Author Topic: MeToo, where you at?  (Read 1970 times)

Kwon3

MeToo, where you at?
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:37:06 PM »
Liberals are such pieces of shit.  This is why I don't believe a word they say about the men they're accusing.  ::)

HOUSTON —
A former middle school employee in Texas appeared in court Monday after admitting to losing her virginity to a 15-year-old student, according to court records.

Hannah Parisa Siboyeh was a paraprofessional at Labay Middle School in Houston, where the boy previously attended. She was booked into Harris County Jail last week on a charge of an improper relationship with a student and posted her $10,000 bond.

Her hearing Monday determined the conditions of her bond, which includes staying away from the boy or his family. She is required to stay more than 200 feet away from any child care facility, school or home where the boy resides, according to documents.

During the investigation, Siboyeh reportedly told investigators that her relationship with the boy was "one mistake after another." She said she lost her virginity to the boy in the summer of 2017, adding that they had sex at the boy's house, a local park and at a Houston hotel.

Siboyeh would have been 24 years old at the time, while the boy was 15.

"She admitted that she loved [the boy] with all of her heart," according to charging documents.

https://www.wmur.com/article/former-middle-school-employee-admits-to-losing-virginity-to-15-year-old-student-police-say/23072367

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: MeToo, where you at?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 04:10:21 PM »
Liberals are such pieces of shit.  This is why I don't believe a word they say about the men they're accusing.  ::)

https://www.wmur.com/article/former-middle-school-employee-admits-to-losing-virginity-to-15-year-old-student-police-say/23072367
One has nothing to do with the other these teachers be it man or woman are pedos and as far as the me too movement its not that these women are lying its that there coming out 25 30 years later making claims it all started with Harvey these washed up broads got fame money and acting work now they want to come out slamming him with charges that's the issue and its snowballing to a point where you cant even pay a woman a compliment without fear
p

Kwon3

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 04:13:45 PM »
One has nothing to do with the other these teachers be it man or woman are pedos and as far as the me too movement its not that these women are lying its that there coming out 25 30 years later making claims it all started with Harvey these washed up broads got fame money and acting work now they want to come out slamming him with charges that's the issue and its snowballing to a point where you cant even pay a woman a compliment without fear

Actually it has everything to do with it, since they constantly harass, pester, stalk, out, threaten, and expose men on the Internet without proof for what they're claiming against them, while saying virtually nothing about the thousands of cases of women raping and molesting young children and teenagers in their care in schools across the country. One of their leading spokespeople in Hollywood, Asia Argento, got caught sleeping with a 17 year old at the age of 38, and they still keep her on their payroll and use her as a spokesperson.

What people have an issue with isn't liberals being liberals. It's liberals rejecting any accusations that they're as bad if not worse than the people they're accusing. They're hypocrites.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 04:21:58 PM »
I would have more rrespect for them if they dropped all of the shit and just said "we hate whitey, nd want you gone."  That's what all of this is about.

Kwon3

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 04:24:40 PM »
I would have more rrespect for them if they dropped all of the shit and just said "we hate whitey, nd want you gone."  That's what all of this is about.
But they don't hate whitey. They're ALL WHITE, as white as the bottoms of Big Lenny's feet. As white as snow that fell overnight.

They hate WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MEN, particularly conservatives.  ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 04:45:20 PM »
But they don't hate whitey. They're ALL WHITE, as white as the bottoms of Big Lenny's feet. As white as snow that fell overnight.

They hate WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MEN, particularly conservatives.  ;)

Goes without saying that is whitey.  Just look at every single Hollywood movie that has ever used the term whitey.  They aint talking about women.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 01:16:28 AM »

Didn't you hear? Women cannot rape men, or in this case boys.  ::) Yeah, right.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 05:02:58 AM »
If the woman is hot it's not rape.

If she's ugly it's rape.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 06:53:36 AM »
I’m kinda sick and tired of the “pedo” yammerings from ignorant folks. A fifteen year old is a young adult. Pedo is attraction to pre-pubescent individuals.

This is unlawful (and societally unethical).

Anyway, this shit is nothing new.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 07:15:27 AM »
A fifteen year old is a young adult.
No. Pedo.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 07:34:57 AM »

This ...

You can't throw the "Metoo" under the bus every time a female pedo is busted .....  each case should be treated individually ..... one day it will , we may not be there to see it though  

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 07:42:01 AM »
No. Pedo.

Well, you’re wrong, but you choose to not accept the correct usage of a clinical term, so good for you.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 07:49:39 AM »
Goes without saying that is whitey.  Just look at every single Hollywood movie that has ever used the term whitey.  They aint talking about women.

