Author Topic: Portland's antifa chapter terrorizes innocent citizens and takes over traffic  (Read 2960 times)

Kwon3

Lots of videos of this newest violence from the Left all over YouTube. This was earlier today. The police did nothing on the strict orders of the mayor.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
What were these “people” protesting?

Kwon3

Starbucks's discriminatory policies on hiring employees with neck tattoos and showering before work, obviously.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I think they were there protesting some police shooting

Nice of them to show their faces and let themselves be filmed harassing and attacking drivers

I'm sure that will come in handy in court

Whoever these people are I'm sure the right wing media will try to conflate them with the Democratic party and pretend they represent all Democrats.  That's how these things usually play out

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

This x2
And the Mayor needs Kicking out of office

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Nice of them to show their faces and let themselves be filmed harassing and attacking drivers

Whoever these people are I'm sure the right wing media will try to conflate them with the Democratic party and pretend they represent all Democrats.  That's how these things usually play out

This is the base the Dems are attracting while throwing away any moderate position.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Keep on digging that hole.

Deeper...deeper..

IroNat

• Getbig V
How many FBI agents are undercover in Antifa do you think?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Whoever these people are I'm sure the right wing media will try to conflate them with the Democratic party and pretend they represent all Democrats.  That's how these things usually play out

LOL - your clown posse on the far left own this

falco

• Getbig V
It's surprising that in a country where civilians can carry firearms, nobody gets shot more often. Or the Media doesn't cover it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
What these people are doing is very risky and dangerous to themselves.  They never know when George Washington might show up driving his Dodge Challenger:

Kwon3

Proof positive that no organization or group is free from assclowns.
Antifa don't represent me and the dems and the Neo- Nazi's don't represent Trump and the GOP.
The GOP criticized the Nazis and the marchers in Virginia last year. The Left hasn't criticized its own left-wing mobs or demonstrators at all. They claim there aren't two sides to this coin. It's "the people" vs the far-right. Therefore, implicitly, they ARE supporting antifa. I've posted videos of Don Lemon of CNN saying just that in the other forum.

IroNat

• Getbig V
It's surprising that in a country where civilians can carry firearms, nobody gets shot more often. Or the Media doesn't cover it.

Very true.  The drivers showed great restraint in not running over these bozos.

The one guy who pulled on ahead and then stopped and got out was not too smart though.  What was he thinking?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

No it's not...unless you are talking about gun control paradises like Chicago.

You can sure if a shooting happens in the rust belt it gets covered. It just doesn't happen that often outside of self defense. If this violent roadblock stuff ramps up you will see people not having it though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL - your clown posse on the far left own this

really, then you own every single right wing douche bag who commits and act of violence

fair deal?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

This is the base the Dems are attracting while throwing away any moderate position.

I know you truly believe that

Got any proof to support your belief

These antifa types are quasi professional protesters and they often show up to counter protest the quasi professional right wing protesters.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
The GOP criticized the Nazis and the marchers in Virginia last year. The Left hasn't criticized its own left-wing mobs or demonstrators at all. They claim there aren't two sides to this coin. It's "the people" vs the far-right. Therefore, implicitly, they ARE supporting antifa. I've posted videos of Don Lemon of CNN saying just that in the other forum.

That nicely sums up the Democraps & Their Supporters

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I know you truly believe that

Got any proof to support your belief

These antifa types are quasi professional protesters and they often show up to counter protest the quasi professional right wing protesters.

So they just get paid then? They aren't Bernie and Hillary voters? What is the right's version of Antifa again? A nationwide group that is paid by a non-usa interest to incite violence and disrupt the rule of law? There isn't one.

You have mainstream democrats doxxing and sounding dog whistles for these groups to continue and grow even after a congressman was shot.

If you are trying to say the democrat party is distancing itself from Antifa...or even denouncing that sort of behavior - well, there's just none of that going on. It's pretty simple you either support this stuff or you don't.

