Author Topic: Trump terrorizing CNN's Jim Acosta  (Read 6980 times)

Kwon3

Re: Trump terrorizing CNN's Jim Acosta
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2018, 11:57:18 PM »
Ok I'll bite. You are off the mark. Trump is a bully in a time when some of America glamorizes bullies. He is a 5th grader. You ever see the movie The Invention of Lying? You should
So if he's a bully, what're the senate democrats on the SCOTUS committee? Upstanding examples of grace, consistency, humanitarian values and fair play?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2018, 09:41:33 PM »
So if he's a bully, what're the senate democrats on the SCOTUS committee? Upstanding examples of grace, consistency, humanitarian values and fair play?

he's a bully.

Kwon3

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2018, 09:44:24 PM »
he's a bully.
takes a bully to fight off bullies

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2018, 09:45:23 PM »

Not really but if that's your narrative..

Kwon3

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2018, 09:47:46 PM »
i forgot, cops don't have tasers, extendible batons, handcuffs, and sidearms
they have coalition-building arguments, sensible counterpoints, and logic to subdue violent criminals

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2018, 09:48:55 PM »
i forgot, cops don't have tasers, extendible batons, handcuffs, and sidearms
they have coalition-building arguments, sensible counterpoints, and logic to subdue violent criminals

No problem. Sometimes I forget right wingers occasionally have common sense. It's all good

Kwon3

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2018, 09:53:23 PM »
No problem. Sometimes I forget right wingers occasionally have common sense. It's all good
uh huh
100% of the police officers I've asked in the past week at my job (we intersect frequently, as it's a public building) and those in my family are firmly behind this judge and against what the democrats are saying against him
your story continually reeks of embellishment and/or manipulation of your record
hey, that makes sense, the Democrats did the same thing today

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2018, 10:01:07 PM »
uh huh
100% of the police officers I've asked in the past week at my job (we intersect frequently, as it's a public building) and those in my family are firmly behind this judge and against what the democrats are saying against him
your story continually reeks of embellishment and/or manipulation of your record
hey, that makes sense, the Democrats did the same thing today

I am tied in with former co workers via facebook. To include guys and women who worked sex crimes and 95% are on the side of an FBI investigation. Most believe her. They are split, mostly men vs women on whether it matters 38 years later, but the vast majority think it happened. That's not to say it happened, but that is my coworkers feedback. One of the Detectives is a nationally renowned and accredited sexual assault Detective.  

http://www.endthebacklog.org/blog/interview-sgt-liz-donegan-austin-police-department

Kwon3

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2018, 10:03:46 PM »
I talk to patrolmen. The men who put on the uniform and put their lives on the line every day to continue keeping us safe day in and day out for mediocre pay and endless vilification and threats from the public who don't understand them or what they do for us.

Detectives have a role to play and I respect them for what they do. But by nature they're inclined to take the woman's side seriously. MANY convictions have been thrown out because they pressed charged against the wrong person or based on shaky testimony just to get a confession. Their feedback is less relevant to me than the guys who take bullets, get run over on the highway, lose limbs, and die protecting people who don't even know they exist.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2018, 10:04:49 PM »
I talk to patrolmen. The men who put on the uniform and put their lives on the line every day to continue keeping us safe day in and day out for mediocre pay and endless vilification and threats from the public who don't understand them or what they do for us.

Detectives have a role to play and I respect them for what they do. But by nature they're inclined to take the woman's side seriously. MANY convictions have been thrown out because they pressed charged against the wrong person or based on shaky testimony just to get a confession. Their feedback is less relevant to me than the guys who take bullets, get run over on the highway, lose limbs, and die protecting people who don't even know they exist.

Well I stand corrected

Kwon3

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2018, 10:05:29 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2018, 05:26:03 AM »

Yup. Fuck cucktards.  I'm so far right that if the world were phlatt (Wiggsian logic and speelling) I'd have fallen off a long time ago. 

Liberalism is all about bending over.  Fuck That Noise.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2018, 07:19:40 AM »
I am tied in with former co workers via facebook. To include guys and women who worked sex crimes and 95% are on the side of an FBI investigation. Most believe her. They are spit, mostly men vs women on whether it matters 38 years later, but the vast majority think it happened. That's not to say it happened, but that is my coworkers feedback. One of the Detectives is a nationally renowned and accredited sexual assault Detective.  

http://www.endthebacklog.org/blog/interview-sgt-liz-donegan-austin-police-department

Believe a women who was raped in the early 80's or the late 80's ?? the POS can not remember the year  ::)
K

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2018, 08:19:00 AM »
Ok I'll bite. You are off the mark. Trump is a bully in a time when some of America glamorizes bullies. He is a 5th grader. You ever see the movie The Invention of Lying? You should

You bite, alright.