In how many of those movies were white women saying whitey?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 07:51:55 AM »
I’m kinda sick and tired of the “pedo” yammerings from ignorant folks. A fifteen year old is a young adult. Pedo is attraction to pre-pubescent individuals.

This is unlawful (and societally unethical).

Anyway, this shit is nothing new.

It's just a commonly accepted way to say statutory rapist.  Maybe not clinical but generally accepted.

Kwon3

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 01:51:04 PM »

This ...

You can't throw the "Metoo" under the bus every time a female pedo is busted .....  each case should be treated individually ..... one day it will , we may not be there to see it though  

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sure we can. They do it to supreme court justices who supposedly climbed on top of a girl while drunk at a party 36 years ago. All the women "standing up" (posting on Twitter with lots of hashtags) for his supposed victim are pasting "#MeToo" all over their tweets. So why can't we do it when a REAL rapist and molester of young people in a position of TRUST (i.e. students) does it?

Because this is a liberal female movement and they don't attack their own: See Asia Argento, who slept with a 17 year old boy while still married to Anthony Bourdain, and yet they still use her as their spokesperson. They turn logic on its head. Only men are evil and corrupt. That's why this movement's a joke and why decent people mock it whenever we get the chance.

Fuck you, Nether Animal.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 03:24:41 PM »
In how many of those movies were white women saying whitey?

It’s text on a screen, so forgive me for not picking up what you’re laying down. Spoon feed it to me please. Not sure if I’ve seen women use the term, but definitely black dudes.

Kwon3

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 03:29:23 PM »
It’s text on a screen, so forgive me for not picking up what you’re laying down. Spoon feed it to me please. Not sure if I’ve seen women use the term, but definitely black dudes.

I get the spirit of what you're saying but strictly speaking when Blacks refer to Whites as "whitey", they're referring to all of us, not just the men. But they tend to focus on men because throughout history, white men occupied positions of authority and power - whether as prison guards, politicians, school principals, lawyers, cops, etc. Women were peripheral in the sense that they were attached to those men, but didn't execute their functions or hold their positions in society.

What's funny is that white women are now their own worst enemy in relation to their hatemongering and identity-politics/race baiting toward all whites, particularly those of the masculine persuasion and the women who support them. But in reality they're only making a laughing stock of themselves because in the eyes of a Black or Brown or Asian man, a white person is a white person, even if it's a pseudo-populist, preachy, guilt-ridden white girls from the suburbs with dreadlocks and a #meToo patch stitched to her backpack at anti-Trump rallies.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 05:34:34 PM »

It wasn't  meant to be a trick post. You said that metoo was just another excuse to get whitey and said that whenever people say whitey in movies, they are talking about white MEN, while the other poster said that all of these women are white.

Meanwhile, the whole supposition is bs to me. These aren't the first women to accuse men of sexual assault. The reason people are paying attention isn't because it brings down powerful white guys, but because the victims are white women and have some level of fame or wealth. They acquired their fame and wealth in an industry dominated by white men. Just take a look at Bill Cosby. He had people accusing him of shit for decades. Fortunately for him (at the time), most of them were black women, so everyone just ignored it. Then a few white victims come forward and sexual assault becomes a cause celebre due to white women and  now he'll probably die in prison.

It's amazing how when it comes to anything minority related, you have math wizards coming out of the wood work going "statistics this! all lives matter!", but somehow those same people lose their scary math skills when it's a bunch of white dudes and everything magically becomes a jew-fueled conspiracy.

Kwon3

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 05:38:09 PM »
It wasn't  meant to be a trick post. You said that metoo was just another excuse to get whitey and said that whenever people say whitey in movies, they are talking about white MEN, while the other poster said that all of these women are white.

Meanwhile, the whole supposition is bs to me. These aren't the first women to accuse men of sexual assault. The reason people are paying attention isn't because it brings down powerful white guys, but because the victims are white women and have some level of fame or wealth. They acquired their fame and wealth in an industry dominated by white men. Just take a look at Bill Cosby. He had people accusing him of shit for decades. Fortunately for him (at the time), most of them were black women, so everyone just ignored it. Then a few white victims come forward and sexual assault becomes a cause celebre due to white women and  now he'll probably die in prison.

It's amazing how when it comes to anything minority related, you have math wizards coming out of the wood work going "statistics this! all lives matter!", but somehow those same people lose their scary math skills when it's a bunch of white dudes and everything magically becomes a jew-fueled conspiracy.

Good post. I've repeatedly pointed out that the MeToo movement, while its motives are noble, seems to be overrepresented by middle- and upper-class women of white race, with little or no attention given to the numerous victims of sexual violence in people of color or from a lower economic strata.