Author Topic: Jordan Peterson suggested Kavanagh step down.  (Read 4153 times)

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
Re: Jordan Peterson suggested Kavanagh step down.
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2018, 04:04:06 AM »
Well, he's in the belly of the beast right now.  Repped by CAA who shit canned Owen Benjamin for some of his remarks that Hollyweird doesn't agree with.  He's making millions and loving his 3 piece suits way too much.

Personally, I take what I can use from him.   But he's so fucking off base with that comment it's not even funny.  Especially considering he had acquisitions thrown at him that made his life hell.  To not have any empathy is really concerning.  To not stand up to the truth is scary as hell.

Anyone with 2 brain cells looking at the evidence (of which there is absolutely NONE) should realize this was all political.  For his to step down would have given the Democrats exactly what they wanted.  To wait till they held the majority so they could nix whomever Trump nominated.

For sure he's super smart and has some wonderful ideas.  But he's not Jesus and he doesn't have all the answers.  He's put his foot in it several times also.

He should just go back to Canada and worry about that country that's run by a soyboy cuck who's giving it away to immigrants who offer nothing productive to the country.  The amount of money they're giving way is unsustainable and will bankrupt the country given time.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2018, 07:24:16 AM »
No, he shouldn't step down. He should pose in front of the ones who falsely accused him, for years and years.
The lying whore should be sued.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2018, 02:01:37 PM »
I think it's an inevitable result of becoming a popular intellectual. People will start wanting to hear your opinions on a variety of subjects and it then becomes a way to increase listeners and profit. Sam Harris does the same. His knowledge of history for instance isn't particularly great yet he regularly discusses historic events.

Mr Metokur does an amusing take on Peterson -

I agree about Sam Harris, however, it appears that Jordan Peterson does it more often than others. Granted, this is purely my subjective observations. I could be wrong. He just seems to be expanding in way too many directions.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2018, 12:04:28 AM »
Give the old sf1900 his account back ::)

Too many people posting from this account.

Every account has a price.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2018, 11:19:02 AM »
Step down for what?

Being too high and mighty.  ;D