Author Topic: Can't wait to see McGregor get smashed  (Read 4083 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Can't wait to see McGregor get smashed
« on: September 20, 2018, 05:58:39 PM »
He better hope he lands a good left, otherwise he gets mauled and humbled.  He needs it.  His ego is out of control.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Can't wait to see McGregor get smashed
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 06:04:29 PM »
He better hope he lands a good left, otherwise he gets mauled and humbled.  He needs it.  His ego is out of control.

Just like Mr. Heaths ego.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 06:13:08 PM »
He's been beaten before.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 06:22:25 PM »
He's been beaten before.

He's an exceptional fighter, but when things don't go his way, he gives up and looks for a way out.  Khabib has never lost a round and is tough as shit, with a gas tank to match.  Conor is in for a rough night, unless he can land a hard left.  When it goes to the ground, it's over.  We'll see how long he can last before he taps out.  I know Conor is trying to promote the fight, but he came across like an asshole at the presser today.  Not sure if he's trying to go full heel, or he's simply just an asshole.  Khabib wasn't rattled and if anything, Conor seemed a bit desperate. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 06:31:18 PM »
He's an exceptional fighter, but when things don't go his way, he gives up and looks for a way out.  Khabib has never lost a round and is tough as shit, with a gas tank to match.  Conor is in for a rough night, unless he can land a hard left.  When it goes to the ground, it's over.  We'll see how long he can last before he taps out.  I know Conor is trying to promote the fight, but he came across like an asshole at the presser today.  Not sure if he's trying to go full heel, or he's simply just an asshole.  Khabib wasn't rattled and if anything, Conor seemed a bit desperate. 
Don't be fooled, Conor is an arrogant asshole for sure.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 06:40:58 PM »
Don't be fooled, Conor is an arrogant asshole for sure.

Agreed.  I just thought he'd be more charismatic and entertaining, but instead he just came across like a complete dick, like he was trying way too hard. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 06:41:21 PM »
Q

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 06:43:39 PM »
Just saw the press conference.. Conner was annoying and just rambled.. Dana loves to kiss McGregor nuts so much.. He just called McGregor the greatest smack talker in the game.. Even saying that his better than Ali.. I hope he gets knocked out or submitted ..

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 06:50:37 PM »
McGregor was super hyper at the press conference,  said some pretty hilarious stuff though  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 06:50:50 PM »
Just saw the press conference.. Conner was annoying and just rambled.. Dana loves to kiss McGregor nuts so much.. He just called McGregor the greatest smack talker in the game.. Even saying that his better than Ali.. I hope he gets knocked out or submitted ..

Agreed.  Not Conor's best mic work, for sure.  He reminded me of when others usually try to imitate him and it comes across really forced.  

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 06:52:16 PM »
I usually like Connor he has always been witty and clever. Now he has his head shoved way to far up his own ass. That was extremely painful to watch.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 07:31:36 PM »
McGregor will be finished quickly and fade away into retirement. It's sad because he is the only exciting guy in the sport now.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 07:35:57 PM »
Conor has only one chance and that is the money shot he hit Aldo with.  He's a very good MMA fighter, make no mistake but he is vastly overrated.  The Max Holloway win looks better all the time but I'm not sure I'd favor him in a rematch.  The Aldo win was solid if not flukey.  He got lucky that Eddie Alvarez got lucky with RDA otherwise he would have had his hands full with RDA.  Life and death with Nate Diaz isn't that impressive.  I think at 155 Khabib, Ferguson and Kevin Lee are all better.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 01:55:19 AM »

Gee, what an honor.  ::)

These people (UFC) = ass-clowns.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 05:41:49 AM »
shit talking doesnt work on cold calm quiet killers
A

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 05:48:54 AM »
he looked coked out of his eyeballs.

he talked all this shit against little old floyd and got bitch slapped around the ring.

hopefully this time he gets choked out to within an inch of his life. maybe he'll learn to curb the attitude a bit.

he's a bad example for kids with his degenerate act

James

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 06:32:27 AM »

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2018, 06:37:22 AM »

I agree...Biggest asshole and most disliked Man in sports..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 07:05:01 AM »
He's Irish so he gets smashed every night.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 07:12:35 AM »
Being an asshole is his niche and one of the reasons he packs the house.  Have you guys not figured this out yet?  It's all marketing. 

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 09:54:36 AM »
 ;D  ;D

Dana is probably choking on McGregor nuts right now... He just rambled and made no sense..

https://www.mmanews.com/dana-white-opens-ufc-229-presser/

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 10:39:40 AM »

If you watch the Tibau fight I think he actually lost that fight. Despite it actually being a 30-27 fight.

I could just be biased but it was closer then that.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2018, 04:08:47 PM »

Mcgregor gonna rape that muzzie and you’ll be crying into your pillow, virgin

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 04:09:30 PM »
;D  ;D

Dana is probably choking on McGregor nuts right now... He just rambled and made no sense..

https://www.mmanews.com/dana-white-opens-ufc-229-presser/
He made plenty of sense you’re too low level, bitch

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2018, 04:11:11 PM »

I agree...Biggest asshole and most disliked Man in sports..

It’s called selling a fight, you bitch. All the babies crying about Conor are people who were bullied in school by the jock. Never been in a fight in your lives