Author Topic: hey, nice beard  (Read 3530 times)

Kwon3

hey, nice beard
« on: September 20, 2018, 05:30:23 PM »
and girlfriend if he's hitting that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: hey, nice beard
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 05:33:46 PM »
He upgraded from the last girlfriend if that's the case.
Q

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 05:34:39 PM »
I see what you did there.   ;D

Kwon3

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 05:35:47 PM »
I see what you did there.   ;D
Yeah a getbig legend PMed it to me. It's fascinating what people can find on the Internet. I'm happy to be the conduit.

Kwon3

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 05:39:11 PM »
I remember he once wanted to be an endocrinologist and he sounded decently smart. Then he started using drugs, discovered male2male intercourse, caught the aids, lived out of his car, and now he wants to be a theology teacher and football coach. What a shame he had promise at one point. Another getbig brother ends up with a shitty life like the rest of us.
I remember him posting a video of himself dancing and singing the Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air version of "It's not unusual" in front of a distribution center truck yard for some reason.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 06:04:53 PM »
He was and is utterly disgusting,physically and mentally.

I don't why he gets mentioned so much.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 06:14:41 PM »
 That's not his gf,  that's  a tech reporter.  What happened to his black gf ? Maybe she got  hiv or googled tbombz  ;D ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 08:00:23 PM »
That's not his gf,  that's  a tech reporter.  What happened to his black gf ? Maybe she got  hiv or googled tbombz  ;D ;D

Nice to see Tay getting reported by different newschannels.

Was it regarding bunnysuit-fashion or?
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 09:04:57 PM »
I don’t think he should be around high school aged boys

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 09:08:33 PM »
I used to like the black hooker that joon hung around with.  What happened to her?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 09:17:10 PM »
I don’t think he should be around high school aged boys

X2

I'm not evening joking, Tbombz has that mentor-predator vibe.

He's always been a delusional know it all but then you factor in his desperate need for attention, posting about his promiscuity, the 180 degree "lifestyle change" and now his waffling on his career choice (ministry) after being so certain... it's all really unsettling to think he'd be mentoring teens.

Kwon3

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 09:34:49 PM »
X2

He's always been a delusional know it all but then you factor in his desperate need for attention, posting about his promiscuity, the 180 degree "lifestyle change" and now his waffling on his career choice (ministry) after being so certain... it's all really unsettling to think he'd be mentoring teens.

He does strike me as the stereotypical "nice guy" in disguise, who patiently bides his time as he grooms a girl he met on social media or even in public by studying her movements and knowing when she goes to the local Starbucks so he can accidentally/on purpose bump into her and ask her if he can buy her a coffee, knowing full well by now what he favorite brand and cup size is. I bet he's got the good-nature dorky white guy act down to a science, replying to texts in an innocuous way, avoiding sexual topics like the plague, and gaining his prey's trust. Then when nobody's looking and he's invited over for a Netflix n' chill, out comes the liquid GHB and a night so painful and traumatic for the victim that she'll never be the same again. But he's a nice guy, so who'd believe her?

Haha.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 09:40:19 PM »
He does strike me as the stereotypical "nice guy" in disguise, who patiently bides his time as he grooms a girl he met on social media or even in public by studying her movements and knowing when she goes to the local Starbucks so he can accidentally/on purpose bump into her and ask her if he can buy her a coffee, knowing full well by now what he favorite brand and cup size is. I bet he's got the good-nature dorky white guy act down to a science, replying to texts in an innocuous way, avoiding sexual topics like the plague, and gaining his prey's trust. Then when nobody's looking and he's invited over for a Netflix n' chill, out comes the liquid GHB and a night so painful and traumatic for the victim that she'll never be the same again. But he's a nice guy, so who'd believe her?

Haha.

Yeah I see him more as a guy who bonds with awkward teen boys and shares his stories about difficulty fitting in and all his mistakes. That he remembers what it was like to be unsure of himself .....

I hope I'm way off base but this dude, despite all his changes, is still the same guy he's always been.

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 09:44:49 PM »
Yeah I see him more as a guy who bonds with awkward teen boys and shares his stories about difficulty fitting in and all his mistakes. That he remembers what it was like to be unsure of himself .....

I hope I'm way off base but this dude, despite all his changes, is still the same guy he's always been.

He's bi of course, but I don't know if he's into grooming young men yet. He might be. I always saw him as trying his hardest to gain the trust of girls...after all, manipulating women into sex and trust is a lot more capital-intensive than winning over teenage boys. But I wouldn't put it past him. His eyes betray his friendly posting style on here...think about it, all the criticism and insults hurled at him and he's never once reacted to it other than to joke it off or even admit to it. Guys who do that are very dark behind the scenes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 09:49:41 PM »
I used to like the black hooker that joon hung around with.  What happened to her?

Why don’t you ask Joon? I’m sure he’d like to do another vid of her again (and again).

Kwon3

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 09:53:38 PM »
Why don’t you ask Joon? I’m sure he’d like to do another vid of her again (and again).
He was so absorbed in this site in 2014. I wonder how he finally managed to quit posting daily videos of himself walking breathlessly up the sidewalks of London on his phone and videotaping himself having sex with Southeast Asian prostitutes in darkly lit rooms, or videos of himself in his dad's attic claiming to run a major telecom firm in the city. In between trips to Dubai, Ibiza, and Las Vegas for gambling tournaments.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 10:00:44 PM »
He was so absorbed in this site in 2014. I wonder how he finally managed to quit posting daily videos of himself walking breathlessly up the sidewalks of London on his phone and videotaping himself having sex with Southeast Asian prostitutes in darkly lit rooms, or videos of himself in his dad's attic claiming to run a major telecom firm in the city. In between trips to Dubai, Ibiza, and Las Vegas for gambling tournaments.
He never quit. He never will. What you listed, as Biggie said “it’s all a brother knows”.

Kwon3

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 10:06:53 PM »
He never quit. He never will. What you listed, as Biggie said “it’s all a brother knows”.

His beef with Simple Simon/Be Back was awesome. They were literally at each others' throats, and Be Back was like, "It's too late, mate. You crossed a line, and there's no backing out now. I'll be finding you and sorting you out soon.  ;)". This site doesn't have drama like that between members anymore. The best you'll get is a handful of gimmick accounts tag-teaming the regs like me and coach, and throwing in the towel after a few pages only to come back a week later and press the replay button. It's beyond lame.

Kwon3

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2018, 10:07:40 PM »
This is one of the best threads ever made. It's on the same level as Derek vs. The Squadfather.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=587683.0

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 07:23:28 AM »
X2

The Catholics already had their pedophile scandal maybe the Protestants are next.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 07:37:16 AM »
This is one of the best threads ever made. It's on the same level as Derek vs. The Squadfather.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=587683.0

That thread deserves to be in the "Getbig Hall of Fame".   :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 07:59:54 AM »
and girlfriend if he's hitting that.

I hope their marriage will be good. Maybe she does not mind getting AIDS?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2018, 08:01:44 AM »
X2

don't forget he wanted other men, preferably with big cocks, to fuck his girlfriend.
This is 100% true. Go back and read tbombz' old posts.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 08:07:51 AM »
An AIDS patient who pursues marriage, is a true brother in Christ. He is so althruistic, so benevolent, ha want's to share his deadly viruses to the world. ::)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2018, 08:08:16 AM »
Aidsbomz strikes me as the kind of sick fuck that likley got thrown out the family home in his mid teens for cumming on his grandfathers face as he takes an afternoon nap in his rocking chair