Author Topic: Straw Man and Dearth doing traffic control in Portland earlier today  (Read 7944 times)

Kwon3

Hey, saves the cops some tedious work they'd rather not do, right?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Straw Man and Dearth doing traffic control in Portland earlier today
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 06:19:29 PM »
Until people start running these pieces of useless shit over they'll keep blocking traffic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 06:25:01 PM »
Until people start running these pieces of useless shit over they'll keep blocking traffic.
Or the police officer in the middle of the video could've done his job, instead of just leaning on his bike and standing there like a lemon.

Notice they don't do this shit in states where people come out into alleys shirtless wielding shotguns and pistols. I'd like to see them try that in Texas or, ironically, the Carolinas, which they yelled at people in cars to go back to. They'd be blasted 5 feet backwards into the garbage cans they came out of.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 06:30:37 PM »
Or the police officer in the middle of the video could've done his job, instead of just leaning on his bike and standing there like a lemon.

Notice they don't do this shit in states where people come out into alleys shirtless wielding shotguns and pistols. I'd like to see them try that in Texas or, ironically, the Carolinas, which they yelled at people in cars to go back to. They'd be blasted 5 feet backwards into the garbage cans they came out of.
Cops are a "hands off" type when it comes to liberal protestors.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 06:32:08 PM »
Cops are a "hands off" type when it comes to liberal protestors.
oh, yeah
I forgot
they only go after "Nazis" and cop-killers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 06:41:39 PM »
LOL

someone seems really desperate for attention

Kwon3

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 06:43:24 PM »
LOL

Doesn't that...imply I'm not getting any?  :-*

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 06:47:02 PM »
Doesn't that...imply I'm not getting any?  :-*

I have no idea what your problems are but I guess that could be one of them...since you're the one that brought it up.

Kwon3

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 06:48:38 PM »
I have no idea what your problems are but I guess that could be one of them...since you're the one that brought it up.
LOL

Are you implying I'm controlling your account? Great, now my cover's blown and I have to go back to lurking again.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 06:54:20 PM »
We all control each others accounts

X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 06:54:41 PM »

You are gay, look like an amateur mens physique competitor in a third world country, and are on the wrong board. Sorry, I don't normally tune posters but seriously, are you asking a directed question, to ladies, on a board with maybe 35 female forum members (I'm probably wrong) and a lot more male members?

A less gay critique request might have asked for commentary and advice current bodyshape, and would have been forwarded from the brain of a bodybuilder in anything but beginner stages.

You need mass. How the fuck could anyone get through a workout with an unknown females opinion as the goal? And you look like shit, worse than me, which is saying a bit.
Q

Kwon3

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »
You are gay, look like an amateur mens physique competitor in a third world country, and are on the wrong board. Sorry, I don't normally tune posters but seriously, are you asking a directed question, to ladies, on a board with maybe 35 female forum members (I'm probably wrong) and a lot more male members?

A less gay critique request might have asked for commentary and advice current bodyshape, and would have been forwarded from the brain of a bodybuilder in anything but beginner stages.

You need mass. How the fuck could anyone get through a workout with an unknown females opinion as the goal? And you look like shit, worse than me, which is saying a bit.

Thank you for your honest opinion. I really appreciate your critiquing of my physique. I thought I would need to gain more muscle. I never said I was a professional which you are assuming based upon your response. I'm a single father with sole custody of a 3 year old and managing my own business at the same time. I am doing my best without any time to go to the gym and only able to do calisthenics at home.

I am specifically asking for a female's perspective as to what they would like to see on a man rather than guessing. I know how to bulk and how to cut. My inquiry is what would women prefer to see on a man. I could care less what a man thought about my body which is actually pretty heterosexual. I'm not sure why you're making homophobic remarks unless you're insecure about yourself or are a secret homosexual, but that is your business and not mine.

Again, thank you for your honest opinion about my physique and as a recommendation for you...lighten up and try to show a little respect. It goes a long way!

Kwon3

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 06:57:54 PM »
We all control each others accounts

Nice try, Dan. How's New York? Still raping and beating your ex-girlfriend?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2018, 06:59:21 PM »
Strawman = 240isback
X

Kwon3

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2018, 07:00:08 PM »
Yup, same posting style & anti-Trump zealotry and he doesn't even try to be subtle about it. I was wondering how long it would take for him to come back.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 07:06:13 PM »
Da Animal 77 = Nether Animal = Straw Man = 240isback

😳😳😳😳😳
X

Kwon3

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 07:08:18 PM »
Da Animal 77 = Nether Animal = Straw Man = 240isback

😳😳😳😳😳
I would say yes. I still think you're part of that equation but you don't post nearly as much about politics or obsessively repeat the same 4 motifs day in and day out over and over and over again. Those guys do.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 07:19:13 PM »
Da Animal 77 = Nether Animal = SF1900 =  Straw Man = 240isback

😳😳😳😳😳
Fixed for truth
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 07:24:05 PM »
Fixed for truth
Deleting threads is a full-time job with dearth. I think he needs to be reassigned to permanent guest status with all the bells and whistles, you know, the bold unclickable screen name, blank profile, frustrating inability to log in, etc.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2018, 07:25:04 PM »
I would say yes. I still think you're part of that equation but you don't post nearly as much about politics or obsessively repeat the same 4 motifs day in and day out over and over and over again. Those guys do.

Straw Man and 240 are both obsessed with politics.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 07:26:31 PM »
Fixed for truth

How does your brother Shizzo fit into all of this?!??
X

Kwon3

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2018, 07:28:30 PM »
Straw Man and 240 are both obsessed with politics.
It's getting a little old. Politics is fine, I love politics, but I still post about plenty of non-political things in this forum. The ratio's like 35:65. Thing about Straw Man is he's exhausted and doesn't reply with actual talking points anymore. A flat ad hominem followed by a loaded question with unnecessarily numerous question marks is all you get these days. I think he needs a break from the site, at least until after the final vote count from the Midterms gets tallied.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 07:34:25 PM »
Hey, saves the cops some tedious work they'd rather not do, right?

It should be lawful for citizens to shoot these abusive thugs that block traffic and harass people.

I'm looking forward to the day when they fuck with the wrong person and get delt.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2018, 07:41:45 PM »
Are you implying I'm controlling your account? Great, now my cover's blown and I have to go back to lurking again.

off your meds ?

this doesn't even make sense

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2018, 07:57:07 PM »
Q