Author Topic: DROPPINGPLATES LEFT AFTER BEING EXPOSED  (Read 6610 times)

doggler

• Getbig IV
DROPPINGPLATES LEFT AFTER BEING EXPOSED
« on: September 20, 2018, 12:40:48 PM »
Somebody posted his pic and he stopped posting.  ;D They say he looks like Jason Genova  ;D.  His stopped  at 49 998 posts.  ;D ;D
His dream of reaching  50 000 post was brutally crushed. Can somebody share his pic via PM ?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=30698

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: DROPPINGPLATES LEFT AFTER BEING EXPOSED
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 12:58:47 PM »
that's not what DP told me, but who knows if he was lying?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 12:59:13 PM »
Somebody posted his pic and he stopped posting.  ;D They say he looks like Jason Genova  ;D.  His stopped  at 49 998 posts.  ;D ;D
His dream of reaching  50 000 post was brutally crushed. Can somebody share his pic via PM ?

You seem excited.
Y

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 01:08:56 PM »
He wasn’t exposed plenty people here have seen his photo Anabolichalo used to post it every other week, looked in decent shape to me. I doubt that’s why he left.
Enjoyed his posts and hope he returns soon not quite the same with him gone.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 01:12:44 PM »

Maybe not posting, but he still visits. Never saw that picture and never want to. Why not let people keep the image they want to present on Getbig? Is there some thrill in exposing folks? Dropping Plates is a cool dude in my book.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 01:14:20 PM »

His pictures were posted over a year ago and he was still posting for all this time.

So, I doubt it had anything to do with his pictures being reposted.
X

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 01:23:47 PM »
DP is a cool dude.  Hope he comes back.

I'm not sure why youre so excited about your  "theory" he left for being exposed

Kwon3

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 01:26:02 PM »
I don't think this thread got the replies he was hoping for.

People come and go from message boards all the time, especially this one. It doesn't mean they got run off, lol. You'll see him back.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 01:44:25 PM »
I remember seeing a photo that was supposedly him at a competition.  He used to catch a lot of crap for only having 15 inch arms.  His physique was decent though.  This place has become toxic due to the current political/racial/culture issues.  It's not fun anymore, like a lot of other things in life as well.  It's unfortunate the whole world is basically split and poised for a global civil war and there really is no going back.  This forum may have a few years left but eventually the remaining posters, however many there may actually be, will leave too.  At some point Ron may just pull the plug or turn it into a contest coverage picture website only.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 01:45:42 PM »
Have to concur - DP is a cool dude (who happens to share a substantial amount of my tastes...  ;))
T

Kwon3

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 01:51:26 PM »
I remember seeing a photo that was supposedly him at a competition.  He used to catch a lot of crap for only having 15 inch arms.  His physique was decent though.  This place has become toxic due to the current political/racial/culture issues.  It's not fun anymore, like a lot of other things in life as well.  It's unfortunate the whole world is basically split and poised for a global civil war and there really is no going back.  This forum may have a few years left but eventually the remaining posters, however many there may actually be, will leave too.  At some point Ron may just pull the plug or turn it into a contest coverage picture website only.

That's kind of how the world was in 1914 as well. There's many contemporaneous accounts from the period that relate how there was a tension in the air that summer, like a tropical humidity, that permeated the continent of Europe and its major cities. Racial, linguistic, and nationalist tensions harrowed the polyglot cities of the major capitals - Paris, Vienna, Berlin, London - and eventually led to the enthusiastic march to war from top generals all the way down to the enlisted men in the lowly ranks of the armies of those respective nations as they went to battle to clear the air and rinse out the bad blood.

The world needs a war. It's been 70+ years and there's WAY too much racial, political, and social tension in the United States and Western Europe due to decades of failed liberal policies and force-fed integration with foreign peoples that were never meant to be absorbed in such shockingly large numbers so quickly. Immigration was always slow before, for good reasons, and now it's gone off the rails. I predict the next civil war in America within 20 years at most, possibly triggered by a spike in gas prices or an attempt to reduce gun ownership rights, or a dirty bomb.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 01:57:59 PM »
Have to concur - DP is a cool dude (who happens to share a substantial amount of my tastes...  ;))

Hear, hear! DP looked in shape on stage and has the frame to crush wearing formal attire.

DP is a very debonair piece of tableware.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 02:01:56 PM »
That's kind of how the world was in 1914 as well. There's many contemporaneous accounts from the period that relate how there was a tension in the air that summer, like a tropical humidity, that permeated the continent of Europe and its major cities. Racial, linguistic, and nationalist tensions harrowed the polyglot cities of the major capitals - Paris, Vienna, Berlin, London - and eventually led to the enthusiastic march to war from top generals all the way down to the enlisted men in the lowly ranks of the armies of those respective nations as they went to battle to clear the air and rinse out the bad blood.

The world needs a war. It's been 70+ years and there's WAY too much racial, political, and social tension in the United States and Western Europe due to decades of failed liberal policies and force-fed integration with foreign peoples that were never meant to be absorbed in such shockingly large numbers so quickly. Immigration was always slow before, for good reasons, and now it's gone off the rails. I predict the next civil war in America within 20 years at most, possibly triggered by a spike in gas prices or an attempt to reduce gun ownership rights, or a dirty bomb.
All good predictions.  What a bloody mess, but that's what you get when you mix all the people up and try to install new culture through tyranny.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 02:20:39 PM »

No, it was due to internet-addiction.

His photo was posted many times and he has nothing to be ashamed over.

He was in great shape and had a spectacular set of hair. Seemed to be of great height as well and the moustasche was impressive.

I will always be on DP's Sofah, Go4It's Cruiseship and Marty's Fence regardless.
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 02:33:23 PM »
No, it was due to internet-addiction.

His photo was posted many times and he has nothing to be ashamed over.

He was in great shape and had a spectacular set of hair. Seemed to be of great height as well and the moustasche was impressive.

I will always be on DP's Sofah, Go4It's Cruiseship and Marty's Fence regardless.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 03:08:47 PM »
Do a Goggle search for Dropping Plates Getbig. What you!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 03:54:17 PM »
it was due to internet-addiction.

this

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 03:56:43 PM »

Do a Goggle search for Vince & R. "fitness centre" . What U  ;D

(reminder: fatso is self proclaimed ''successful businessman"  ::))

Kwon3

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2018, 04:01:38 PM »

Do a Goggle search for Vince & R. "fitness centre" . What U  ;D

(reminder: fatso is self proclaimed ''successful businessman"  ::))
lol

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2018, 05:14:57 PM »
Hear, hear Here, here! DP looked in shape on stage and has the frame to crush wearing formal attire.

DP is a very debonair piece of tableware.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2018, 06:22:22 PM »
I thought you died ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 07:28:17 PM »
Is this Dropping Plates? If it is he's in better shape than 99% of the guys that post here.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2018, 07:30:30 PM »
DP is a good man.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 02:34:20 AM »
Is this Dropping Plates? If it is he's in better shape than 99% of the guys that post here.
where is your Picture Dumbass? ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2018, 02:52:06 AM »
DP is a good guy , so stop BS about him.