Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Surgery number 10  (Read 9757 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Surgery number 10
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2018, 08:11:51 AM »
Who is paying for all these surgeries? WTF?

Even coinsurance and copay % would be millions by now

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2018, 04:17:31 PM »
Agreed. Relaxed shows the freak in him.

Ramy wouldn't know that degree of vascularity and detail if it smacked him in the face. Different pedigree. I don't think Ramy is quite as tall as Ron, or at least his limbs are shorter...Ron had VERY long forearms and legs, which is why he didn't look stumpy despite being under 6 foot. Jay always looked compressed next to him, despite only being a couple of inches shorter.

Ronnie was a legit 5'10" before his multiple back surgeries (what he was listed at before he became Mr. Olympia and they upped his height to 5'11"). Ramy claims 5'10". He's closer to 5'9". All the guys claim taller heights than they are (or were). You see that in wrestling as well.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2018, 04:24:01 PM »
I don't know what Ronnie weighs these days and he doesn't talk about it like he used to when he made his videos 10 years ago. Based on how he looks, and his height, and that he's still cruising on TRT so he's not lost all his muscles, I'd put him at 240-250 at this time, despite the surgery and lower weight training. He's still big, but he's bent out of shape (literally).

He's under 230 pounds today. Put it in to perspective. He weighed 230-235 pounds in the mid 90's onstage before he started placing really well. No way in hell does he weigh more now than he did then, when he was taller and had big legs and a far larger upper body than he does today. In fact, he weighed 247 pounds onstage in 1998. How in the hell can you say he weighs the same today as he did then?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2018, 04:38:46 PM »
Ronnie was a legit 5'10" before his multiple back surgeries (what he was listed at before he became Mr. Olympia and they upped his height to 5'11"). Ramy claims 5'10". He's closer to 5'9". All the guys claim taller heights than they are (or were). You see that in wrestling as well.

Ronnie has one leg a millimeter longer than the other. This was initial cause of his back problems and they spiralled out of control.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2018, 04:41:59 PM »
He's under 230 pounds today. Put it in to perspective. He weighed 230-235 pounds in the mid 90's onstage before he started placing really well. No way in hell does he weigh more now than he did then, when he was taller and had big legs and a far larger upper body than he does today. In fact, he weighed 247 pounds onstage in 1998. How in the hell can you say he weighs the same today as he did then?

It's actually very easy Dan.

Ronnie weighs the same today as he did in the mid 90's.

His bone density is heavier. He is shorter. And he now has metal in body, metal weighs more than muscle.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2018, 05:11:05 PM »

You with this nonsense , why the fuck would someone lie about 1 fucking inch?  ::) You have zero logic. I'll grant you they used to lie about wrestlers back in the day but it wasn't over 1"

Prove Ronnie was 5'10" BTW don't type it , prove it.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2018, 05:15:01 PM »
his forearms are bigger than his upper arms now :D

Kwon3

« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2018, 06:11:26 PM »

Better question: Why do you drug and rape women you meet on POF? Is it because your penis is worse than your hairline?

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=67081634

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=644927.0

Kwon3

« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2018, 06:12:53 PM »
It's actually very easy Dan.

Ronnie weighs the same today as he did in the mid 90's.

His bone density is heavier. He is shorter. And he now has metal in body, metal weighs more than muscle.
lmfffffff
this is why I like your posts, man
they're pretty fucking hilarious
You with this nonsense , why the fuck would someone lie about 1 fucking inch?  ::) You have zero logic. I'll grant you they used to lie about wrestlers back in the day but it wasn't over 1"

Prove Ronnie was 5'10" BTW don't type it , prove it.
He can't prove that, but I can prove he's a child-molestering rapist.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2018, 05:01:19 AM »
I'm shocked Coleman hasn't named a kid "Dilaudid". 

Fuck him.  He did this to himself.  His "faith" is as false as his physique.

What was it Taffin said, "King of the Crips"? LOL!   

;D ;D ;D
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2018, 05:04:46 AM »
ronnie is a moron, and the only mr olympia to cripple himself lifting weights, he is dumber than shit.

Have to agree. Self destruction instinct.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2018, 05:13:40 AM »
https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115694&highlight=Danimal77

This guy (Danimal) has been posting online about his women issues since early 2000's??  ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2018, 07:22:47 AM »
This guy (Danimal) has been posting online about his women issues since early 2000's??  ::)

One would.think he wouild be an expert on women by now, instead he memorized men's heights and weights.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2018, 01:25:53 PM »
:o
10 back Surgeries?!?!?! WTF! I have 1... 1 fucking back surgery, and Im never doing that shit again.
A