Author Topic: Big Ramy leaves Oxygen Gym  (Read 5061 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Breaking news Big Ramy leaves Oxygen Gym
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2018, 06:42:20 PM »
Ramy is like a much much bigger version of Mustafa Muhammad.  Not bad genetics, but nothing really special either--he's no Flex Wheeler, for instance.  He's no Shawn Rhoden for that matter.

He's got an enormously wide frame, a tight waist, and no major flaws aside from his calves.  He is definitely capable of winning Mr O in today's lineups, provided that he brings the right package of course

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2018, 07:19:58 PM »
Hany Rimbjob quick on the case

It’s the same thing I said last week in my video.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2018, 07:29:08 PM »
He's got an enormously wide frame, a tight waist, and no major flaws aside from his calves.  He is definitely capable of winning Mr O in today's lineups, provided that he brings the right package of course
He’s got Lou Ferrigno Syndrome aka lack of charisma and he doesn’t “own it”. If he comes in ripped and acts like he is Mr O, then yeah, I can see him winning it.

Hany gonna give Ramy a Die-A-Bee-tis neck

Kwon3

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2018, 08:22:06 PM »
He’s got Lou Ferrigno Syndrome aka lack of charisma and he doesn’t “own it”. If he comes in ripped and acts like he is Mr O, then yeah, I can see him winning it.

Hany gonna give Ramy a Die-A-Bee-tis neck
His posing sucks and he doesn't have Ronnie's ability to shove people out the way like Coleman used to do with Jay when pulling a MM, or King Tamali in that famous gif of his shoving a guy next to him with his elbow.

But there's no "wow" factor with Ramy. It's just a huge blob of muscle, like Kovacs was, with a smaller waist (for now - Palumboism is surely on the horizon).

Dexter had that shock and awe factor when he'd tense up his obliques and abs. Ronnie had it when he flexed 290lbs of shredded, vein-strewn muscle in 2003 and 2004. Jay never had it, but many respect his 2001 showing when he was just 28 and almost gave Ron a run for his money. Haney had it for his time period. Yates, too. Phil never had it, but his back was the best on stage as were his arms, by a long mile. Ramy is just the biggest, with a few obvious physical weaknesses like his calves and midsection detail. His arms aren't particularly great. He reminds me of Zack Kahn.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2018, 08:44:47 PM »
His posing sucks and he doesn't have Ronnie's ability to shove people out the way like Coleman used to do with Jay when pulling a MM, or King Tamali in that famous gif of his shoving a guy next to him with his elbow.

But there's no "wow" factor with Ramy. It's just a huge blob of muscle, like Kovacs was, with a smaller waist (for now - Palumboism is surely on the horizon).

Dexter had that shock and awe factor when he'd tense up his obliques and abs. Ronnie had it when he flexed 290lbs of shredded, vein-strewn mountain of ebony muscle in 2003 and 2004. Jay never had it, but many respect his 2001 showing when he was just 28 and almost gave Ron a run for his money. Haney had it for his time period. Yates, too. Phil never had it, but his back was the best on stage as were his arms, by a long mile. Ramy is just the biggest, with a few obvious physical weaknesses like his calves and midsection detail. His arms aren't particularly great. He reminds me of Zack Kahn.

Fixed

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 08:48:09 PM »
Ruhl 2.0

No need for full research papers on this dude's physique.

Kwon3

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2018, 08:50:55 PM »
Ruhl 2.0

No need for full research papers on this dude's physique.
Based on the threadbare logic you employ if your posted material as well as the vacant look in your golem-like face, I would say not much research was done during your high school years, either.

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2018, 01:38:32 AM »
I bet he is completely broke..........all the money that he was earning all those years were going straight to the camel crew..............based on Dennis James

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2018, 02:49:42 AM »
"Big Ramy leaves "Camel Fukka Fitness"....

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2018, 03:28:59 AM »
he needs to change his nickname to the pharoah and guest pose in skimpy ancient egyptian costumes to get the schmoe judges hot under the collar.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2018, 03:42:37 AM »

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2018, 03:49:39 AM »
I bet he is completely broke..........all the money that he was earning all those years were going straight to the camel crew..............based on Dennis James

He has a fishing business and owns 4 commercial boats.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2018, 01:31:57 PM »
Why is this 'Breaking News?' Ray will get his juice wherever he lives/trains.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2018, 01:47:19 PM »
Bader Bodai treated Ramy like his bitch, publicly embarrassing him and dropping him like yesterdays garbage after his disappointing Olympia. Want loyalty get a dog.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2018, 02:02:57 PM »
Want loyalty get a dog.

good motto to live by in all things in life

people will sell you out in a hot second -

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2018, 02:03:31 PM »

You are 100% wrong

He has his own fishing business. Ramy bought 4 ocean fishing boats that go out to sea for 3 weeks at a time.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »

bbers arent in the MLB with nice contracts and unions..... plus he is overseas too... shark eat shark mindset

i sorta see why kai greene does all his side hustle stuff vs complete since he makes so much more money that way

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2018, 07:37:07 AM »
It's a joke within a joke.

Damn.  Very "coach-like" moment on my part.  :-\

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2018, 07:48:39 AM »
Why is this 'Breaking News?' Ray will get his juice wherever he lives/trains.

Ray Cutler..?  About time he moved into the guru business...  8)

T

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Big Ramy leaves Oxygen Gym
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2018, 10:37:20 AM »
Saw this on CNN yesterday.