Author Topic: Conor Mcgregor is brilliant  (Read 4623 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Conor Mcgregor is brilliant
« on: September 21, 2018, 12:56:09 PM »
He DID get under khabib's skin. He had to go very low..which he did. The guy dug into khabib's families past. When mcgregor brought putin khabib almost scared. He also killed his coach asking about Noah? Noah was the coaches kid that he left when noah was a child. They said the coach was an informant..Not saying conor will win but  conor digs up dirt man
irongearco.com

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Conor mcgregor is brilliant
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 01:11:08 PM »
He DID get under khabib's skin. He had to go very low..which he did. The guy dug into khabib's families past. When mcgregor brought putin khabib almost scared. He also killed his coach asking about Noah? Noah was the coaches kid that he left when noah was a child. They said the coach was an informant..Not saying conor will win but  conor digs up dirt man

Conor does his research on every opponent.

Regarding Khabib it was his father and the Kadyrov-connection, and regarding Ali AbelAziz it was Noah and being a terrorist informant.
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 03:23:38 PM »
“I shit on a bus”

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 03:47:26 PM »
He DID get under khabib's skin. He had to go very low..which he did. The guy dug into khabib's families past. When mcgregor brought putin khabib almost scared. He also killed his coach asking about Noah? Noah was the coaches kid that he left when noah was a child. They said the coach was an informant..Not saying conor will win but  conor digs up dirt man

He owned kebab. Kebab wants to play the quiet honorable warrior? Then don’t talk shit and gang up on a dude, a fellow countryman in fact, and then be a coward and not even try to get off the bus 😂

He was talking mad shit then completely shook on the big stage beside Conor. Conor was obviously cha’d up the eyeballs and edgy as well but no doubt he is in khebobs big muzzie  noggin

You see all the virgins in the other thread shittalking Conor too? Virgins

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 03:58:41 PM »
After the press conference, Chael Sonnen said that Conor made Khabib look bad. Sonnen was 100% correct.

Khabib kept saying “I want to ask you a question”....     

Khabib looked like a fool when Conor didn’t answer any of his “questions”.

Conor just spoke his mind, and interrupted Khabib from beginning to end. No respect for Khabib’s lame questions.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 04:22:07 PM »
After the press conference, Chael Sonnen said that Conor made Khabib look bad. Sonnen was 100% correct.

Khabib kept saying “I want to ask you a question”....     

Khabib looked like a fool when Conor didn’t answer any of his “questions”.

Conor just spoke his mind, and interrupted Khabib from beginning to end. No respect for Khabib’s lame questions.

I saw it the other way.  The loudest man in the room came across as the weakest.  Conor came across like a parady of himself and had to keep talking over Khabib.  Conor knows he's in for a fight and if anything, Khabib is in his head.  Conor is going to get taken to the deep end. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 04:25:31 PM »
I saw it the other way.  The loudest man in the room came across as the weakest.  Conor came across like a parady of himself and had to keep talking over Khabib.  Conor knows he's in for a fight and if anything, Khabib is in his head.  Conor is going to get taken to the deep end.  

Hahaha kebab was practically crying at times and nearly shit the bed when Conor asked him to clarify him saying he didn’t want a photo with THE GUY IN YOUR AVI.

Putin asked Conor up to vip booth for a pic and dusted the muzzie 😂😂🤷🏿‍♂️

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 04:32:16 PM »
Putin is rooting for Conor in October over the Dagestani muslim.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 04:42:37 PM »
You're not going to beat Connor in this type of verbal exchange. Kahbib is an MMA fighter, and a very good and tough one. Connor has a huge advantage at a press conference. I think we will see it won't be as one-sided inside the Octagon.

These Russian athletes are a brooding, resolute and non-emotional people raised like robots and live a harsh, unforgiving life, with little room for sentimentality. I'm not sure Connors mind games will have the same effect as it has had for other opponents, most notably, Jose Aldo, whose illustrious career was pretty much ended by Connor.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 04:46:22 PM »
You're not going to beat Connor in this type of verbal exchange. Kahbib is an MMA fighter, and a very good and tough one. Connor has a huge advantage at a press conference. I think we will see it won't be as one-sided inside the Octagon.

These Russian athletes are a brooding, resolute and non-emotional people raised like robots and live a harsh, unforgiving life, with little room for sentimentality. I'm not sure Connors mind games will have the same effect as it has had for other opponents, most notably, Jose Aldo, whose illustrious career was pretty much ended by Connor.

It doesn’t matter who you are. Stone faced killer or not. If you bring someone’s family or friends into it they’ll get emotional. Just like Khabib did when Conor brought up his daddy.

Agree with the rest of your post though.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 05:05:02 PM »
Conor just rambled and was probably drunk from the whiskey he drank.. Not his best work.. He is in for a long night on Oct 6..

;D  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2018, 05:24:28 PM »
Conor just rambled and was probably drunk from the whiskey he drank.. Not his best work.. He is in for a long night on Oct 6..

;D  ;D

You left out the coke. He’d still KO Khabib after an 8 ball and a liter of Jameson

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »
Hahaha kebab was practically crying at times and nearly shit the bed when Conor asked him to clarify him saying he didn’t want a photo with THE GUY IN YOUR AVI.

Putin asked Conor up to vip booth for a pic and dusted the muzzie 😂😂🤷🏿‍♂️

Conor is Irish though and they're known to be loud mouthed pussies that tap out when things get tough.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 05:33:46 PM »
Conor is Irish though and they're known to be loud mouthed pussies that tap out when things get tough.

Talking shit about a professional fighter tapping in the octagon like he’s the first to ever do it. You win some, you lose some. How many cage fights have you had?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 05:47:27 PM »
Conor's yapping didn't mean anything in the Mayweather fight. Not every opponent cares what he says about them.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 05:53:58 PM »
You really think he's doing blow? What if USADA wanted some piss right after the press conference.

Many are claiming that, but I have no idea. 

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 05:59:06 PM »
Many are claiming that, but I have no idea. 

I meant to quote Irish Dave. But anyways seems risky to being doing lines during camp with the strict testing.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2018, 06:01:11 PM »
I meant to quote Irish Dave. But anyways seems risky to being doing lines during camp with the strict testing.

Agreed. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 06:10:21 PM »
Agreed.  

You don’t think he’s using coke either, Einstein? He is.

It has me worried tbh. Only thing that’s bothering me. Will it affect his cardio? Has it affected his camp? How often did he use during camp?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 06:49:18 PM »
It doesn’t matter who you are. Stone faced killer or not. If you bring someone’s family or friends into it they’ll get emotional. Just like Khabib did when Conor brought up his daddy.

Agree with the rest of your post though.

Very true. Family cuts deep. Even for grizzled, battle-harden Russkis.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 06:52:04 PM »

Maybe with the British or the French but the Irish are tough White boys.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 08:09:59 PM »
You left out the coke. He’d still KO Khabib after an 8 ball and a liter of Jameson

;D  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2018, 08:11:50 PM »
Maybe with the British or the French but the Irish are tough White boys.
So tough, that they being over run by Africans

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 08:24:18 PM »
So tough, that they being over run by Africans

Pipe down shitskin. Africans know to behave here. This was your cousin a few weeks ago in Dublin

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/video-shows-thugs-brutally-attack-14665592

You’re a fake intellectual, Parker. You try too hard.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2018, 08:24:28 PM »
Q