Pillows.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2018, 08:24:21 AM »

Or as I sometimes call 'em, S.N.A.Gs.  Sensitive New Age Guys...FTN.  Only cucktards fall for her crap.   White Knights and Knights 'o Color.  She's so full of shit she makes Goodrum's colon look clean.   Pathetic Imitation of Lifers.  

Kwon3

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2018, 04:02:44 PM »
Believe a women who was raped in the early 80's or the late 80's ?? the POS can not remember the year  ::)

You bite, alright.

Pillows.

;D

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2018, 04:27:21 PM »

Wait a second my religiously confused friend, what the hell are the Democrats. Are they honorable? Are they fair? They deem a judge with impeccable credentials to be a serial rapist in his teens and then just magically converts to driven and hard working when at Yale. Hey knuckleheads, yes that is you and all liberatards, he must have done something right in High School to get to Yale and not only do well but excel. Trump has every right to show these assclown liberal schmucks the door. Bully, why didn't the glorified media go after your hero Ocuma. I don't get it. Why Apahteticconfusedignoran t007

Kwon3

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2018, 05:26:18 PM »

Case in point.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/29/two-police-officers-dead-following-confrontation-in-mississippi.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2018, 09:57:56 PM »

She was 15. I'm sure when asked that question she wasn't sure if it was December of X year or January of Y year. It is not a early 80's vs late 80's thing. That's just stupid

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2018, 07:42:40 AM »
She was 15. I'm sure when asked that question she wasn't sure if it was December of X year or January of Y year. It is not a early 80's vs late 80's thing. That's just stupid

I guess you have been watching CNN fake news again and do not know the facts.
K

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2018, 07:57:47 AM »
She's been prepped for these hearings by her attorneys.

They practice answering every possible question the panel might ask.

It's hardly off the cuff.

If she acts dumb or ignorant about something it's intentional.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2018, 06:24:27 AM »
He's a pro-American bully, which is why he was elected.

No, you got that wrong. He convinced you (and plenty of others) that he’s pro-America and pro-you. That much is true. But the reality is simple: Donald Trump is pro-Donald Trump. Nothing more, nothing less.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2018, 06:33:38 AM »
In Trump win, Canada, U.S. deal saves NAFTA as trilateral pact

In a big victory for his agenda to shake-up an era of global free trade that many associate with the signing of NAFTA in 1994, President Donald Trump coerced Canada and Mexico to accept more restrictive commerce with their main export partner.

Trump's primary objective in reworking NAFTA was to bring down U.S. trade deficits, a goal he has also pursued with China, by imposing hundreds of billions of dollars in tariffs on imported goods from the Asian giant.

While the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) avoids tariffs, it will make it harder for global auto makers to build cars cheaply in Mexico and is aimed at bringing more jobs into the United States.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/canada-u-race-against-midnight-deadline-revamping-nafta-005101248.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2018, 06:35:15 AM »

Sex-Crimes Prosecutor: Claims From Ford Against Judge Kavanaugh Lack Sufficient Evidence

Rachel Mitchell said in a memo to senators, ‘I do not think that a reasonable prosecutor would bring this case.’

Oct. 1, 2018

The sex-crimes prosecutor hired by the Senate Judiciary Committee to question Christine Blasey Ford about her allegations of assault against Brett Kavanaugh told the panel she wouldn’t have prosecuted the case, according to documents viewed by The Wall Street Journal.

Rachel Mitchell, an Arizona prosecutor for more than two decades whom Republicans hired for last Thursday’s hearing with Dr. Ford and the Supreme Court nominee, told senators on the panel in a memo Sunday that a reasonable prosecutor wouldn’t proceed because of a lack of sufficient evidence.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/sex-crimes-prosecutor-claims-from-ford-against-judge-kavanaugh-lack-sufficient-evidence-1538369619

READ THE MEMO:
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/rachel-mitchells-analysis/3221/

Kwon3

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2018, 03:15:40 AM »
If you want to discuss Kavanaugh, there's already a big and ongoing thread about him in the Politics forum:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=648399.0