire the person you believe is not doing their job. Nothing more sad than a leader that would rather complain about a problem than fix it

Kwon3

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 04:06:57 PM »
Memes, cartoons and hashtags. How liberals fight for justice and fairness on social media.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 04:23:26 PM »
Memes, cartoons and hashtags. How liberals fight for justice and fairness on social media.

Says the Fruit Loop who spends his time making threads about ratings at the Emmy's

What are the odds you've posted cartoons and meme's as well

LOL @ "justice and fairness" on social media

I'm pointing out that our POTUS is a fat weepy kunt who can't stop saying how sad he is about everything (mostly people he has chosen to work for him)

https://ew.com/awards/2018/09/18/emmy-ratings-2018/
http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-emmy-ratings-20180918-story.html

Not hard to see why with comedic gold like this:

Kwon3

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 04:45:56 PM »
Says the Fruit Loop who spends his time making threads about ratings at the Emmy's

What are the odds you've posted cartoons and meme's as well

LOL @ "justice and fairness" on social media

I'm pointing out that our POTUS is a fat weepy kunt who can't stop saying how sad he is about everything (mostly people he has chosen to work for him)

Tell us more about the "bath" party and the fact that you can't write a single post without making typos a 9 year old wouldn't make. Also, sweet play on your own name here by pointing to the Emmy's when I'm talking about liberals on Twitter acting like you do. Get it, that was a straw man?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 06:52:59 PM »
Tell us more about the "bath" party and the fact that you can't write a single post without making typos a 9 year old wouldn't make. Also, sweet play on your own name here by pointing to the Emmy's when I'm talking about liberals on Twitter acting like you do. Get it, that was a straw man?

yes, no doubt many 9 year old children know all about the "bath" party

Hey Nancy, why don't you tell all about the Emmy's.  Did your favorite soap opera star win an award?

BTW - it always makes me laugh how none of you idiots has any clue what "straw man" means.

It's pretty obvious that you don't because pointing out your fairy thread about the Emmys in response to your post doesn't even come close.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 07:01:20 PM »
Dude, take it easy on Kwon3.  He's in way over his head.

Kwon3

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 07:37:31 PM »
Dude, take it easy on Kwon3.  He's in way over his head.
Dude, take it easy on AbrahamG  He's in way over his head.

Kwon3

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 07:38:47 PM »
yes, no doubt many 9 year old children know all about the "bath" party

Hey Nancy, why don't you tell all about the Emmy's.  Did your favorite soap opera star win an award?

BTW - it always makes me laugh how none of you idiots has any clue what "straw man" means.

It's pretty obvious that you don't because pointing out your fairy thread about the Emmys in response to your post doesn't even come close.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings and that I trashed your favorite awards show. But the fact is normal people don't watch it, which is why the ratings were at a historic low. You attack peoples' arguments that they never made all the time. It's your gimmick and why you chose this name, since nothing you post is valuable to anyone but yourself and your gimmicks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 07:43:35 PM »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings and that I trashed your favorite awards show. But the fact is normal people don't watch it, which is why the ratings were at a historic low. You attack peoples' arguments that they never made all the time. It's your gimmick and why you chose this name, since nothing you post is valuable to anyone but yourself and your gimmicks.

weird projection on your part

did you seem me posting in your gay thread ?

No men care about award shows or television ratings (about anything)

Kwon3

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 07:57:00 PM »
weird projection on your part

did you seem me posting in your gay thread ?

No men care about award shows or television ratings (about anything)

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings about the Emmy's and the liberal elitists who attend it and watch it. I'm really sorry, man. I hope this doesn't mean you won't shitpost in my threads anymore or that you'll discontinue your preposterously stupid replies to my posts. That would be a real loss for me because I need reminders of how much smarter and better-educated I am than you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 08:39:14 PM »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings about the Emmy's and the liberal elitists who attend it and watch it. I'm really sorry, man. I hope this doesn't mean you won't shitpost in my threads anymore or that you'll discontinue your preposterously stupid replies to my posts. That would be a real loss for me because I need reminders of how much smarter and better-educated I am than you.

same weird projection again?

hey if you're one of those weirdo's who like to  watch award shows and gossip about the ratings that's fine I guess

