Author Topic: TARIFFIS A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD  (Read 934 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
TARIFFIS A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD
« on: October 01, 2018, 04:29:58 PM »
While it will not effect you or I a lot of US business will be effected boeing is ready to ink a deal with china for 300 planes worth 37 billion also Caterpillar Intel and other multinational companies in the Dow that sell a lot of their products to Chinese consumers and businesses. and if sales drop off overseas we pay the high price

p

dan18

• Getbig V
Re: TARIFFIS A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 04:31:59 PM »
GM  said earlier this year that it sold more than 4 million vehicles in China in 2017, counting its joint venture partners — a record high fueled by strong demand for Cadillacs and Buicks.

Starbucks has made a big bet on China as well, and it appears to be paying off. The coffee king now gets about 14% of its sales from China, and sales there are growing faster than in the United States and other developed markets.
p

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 05:03:08 PM »
Trumptards (including the one in the White House) still haven't figured out that the US Consumer will pay for the tariffs via higher prices or US companies will "pay" for them in terms of lower profits and/or lower sales

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 06:00:48 AM »
Trumptards (including the one in the White House) still haven't figured out that the US Consumer will pay for the tariffs via higher prices or US companies will "pay" for them in terms of lower profits and/or lower sales

there is  always a price to be paid and we the people pay it
p

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 08:40:10 AM »
While it will not effect you or I a lot of US business will be effected boeing is ready to ink a deal with china for 300 planes worth 37 billion also Caterpillar Intel and other multinational companies in the Dow that sell a lot of their products to Chinese consumers and businesses. and if sales drop off overseas we pay the high price

Y

dan18

• Getbig V
p