Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Surgery number 10  (Read 9751 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Surgery number 10
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2018, 05:30:18 PM »
He found a new sport.

You brought teh funny

Kwon3

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2018, 05:32:06 PM »
I'll never forget the meltdowns getbiggers would have on bodybuilding.com's IFBB subforum when people would criticize Ronnie's form in videos of him lifting heavy weights. They'd be all like, "Clearly he knows what he's doing if he's won 5 sandows, how many you won?", and "strong jealousy at his lifts brah".

Wonder if they'd still say that now that he walks like a tortoise that got kneecapped.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 05:32:34 PM »
As much time as he spends in the hospital I'm kind of surprised he hasn't gotten a nurse or two pregnant.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2018, 05:37:44 PM »
Meanwhile, Dorian:

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2018, 05:40:00 PM »
Damn, I remember when Ronnie had an insanely good physique.  :'( :'(

And today it's still an insane physique, insanely deteriorated. :(

Kwon3

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2018, 05:41:34 PM »
Meanwhile, Dorian:

Enjoying some high grade bionic weed while the sun sets at his beach resort and calling the shots from the office during the day while Ronnie gets screws repaired and Jay gets his upper arms replaced.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2018, 09:33:43 PM »
Some of the most impressive pics of Ronnie is when he is just in a relaxed state. When he's not flexing you really get an idea just how much pure, dense, muscle just hanging off him. Palumbo made a good observation about how Ramy can gauge his onstage condition. Ramy is about the same height as Ronnie, and though Ramy is the largest bber currently on the Mr. O stage, he is not carrying the same amount of pure muscle as prime Ronnie did. So Ramy has no business walking on stage weighing over 300 lbs. Ronnie I think was around 290 in 2003 but didn't achieve the level of condition that he did at the 2001 Arnold where I think he was around 265? Ramy should aim at 285 max.

Kwon3

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2018, 09:42:23 PM »
Agreed. Relaxed shows the freak in him.

Ramy wouldn't know that degree of vascularity and detail if it smacked him in the face. Different pedigree. I don't think Ramy is quite as tall as Ron, or at least his limbs are shorter...Ron had VERY long forearms and legs, which is why he didn't look stumpy despite being under 6 foot. Jay always looked compressed next to him, despite only being a couple of inches shorter.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2018, 09:48:41 PM »
I'll never forget the meltdowns getbiggers would have on bodybuilding.com's IFBB subforum when people would criticize Ronnie's form in videos of him lifting heavy weights. They'd be all like, "Clearly he knows what he's doing if he's won 5 sandows, how many you won?", and "strong jealousy at his lifts brah".

Wonder if they'd still say that now that he walks like a tortoise that got kneecapped.

Those are the same fucking idiots that’ll criticize you for having bad form while making those same excuses for Ronnie

Reminds me of branch and Johnny training haha

“Well it’s working for them and they know what they are doing”

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2018, 09:52:13 PM »
Some of the most impressive pics of Ronnie is when he is just in a relaxed state. When he's not flexing you really get an idea just how much pure, dense, muscle just hanging off him. Palumbo made a good observation about how Ramy can gauge his onstage condition. Ramy is about the same height as Ronnie, and though Ramy is the largest bber currently on the Mr. O stage, he is not carrying the same amount of pure muscle as prime Ronnie did. So Ramy has no business walking on stage weighing over 300 lbs. Ronnie I think was around 290 in 2003 but didn't achieve the level of condition that he did at the 2001 Arnold where I think he was around 265? Ramy should aim at 285 max.

Ronnie was 247 at the 2001 Arnold

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2018, 09:57:10 PM »

Two cops pictured. One was smart and got out, the other...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2018, 10:05:07 PM »
Hard to believe he was only 247. It's not just about bodyweight.

I hope Ramy gets the message.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2018, 02:31:40 AM »
Hard to believe he was only 247. It's not just about bodyweight.

I hope Ramy gets the message.

That was also his best shape aside from 98

He couldn’t match it at the 2001 O and arguably jay beat him that year

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2018, 08:04:56 AM »
If Ronnie keeps it up, he’ll be contacting this guy for his unique Tankchairs
[ Invalid YouTube link ][/youtube]

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2018, 08:10:43 AM »
Seems like he is really enjoying his pain meds.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2018, 10:25:51 AM »
Does this shitbag rely on Obamacare (aka taxpayer funding) for his pointless surgeries delaying the inevitable, or is he paying into it with insurance? The guy has got to be the dumbest piece of shit I've ever seen in my life. Normal people with a similar back problem would've been fine after the first operation, 2 tops if the first didn't quite work out. 10? He did it to himself with retarded training posture and the mental obsession with being 300lbs of muscle again.
You don't give alcoholics liver transplants and there is no way he is paying for this many surgeries..with aftercare its in the millions..whether his temporary reserve cop insurance for eating chicken breasts in his squad car, or other forms...this is coming from tax payers..

Notomorrow on Coleman...do what you want with your own money but this can't go on and doctors need to step in..just let the guy be paralyzed and lift weights in a wheelchair...

Cost of all this is one heavy weight baby.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2018, 04:32:28 PM »
You don't give alcoholics liver transplants and there is no way he is paying for this many surgeries..with aftercare its in the millions..whether his temporary reserve cop insurance for eating chicken breasts in his squad car, or other forms...this is coming from tax payers..

Notomorrow on Coleman...do what you want with your own money but this can't go on and doctors need to step in..just let the guy be paralyzed and lift weights in a wheelchair...

Cost of all this is one heavy weight baby.

At least in my State, when you retire as a cop you have your pension and medical insurance for life. I thought it was like that for all government jobs.

But, of course, all government jobs are funded by the tax payers.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2018, 04:34:47 PM »
And today it's still an insane physique, insanely deteriorated. :(

We must remember the old days!
X

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2018, 01:29:34 AM »
Say what you want about him. He's an idiot. He's delusional. He has a death wish...
But this guy has to be one of the most positive people on this planet. No matter what; he's always smiling, always that laugh and chuckle, always looking on the bright side.

How can you not love the guy? I can't help it. He just makes me smile and inspires me to be more positive in life. I tend to be on the bitter negative side.

"This is the best I’ve felt after my last 3 surgeries. God is truly blessing me this time around because he knows that I definitely need the inspiration because lately I’ve been semi-depressed after all my surgeries. This is so amazing and I know some of you guys praying for me has a lot to do with this."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2018, 01:30:46 AM »
We must remember the old days!

You'll find as the years wear on that it soon becomes ALL about the old days.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2018, 02:59:37 AM »
Was never a Coleman fan, but hoping for the best for him...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2018, 03:29:03 AM »

....this guy has to be one of the most positive people on this planet. No matter what; he's always smiling, always that laugh and chuckle, always looking on the bright side.

Hmmm...  I wonder if it's because Ronnie is on the 'Big Burgers'  ;)...?

T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2018, 04:28:14 AM »
I'm shocked Coleman hasn't named a kid "Dilaudid". 

Fuck him.  He did this to himself.  His "faith" is as false as his physique.

What was it Taffin said, "King of the Crips"? LOL!   

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2018, 04:55:49 AM »
ronnie is a moron, and the only mr olympia to cripple himself lifting weights, he is dumber than shit.