And it's not just Maxine Waters taking part in this...it's the leader of your party:

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton told CNN. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

There you have it — a declaration of war and a license for violence. Where is the media outrage?

Clinton knows we are already in the danger zone when it comes to the political temperature. Her comments, then, are as reckless as bringing a can of gasoline to a bonfire.

She’s stoking trouble to gain a foothold in the 2020 race — and damn the consequences.

Her claim that civility can return when Dems have power is an admission that the ends justify the means."

https://nypost.com/2018/10/09/wheres-the-outrage-over-hillarys-call-for-a-civil-war/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Yes, but it's a small % of fringe ,extreme liberals.
I know you wish it was more, but its' not.
BOTH sides have a few thousand wackos that do crazy stuff.

Millions more work hard and care more about their own family business.
The majority of dems are excited to vote on Nov 6, 2018.

That’s where you are Totally wrong
I don’t wish it was more at all - in fact the opposite I wish it were less or better still Zero.
I just don’t see them being condemned by any leading liberal talking heads
Or the MSM.

Also see the excellent above post by Someparts.

IroNat

• Getbig V
The Democrats have denounced Antifa like the USA Muslims have denounced radical Islam.

They haven't.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
really, then you own every single right wing douche bag who commits and act of violence

fair deal?

LOL...and how many right wingers just go out and commits acts of violence just to advance an agenda?

Kwon3

LOL...and how many right wingers just go out and commits acts of violence just to advance an agenda?
None, except at rare events like the riot in Charlottesville last year. Also, most of them were defending themselves against flamethrowing-wielding negroes and antifa thugs wielding clubs and knives.

Most "Nazi" rallies consist of 50-75 people and are surrounded by a wall of cops that separate them from the fulminating Left masses around them.

ALL violence is Left wing.

obsidian

• Getbig V
None, except at rare events like the riot in Charlottesville last year. Also, most of them were defending themselves against flamethrowing-wielding negroes and antifa thugs wielding clubs and knives.

Most "Nazi" rallies consist of 50-75 people and are surrounded by a wall of cops that separate them from the fulminating Left masses around them.

ALL violence is Left wing.
The guy with the Challenger was not really trying to kill anyone. They startled him and started beating up his car. He panicked - probably to protect his car and drove into the crowd accidentally most likely. Too bad more of the useless sacks of shit did not die in that incident.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The guy with the Challenger was not really trying to kill anyone. They startled him and started beating up his car. He panicked - probably to protect his car and drove into the crowd accidentally most likely. Too bad more of the useless sacks of shit did not die in that incident.
This. They attacked that kids car and he feared for his life, panicked, lost control and crashed. Totally unintentional.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/eyewitnesses-james-fields-car-attacked-police-set-rally-goers-assaulted/

Eyewitnesses say that driver James Fields’ car was “attacked” at an intersection in Charlottesville, Virginia minutes before he sped into left-wing counter-protesters, injuring a handful and killing one. This attack could serve as the basis for Fields’ defense. Some cops reportedly believed that Fields struck the counter-protesters by accident while trying to escape violent attackers.

Big League Politics has also learned that Charlottesville police forced Unite the Right rally-goers to walk directly through mobs of un-patrolled Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters, sparking the violence that led to mayhem and destruction in the streets of Charlottesville Saturday. The police then stood down and allowed the violence to happen. Some of the protesters on the Left were paid agitators.

The scene “was a shit show” an eyewitness exclusively told Big League Politics.

“Car that hit those people drove right by us 3 mins after. Was beat all to fuck. Big rectangular square holes in rear windshield in addition to all the damage you see done to it in the photos,” the eyewitness said.

“I’ve heard he was attacked at another intersection just a few minutes before he ran over those folks. I didn’t see anyone hitting the rear windshield when you watch the videos of him hauling ass out of the street. I suspect they fucked up his car as he was leaving and he lost his mind and did that. No excuse but just context,” the eyewitness said.

Video shows left-wingers attacking Fields’ car right after he plowed into the crowd, forcing him to put the car in reverse and speed away so as not to be killed himself.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]