Author Topic: Leader of France's far-right National Rally party to undergo psychiatric eval.  (Read 997 times)

Kwon3

So showing the French what terrorism looks like at a time of unprecedented Muslim immigration is apparently illegal in France, a country that experienced multiple terror attacks including one in 2015 that left 130 dead. Interesting. I guess not only free speech but the right for citizens to know what they're letting in their country is grounds for being locked in the nut ward in that country. The liberals of America are actively working to do the same here, what with their "I support Muslims" and "All muslims welcome" signs when Trump signed that order blocking certain middle eastern countries' subjects from traveling to the U.S. in 2017.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-politics-le-pen/french-court-orders-le-pen-to-submit-to-psychiatric-evaluation-idUKKCN1M01UE

A French court has ordered far-right leader Marine Le Pen to undergo a psychiatric assessment as it probes her decision to publish graphic images of Islamic State executions on social media.

The 50-year-old head of the National Front — recently rebranded as the National Rally — posted three gruesome photos on Twitter in December 2015 after a journalist told a French television program that her party shared a "community of spirit" with the extremist group.

"ISIS is THIS," Le Pen wrote in an outraged response to the accusation, attaching pictures of a man being burned alive, another being run over by a tank, and the headless corpse of American journalist James Foley.

French law prohibits the dissemination of "violent messages that incite terrorism or … seriously harm human dignity."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Looks like France will need to be liberated again soon.
Damn French always waving the white flag. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

Looks like France will need to be liberated again soon.
Damn French always waving the white flag. ::)

To this day they brashly reject the suggestion that the Americans did anything substantive to help them in 1944.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
To this day they brashly reject the suggestion that the Americans did anything substantive to help them in 1944.
Normandy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

Normandy?
When I was in Paris and spoke to a few Frenchmen at the local cafes and bars, their response was that the Germans were already being squeezed out of Eastern Europe by the Soviets and the English were spanking them out of North Africa and the Mediterranean, meaning the American "invasion" wasn't needed at all, since the war would've ended a year later anyway, tops.

I swear, the amount of times I heard them refer to American GIs as cowboys, yahoos, vulgar, and every variation of those themes was too much to keep count.

The French are ingrates. They forget their first revolution was supported by President Jefferson, which gave the liberals who supported it much more confidence than they would've had if no large country had had their backs.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
PuffingtonHost used this photo for an article:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
When I was in Paris and spoke to a few Frenchmen at the local cafes and bars, their response was that the Germans were already being squeezed out of Eastern Europe by the Soviets and the English were spanking them out of North Africa and the Mediterranean, meaning the American "invasion" wasn't needed at all, since the war would've ended a year later anyway, tops.

I swear, the amount of times I heard them refer to American GIs as cowboys, yahoos, vulgar, and every variation of those themes was too much to keep count.

The French are ingrates. They forget their first revolution was supported by President Jefferson, which gave the liberals who supported it much more confidence than they would've had if no large country had had their backs.
Yeah but their women sure as Hell are sexy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Lol, they didn’t need help and the Germans were being squeezed? You should’ve informed this asshole his country was overran in a month. Lol. Hasn’t been a man on French soil since The Emporer.

Kwon3

Lol, they didn’t need help and the Germans were being squeezed? You should’ve informed this asshole his country was overran in a month. Lol. Hasn’t been a man on French soil since The Emporer.

"Yes, yes, but that was before De Gaulle came to power and began military operations with the English to clear the Augean stables of those rotten traitors Laval and Petin, who stole our identities and sold them to the Germans. With glorious Stalin at the helm, the Soviet Union crushed the Germans on the Eastern Front and stuck the knife to their proverbial throats in the streets of Berlin without ANY American help besides material! Remember that, young man. The Americans are criminals and louts!"

You can't talk to these people.