Author Topic: And now there are 2  (Read 5536 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And now there are 2
« on: September 23, 2018, 07:22:47 PM »
and I wouldn't be surprised if more don't show up

Second woman alleges sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh, this time in college

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/second-woman-alleges-sexual-misconduct-kavanaugh-time-college-n912371

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: And now there are 2
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 07:55:08 PM »
Sure she was ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 07:57:05 PM »
Sure she was ::)

As if a fat, dumb, pumpkin headed dwarf would even have a clue

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 08:00:26 PM »
As if a fat, dumb, pumpkin headed dwarf would even have a clue

Liberals are natural born liars. No reason to believe anything they say..especially you.

Kwon3

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 08:46:00 PM »
And guess what, there's no proof for anything she says, either. That's because it's all smoke and mirrors with you and your liberal butt buddies, friend.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 08:56:24 PM »
The Ford story falling apart so they've made up a new one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 09:01:14 PM »
^

And she won't last under the bright lights and pressure of a senate committee. 90% chance she doesn't testify publicly, or even at all. Cowards who snipe from the shadows don't handle scrutiny well. Besides, she got her point across. This judge is tarnished now in the eyes of liberals and women, who still think Clarence Thomas is a rapist. Everything they decide will be tarred by the brush of suspicion.

And she's got half a million to buy a new house with since she doesn't feel safe anymore.  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 09:47:30 PM »
The Ford story falling apart so they've made up a new one.

They think that having another uncorroborated claim from 30 years ago will give credibility to the first one.  It does not.

There is no doubt in my mind that both of these incidents are made up in a transparent attempt to stop Kavanaugh from being confirmed.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 10:04:35 PM »
They think that having another uncorroborated claim from 30 years ago will give credibility to the first one.  It does not.

There is no doubt in my mind that both of these incidents are made up in a transparent attempt to stop Kavanaugh from being confirmed.

Democrats have gone from Borking to 'naughing.  Heh, I made that up.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 10:14:18 PM »
allegations by men of sexual assault against priests from 30 years ago and the public is outraged.
Allegations by women of sexual assault by a man 30 years ago and people are pissed at the women.

paraphrased from a post I saw

Kwon3

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2018, 10:17:59 PM »
allegations by men of sexual assault against priests from 30 years ago and the public is outraged.
Allegations by women of sexual assault by a man 30 years ago and people are pissed at the women.

Have you been on Twitter lately? 95% of the users there support Ford and disbelieve Kavanaugh, calling for his dismissal at best and his arrest and conviction at worst. I don't know what percentage of the population posts on that platform, whether it's 1% of 5% or 20%, but the support for Ford is overwhelming and almost Jim Jones hypnotic trance-like. And of course there's CNN, where no opposing views are allowed to air.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2018, 10:19:50 PM »

I guess they just have immpecable timing  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2018, 10:23:12 PM »
I guess they just have immpecable timing  ::)

Coach.. ever recall a similar instance, maybe with Cosby or another big name, where for years no one came forward. Finally someone does and then its a snowball effect. Women gain courage knowing they aren't alone and step forward? That could very well be what's happened here. It has happened dozens of times before so its fairly a documented thing

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2018, 10:38:08 PM »
Coach.. ever recall a similar instance, maybe with Cosby or another big name, where for years no one came forward. Finally someone does and then its a snowball effect. Women gain courage knowing they aren't alone and step forward? That could very well be what's happened here. It has happened dozens of times before so its fairly a documented thing

If Rebublicans pulled this stunt right before a Democunt Supreme Court Justice got confirmed would you be just as willing to give them the benefit of the doubt?  Isn't it interesting that the accusers are the only ones that are saying it happened.  No evidence whatsoever and no way to collect any evidence.  Convenient.

Look, real sexual assualt is a horrible crime and I have empathy for any legitimate victim of it.  That said, 30 plus years I don't care if Cavanaugh and his whole crew ran a train on these women.  Report shit when (or around about when) it actually happens.  Decades later I don't give a fuck. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2018, 10:43:06 PM »

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/status/1044082621251084288?s=21

From the NYT

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2018, 10:44:39 PM »

I don’t believe ANYTHING the elected left says.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2018, 10:46:36 PM »

well, you'd probably be right 90% of the time in that case, but wrong in 90% of the time you fell for what the elected right fed you

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2018, 11:01:22 PM »
well, you'd probably be right 90% of the time in that case, but wrong in 90% of the time you fell for what the elected right fed you

Dispute it (with a little common sense)

A new accusation against Kavanaugh has arisen from Yale, where the accuser says:

“Her memory isnt strong because she was heavily drinking”

The very week Kavanaugh is about to overcome this nonsense

Kwon3

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2018, 11:06:01 PM »
Another pampered white liberal making the rounds now with unfounded allegations. You know, for a movement that claims to embrace all women, only one race and economic stratum seems to matter to these man-hating wack jobs.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 01:02:28 AM »
Have you been on Twitter lately? 95% of the users there support Ford and disbelieve Kavanaugh, calling for his dismissal at best and his arrest and conviction at worst. I don't know what percentage of the population posts on that platform, whether it's 1% of 5% or 20%, but the support for Ford is overwhelming and almost Jim Jones hypnotic trance-like. And of course there's CNN, where no opposing views are allowed to air.

I'm rarely on Twitter so I'll take you at your word. From what I see elsewhere, it really depends on what site the comments are on. Left wing, it supports Ford, right wing it supports Kavanaugh. Pretty much what I would expect

Kwon3

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2018, 01:10:40 AM »
I'm rarely on Twitter so I'll take you at your word. From what I see elsewhere, it really depends on what site the comments are on. Left wing, it supports Ford, right wing it supports Kavanaugh. Pretty much what I would expect
I've posted plenty of excerpts in the Kavanaugh thread. There is no right wing analog to Twitter. It's the biggest social media platform in the world, if we allow that Facebook isn't intended to generate high-volume postings visible to the entire planet without requiring an account, and that it's also where every trending hashtag was born. It's also where the U.S. President posts daily.

But yeah, men and women are definitely equals in the intelligence and integrity department.  ::)

Just a small sample of what's basically on every feed there:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2018, 05:04:13 AM »
And neither should anyone else.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 05:05:54 AM »
Dispute it (with a little common sense)

A new accusation against Kavanaugh has arisen from Yale, where the accuser says:

“Her memory isnt strong because she was heavily drinking”

The very week Kavanaugh is about to overcome this nonsense
None of these liberals seem to have very good memories.  It also takes days or weeks to "prepare" to give their statements of what happened.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2018, 06:05:36 AM »
and I wouldn't be surprised if more don't show up

Second woman alleges sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh, this time in college

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/second-woman-alleges-sexual-misconduct-kavanaugh-time-college-n912371

what happened to all the women who accused your president before the election? yeah I wouldn't be surprised if more liars showed up too. the left is pathetic and you will see how pathetic this next mid term election.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2018, 06:55:22 AM »
Lol, another woman who doesn't remember anything, essentially. Took her 6 days of trying i.e. "coaching" to make up a horrendously flawed story.
Was hard to top the first one but may have with this one.

Kavanaugh should admit to this one and say that he assumed when she removed her clothing and tried to forcibly kiss him that that was what she wanted. Throw it back at her. Also, that he saw her put something in his drink but can't quite remember. He was powerless to resist.