I always find it funny when people feel the need to claim to be smart

Trump has done that quite often in the past

whenever anyone does it they always seem insecure

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 08:40:28 PM »

hey if you're one of those weirdo's who like to  watch award shows and gossip about the ratings that's fine I guess

Kwon3 has been off lately. He may be going through something you and I don't know about so I'd go easy

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 08:47:24 PM »

It's okay, man. The Emmys will be back next year and the oscars are around the corner. Your best friend Bobby will be back to drop classy f-bombs and act really edgy while you stuff fucking junk food into your mouth and giggle at how original that type of behavior really is. But I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I really mean that. We know you take this site VERY seriously,.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2018, 08:48:06 PM »
Kwon3 has been off lately. He may be going through something you and I don't know about so I'd go easy

I misspelled Fruit Loop a few posts up

I can't believe someone hasn't made a thread about it yet

Kwon3

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 08:48:21 PM »
You're a child rapist who posted on a gimmick in another thread thread in the G&O, pretended to be done, then came back an hour later to give yourself a high 5. If anyone needs psychological help, it's you. That and for being a Clinton voter.

Kwon3

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 08:49:08 PM »
I misspelled Fruit Loop a few posts up

I can't believe someone hasn't made a thread about it yet

I think you need to let go of that obsession you have with polychronopolous teasing you about your spelling of things you don't know anything about, like Iraqi religious parties and politics.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2018, 08:49:35 PM »
It's okay, man. The Emmys will be back next year and the oscars are around the corner. Your best friend Bobby will be back to drop classy f-bombs and act really edgy while you stuff fucking junk food into your mouth and giggle at how original that type of behavior really is. But I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I really mean that. We know you take this site VERY seriously,.

LOL

Settle down Nancy

Kwon3

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 08:50:44 PM »
LOL

Settle down Nancy

This is what a meltdown looks like:

Hey Straw Man, looks like your girl might be having some cold feet on this one. (Link listed below)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1LY2E4

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL - this so called "moderator" seems obsessed with my typos

Hey Poly - do you think ANYONE on this board gives a rats ass about how I spelled the "bath" party?

Dude - you're a fucking weirdo

oh brother - what a load of horseshit

would you care to elaborate on the "far left" has destroyed elections and the media

this should be good for a laugh

BTW - the only person in the country destroying confidence in the US is the Fucking Moron in the Oval Office

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2018, 08:51:24 PM »
I think you need to let go of that obsession you have with polychronopolous teasing you about your spelling of things you don't know anything about, like Iraqi religious parties and politics.

Did I mention Poly in this thread

Weren't you the guy that brought up that typo of mine in this thread?

Seems like that's something you care about ....or why did you mention it again?

Kwon3

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 08:53:23 PM »
Did I mention Poly in this thread

Weren't you the guy that brought up that typo of mine in this thread?

Seems like that's something you care about ....or why did you mention it again?

Yeah this one goes back years. He's been growling at me ever since.

Insanely jealous since I was one of the first people in the world to predict the Trump presidency.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=590768.0

Straw Man, I respect your right to post on this forum but I do not have to respect your lack of knowledge nor your lifestyle.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2018, 08:58:39 PM »

did I mention poly in this thread

I've got plenty of other discussions with him

why are you bringing it up in this thread?

Any thoughts on why Trump is so SAD all the time ?

Kwon3

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2018, 08:59:50 PM »
did I mention poly in this thread

I've got plenty of other discussions with him

why are you bringing it up in this thread?

Any thoughts on why Trump is so SAD all the time ?

Those aren't discussions. Those are you melting whenever he owns you with logic, which is every time you open your herpetic, ass-like mouth hole about anything you don't understand:

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2018, 09:03:33 PM »
You're a child rapist who posted on a gimmick in another thread thread in the G&O, pretended to be done, then came back an hour later to give yourself a high 5. If anyone needs psychological help, it's you. That and for being a Clinton voter.

I truly hope you get the help you need

Kwon3

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2018, 09:05:13 PM »
I truly hope you get the help you need
I truly hope you stop projecting your insecurities on complete strangers and have a real introspective moment when you balance the books on all the wrong you've done in your life and decide what kind of person you want to be and what kind of life you want to live.