Author Topic: Wesley Vintage Genetics the Next Arnold  (Read 3579 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wesley Vintage Genetics the Next Arnold
« on: September 21, 2018, 02:48:16 PM »
So this  guy's popularity has been on the rise, Youtube channel, IG , has been interviewed by Palumbo on RX Muscle few times  and yes , he is chasing Arnold's footsteps , Should've been chasing Calum Moger first if you ask me ....

So, he competed last weekend in the Classic MR.Olympia and I'm not sure if he placed 14th, dead last or both .......

Can he be the next Arnold ? he thinks he is already there, and that's exactly why he didn't place top six because he lacks legs and condition (like Arnold) lol   what do you guys think ?  is he right ? delusional ?

enjoy :

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Wesley Vintage Genetics the Next Arnold
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 03:36:14 PM »
So this  guy's popularity has been on the rise, Youtube channel, IG , has been interviewed by Palumbo on RX Muscle few times  and yes , he is chasing Arnold's footsteps , Should've been chasing Calum Moger first if you ask me ....

So, he competed last weekend in the Classic MR.Olympia and I'm not sure if he placed 14th, dead last or both .......

Can he be the next Arnold ? he thinks he is already there, and that's exactly why he didn't place top six because he lacks legs and condition (like Arnold) lol   what do you guys think ?  is he right ? delusional ?

enjoy :

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What? Ya’ll have already thrown Calum Von Moger away?
This dude, like Calum, lacks the Arnold Charisma.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 04:43:59 PM »
He's better off thinking he's the next Roland Kickinger.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 05:45:59 PM »

enjoy :

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There isn't a "Next Arnold". Those days are over. Everybody knows that to be big you use drugs. Arnold and his counterparts skated by because no one really knew about steroids then, or few did. And drug users in sport are frowned on.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 05:57:52 PM »
There isn't a "Next Arnold". Those days are over. Everybody knows that to be big you use drugs. Arnold and his counterparts skated by because no one really knew about steroids then, or few did. And drug users in sport are frowned on.

And Arnold's build was revolutionary. No one was built like that. 

Today everyone is into fitness and big dudes are a dime dozen.  There's no awe factor, for the general public, seeing someone like this.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 07:20:31 PM »
And Arnold's build was revolutionary. No one was built like that. 

Today everyone is into fitness and big dudes are a dime dozen.  There's no awe factor, for the general public, seeing someone like this.

yep

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 09:58:57 AM »
Arnold is Numero Uno.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 10:20:45 AM »
Havent seen any bodybuilder these days with Arnolds charisma (or build either for that matter).

Too freaky with non balanced bodyparts and mumbling their words.

Arnold even made it to the movies and politics with his atrocious austrian accent thanks to his charisma and intellect.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2018, 12:55:21 PM »
If there is to be even a remote possibility of an "Oak 2.0", it will be his son Joseph.  But it will only be "close".  Arnold is truly unique.  The reason so many of today's bodybuilders lack anything really amazing (other than bloated size) is DRUGS and LOTS of them.

Anyone can be big but no one can be Arnold.  Look at Clint Eastwoods son Scott.  Close but not a carbon copy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 02:44:04 PM »
There hasn't been anyone like Arnold since...Arnold.

There have only been a few bodybuilders that have defined their era.

Reeves - late 40s/early 50s
Park - 50s
Scott - 60s
Sergio - 60s
Arnold - 70s
1980s - nobody
Dorian - 90s
Coleman - 90s/2000s
since Coleman...nobody.

When people say they want to be the next Arnold they really mean everything Arnold became.  Mega bodybuilder, movie star worth $400 million, politician power player.

Nobody will ever be another Arnold.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2018, 05:53:53 PM »
Wesley is my favorite bodybuilder at the moment. For a young guy he's smart, humble and authentic.

He's also fully aware of his weak points and is fully dedicated to improving them. And he won't just up the dose, he'll make slow, quality gains.

I really like Wesley because I don't think he'll compromise his vision to win a show. And personally, I don't give a fuck if he does win or not. He's given me hope that real bodybuilding isn't dead. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress he makes in the coming years.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2018, 06:10:48 PM »
Wesley is my favorite bodybuilder at the moment. For a young guy he's smart, humble and authentic.

He's also fully aware of his weak points and is fully dedicated to improving them. And he won't just up the dose, he'll make slow, quality gains.

I really like Wesley because I don't think he'll compromise his vision to win a show. And personally, I don't give a fuck if he does win or not. He's given me hope that real bodybuilding isn't dead. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress he makes in the coming years.

The same was said about Phil, and look what happened.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2018, 07:12:08 PM »

Hi Wesley.

But in seriousness, why do you think he placed dead last ??

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2018, 08:41:13 PM »
The "next" 1 :

a) need to win 5X Mr.Universe title

b) need to win 2X Mr.Europe

c) need to win Mr.World & Mr.International

d) must win 7X Mr.Olympia

e)  ;D ;D ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 03:21:48 AM »
The "next" 1 :

a) need to win 5X Mr.Universe title

b) need to win 2X Mr.Europe

c) need to win Mr.World & Mr.International

d) must win 7X Mr.Olympia

e)  ;D ;D ;D

Exactly,  I watched the clip , he tells his fans not to worry, that he will continue looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger as he strikes a front double biceps,  lol.

Had he placed 6th or higher I'd say who cares, but he's more delusional and full of himself than having a positive attitude

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 03:23:38 AM »
There hasn't been anyone like Arnold since...Arnold.

There have only been a few bodybuilders that have defined their era.

Reeves - late 40s/early 50s
Park - 50s
Scott - 60s
Sergio - 60s
Arnold - 70s
1980s - Haney
Dorian - 90s
Coleman - 90s/2000s
since Coleman...nobody.

When people say they want to be the next Arnold they really mean everything Arnold became.  Mega bodybuilder, movie star worth $400 million, politician power player.

Nobody will ever be another Arnold.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 04:54:23 AM »

I didn't include Haney, even then he was great champion, because nobody talks about him.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 02:11:18 PM »
I didn't include Haney, even then he was great champion, because nobody talks about him.

Funny how this thread took a wild turn .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 02:34:23 PM »

Hi Wesley.

But in seriousness, why do you think he placed dead last ??

Good question. Several factors most likely. His often mentioned legs may have played a part. Or, his look is just not what the judges are looking for. Which means they don’t know the meaning of the word “classic”.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 02:36:11 PM »
The same was said about Phil, and look what happened.

True enough. I hope he doesn’t compromise his vision for a stupid trophy.