Author Topic: I'm Back. What Did I Miss?  (Read 2589 times)

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
I'm Back. What Did I Miss?
« on: October 08, 2018, 03:50:43 PM »
Took some vacation to volunteer at a Democratic Super Pac. We're focusing on flipping the house for mid terms. Should be a slam dunk.

Also, spent some vacation time completing smart home integration with Full Phillips Hue lighting.

Did Fake Coach have kidney failure or stroke yet?

Did Gaped Ape come out and get gender reassignment with anal reconstruction?

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
Re: I'm Back. What Did I Miss?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 03:51:16 PM »
Took some vacation to volunteer at a Democratic Super Pac. We're focusing on flipping the house for mid terms. Should be a slam dunk.

Also, spent some vacation time completing smart home integration with Full Phillips Hue lighting.

quoted for truth

Kwon3

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 03:55:03 PM »
That's scheduled for next month:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=649192.0

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 03:58:20 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 04:03:00 PM »
That's scheduled for next month:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=649192.0

Trying to figure out if you’re just having fun, bipolar or just another getbig backstabber. Define yourself

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 04:04:20 PM »

Don’t lie. You got your libtard gimmick rolled from here. Shooting for a second ban?

Kwon3

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 04:04:29 PM »
Trying to figure out if you’re just having fun, bipolar or just another getbig backstabber. Define yourself

I just like egging him on. You gotta be able to take a joke every now and then, it's good for the heart. If I was really trying to troll you, well, you know what I'm capable of on here. I've always been nice to you for the most part.  ;)

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 04:11:56 PM »
Don’t lie. You got your libtard gimmick rolled from here. Shooting for a second ban?
Everyone here knows you can't be a man and whine to the mods incessantly. Only account that should be banned is yours. :-*

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 04:14:25 PM »
Everyone here knows you can't be a man and whine to the mods incessantly. Only account that should be banned is yours. :-*

I’ve never whined to any mods or call your ban. Like Strawman, I like seeing you come here to make an ass if yourself with your libtard political posts.

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 04:17:22 PM »
I’ve never whined to any mods or call your ban. Like Strawman, I like seeing you come here to make an ass if yourself with your libtard political posts.
Well, if that's true, I apologize for the accusation. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 01:40:38 AM »
I suspect you didn't take enough time off because everything is the same as when you left.  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 11:06:45 AM »
I'm still married to my 9th wife.
Chaos is still a total closet case.
Coach is still living in a trailer outside of Barstow, CA.
Trump is still POTUS  and Melania avoids sleeping with him.

Trump came out of the closet and his supporters appear to be totally fine with it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 11:08:39 AM »
Well, if that's true, I apologize for the accusation. 

Accepted. I might bitch about someone on here or even call them out, but it's never been my style to get someone banned, timed out or whatever...not even that asshole, Josh.

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2018, 11:08:48 AM »
I'm still married to my 9th wife.
Chaos is still a total closet case.
Coach is still living in a trailer outside of Barstow, CA.
Trump is still POTUS  and Melania avoids sleeping with him.
Howie dropping the fake liberal nice guy act and lunging for the throat Trump style. Lol. You guys always do sooner or later because liberalism goes against human nature. We weren’t designed to be bleeding hearted phaggots or we’d gone extinct by now. History was made by the Right.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2018, 11:09:51 AM »
Trump came out of the closet and his supporters appear to be totally fine with it

Still licking your womb from the Kavanaugh confirmation?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 11:15:23 AM »
Still licking your womb from the Kavanaugh confirmation?

Kavanaugh was a done deal the moment he was named

I assume Trumptards like you spent the weekend boofing in celebration

BTW - Pretty pathetic the that neither of Trump's nominees couldn't even get 60 votes.
Just another example of Republicans ideology being out of touch with the majority of the country

Kwon3

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 11:26:56 AM »
Kavanaugh was a done deal the moment he was named

I assume Trumptard like you spent the weekend boofing in celebration

BTW - Pretty pathetic the that neither of Trump's nominees couldn't even get 60 votes.
Just another example of Republicans ideology being out of touch with the majority of the country

If he was a done deal the Left wouldn’t have fabricated a dossier against him and pulled every mystery prostitute woman out of the woodwork to bring him down. Then an FBI investigation when that didn’t work. And they STILL failed. Lol. To an orange turd who raped their rectal cavity so hard two years ago that their ass still leaks fucks and hemorroïds.

Lol the Dems aren’t the majority. It’s why they haven’t passed any legislation in almost 3 years. Nobody wants them besides the resistance scratching the SCOTUS doors and singing We Shall Overcome while Trader Joe’s processes their resumes.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 11:45:06 AM »
If he was a done deal the Left wouldn’t have fabricated a dossier against him and pulled every mystery prostitute woman out of the woodwork to bring him down. Then an FBI investigation when that didn’t work. And they STILL failed. Lol. To an orange turd who raped their rectal cavity so hard two years ago that their ass still leaks fucks and hemorroïds.

Lol the Dems aren’t the majority. It’s why they haven’t passed any legislation in almost 3 years. Nobody wants them besides the resistance scratching the SCOTUS doors and singing We Shall Overcome while Trader Joe’s processes their resumes.

I can always count on your for the moron perspective

it was a done deal because they had all the votes they needed the moment he was nominated (with Pence as tie breaker)

there was no "fabricated dossier".  You're getting your right wing bullshit CT's mixed up

Kavanaugh will always have a cloud over whatever he does and hopefully he'll be protested and harassed wherever he goes

I know you can appreciate and approve if that happens since you waste your time trolling an internet forum that almost no one reads and spend your time responding to people who you don't know, who have zero effect on your life and  .
whose opinion you've claimed you don't care about.

If you're willing to spend your time doing that then you can totally understand why Kavanaugh will be protested wherever he goes and for any decision he makes

Kwon3

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 12:03:01 PM »

Meltdown.

it was a done deal because they had all the votes they needed the moment he was nominated (with Pence as tie breaker)

Fake news as usual. The vote hinged on Collins and Manchin and Flake. All three could’ve voted the other way but the Dems failed to convince them because you had no leverage. Zip. Powerless. Useless.

there was no "fabricated dossier".  You're getting your right wing bullshit CT's mixed up
Tell that to the three lying liberal whores that wrote false statements about him and fed it to the media.

Kavanaugh will always have a cloud over whatever he does and hopefully he'll be protested and harassed wherever he goes

A cloud that only exists in the minds of radical fringe leftists that nobody listens to and whose 15 minutes was up yesterday. Thomas was subjected to the same and he’s never had to deal with it since. Your Chinese style propaganda campaign failed harder than Hillary’s email server excuse.

I know you can appreciate and approve if that happens since you waste your time trolling an internet forum that almost no one reads and spend your time responding to people who you don't know, who have zero effect on your life and  .

That’s true of the millions of triggered tweets leftists leave on Trump’s feed. Guess that means you’re irrelevant too.

If you're willing to spend your time doing that then you can totally understand why Kavanaugh will be protested wherever he goes and for any decision he makes
You don’t know what protesting means since you never leave the internet.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2018, 12:16:11 PM »
Meltdown.

Fake news as usual. The vote hinged on Collins and Manchin and Flake. All three could’ve voted the other way but the Dems failed to convince them because you had no leverage. Zip. Powerless. Useless.
Tell that to the three lying liberal whores that wrote false statements about him and fed it to the media.

A cloud that only exists in the minds of radical fringe leftists that nobody listens to and whose 15 minutes was up yesterday. Thomas was subjected to the same and he’s never had to deal with it since. Your Chinese style propaganda campaign failed harder than Hillary’s email server excuse.

That’s true of the millions of triggered tweets leftists leave on Trump’s feed. Guess that means you’re irrelevant too.
You don’t know what protesting means since you never leave the internet.

LOL

Meltdown

Kwon3

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 12:20:12 PM »
LOL

Meltdown

That's it? Pretty weak stuff, even for you. Dispensing with arguments or counterpoints and just copying what I said because you're already gassed out. I don't blame you, this latest defeat was one you really invested in and it can't be easy to see your side lose all over again. Oh, and no one will ever believe women again thanks to newly-wealthy "Dr" Ford. So I guess you can finally get a date and not worry about going directly to jail anymore.  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2018, 12:25:42 PM »
That's it? Pretty weak stuff, even for you. Dispensing with arguments or counterpoints and just copying what I said because you're already gassed out. I don't blame you, this latest defeat was one you really invested in and it can't be easy to see your side lose all over again. Oh, and no one will ever believe women again thanks to newly-wealthy "Dr" Ford. So I guess you can finally get a date and not worry about going directly to jail anymore.  ;)

meltdown

why do you get the feeling you're speaking from personal experience when you wrote this or is this just the kind of stuff you're fantasize about

To an orange turd who raped their rectal cavity so hard two years ago that their ass still leaks fucks and hemorroïds.

Kwon3

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 12:35:33 PM »
meltdown

why do you get the feeling you're speaking from personal experience when you wrote this or is this just the kind of stuff you're fantasize about

Probably because you have nothing but straw to pull on, even straws I'm giving you for free to stimulate some intelligent discussion (which you're not delivering). If the likes of Coach can run you off this site, someone of my caliber is clearly punching way over your little head. Not one counterargument to what I've said in this thread. That's the same problem the Senate Dems had last week. It's why you lost so badly despite having the entire American and foreign media cheering for you, and triggered millenials everywhere on your side on Twitter. ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2018, 12:41:26 PM »
Probably because you have nothing but straw to pull on, even straws I'm giving you for free to stimulate some intelligent discussion (which you're not delivering). If the likes of Coach can run you off this site, someone of my caliber is clearly punching way over your little head. Not one counterargument to what I've said in this thread. That's the same problem the Senate Dems had last week. It's why you lost so badly despite having the entire American and foreign media cheering for you, and triggered millenials everywhere on your side on Twitter. ;)

LOL

why are you even responding to my posts when you don't care about my opinion

meltdown or just desperate for attention or both ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2018, 12:56:09 PM »

Seek help and go back to Poop Patrol in San Fran sicko