Author Topic: New Movie About Trans Bodybuilder  (Read 3871 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
New Movie About Trans Bodybuilder
« on: October 12, 2018, 09:32:35 PM »
Not only do we Getbiggers get “Bigger” this weekend, but in some select cities we get the new documentary about male bodybuilder Matt Kroczaleski’s transition to a woman, “Transformer:”

https://www.transformerfilm.com

If you scroll down you can click on to watch the trailer and also see the list of theaters where it is playing.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Re: New Movie About Trans Bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 09:35:13 PM »
Poster:

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 09:41:43 PM »
To my fellow Getbiggers,

I must confess that as an open minded, thinking, worldly person, when I discovered this movie, even for me, this took my breath away.  This is a whole brand new chapter in bodybuilding and Getbig.

6 Reps

:o

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 10:15:02 PM »
Is that Shawn putting on eyeliner?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 10:31:11 PM »
Hollywood is gone mental  ::)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 03:26:17 AM »
"world's strongest man" oh brother ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 03:42:05 AM »
Hollywood is gone mental  ::)

these guys are completely destroying the art form of being a dime piece tranny. there has to be an estrogen level test to determine who qualifies.  if you are going to do this s@@t, then at least look like a hot chick.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 05:54:17 AM »
Guy is fucked.What a weirdo.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 06:09:48 AM »
If they don't start in their teens or early 20's with estrogen, especially if they're not Asian, it's over.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 06:22:43 AM »
I’ll be sure to never view this movie.

The nut needs epic shock treatment, not a film.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 07:55:29 AM »
these guys are completely destroying the art form of being a dime piece tranny. there has to be an estrogen level test to determine who qualifies.  if you are going to do this s@@t, then at least look like a hot chick.

I know that’s a dude,  but it’s a bad example for your post because it looks like a dude.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 11:02:55 AM »
Trans Trender:  someone who is trans just for the attention
X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 11:09:23 AM »
I know that’s a dude,  but it’s a bad example for your post because it looks like a dude.

That's a dude who is well homogenized.  This dude is a f a g who isn't homogenized.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2018, 11:13:44 AM »

K

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2018, 07:51:55 PM »
I have met "Kroc" on numerous occasions. I've watched him compete and I've been in the gym while he was training.

When I first saw him walking around in a dress I was POSITIVE he was just trying to be funny.  He looked exactly like a huge bodybuilder wearing a dress and some make up for Halloween.  Not a tranny. Not a trans gender whatever. Just a huge masculine bodybuilder trying to be funny.

I fear his mind may be gone.
a

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2018, 10:02:43 PM »
I’m expecting a few four-star reviews from Huffpost, Politico and Vox.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2018, 10:35:11 PM »
No way.

Is this a joke?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 10:43:40 PM »
"The world's strongest man faces his greatest test of strength:
becoming a woman".

Are stories like these actually comedies for people to laugh inside while faking admiration?

I can not believe anyone,even libtards,can not find this disgusting and hillarious.

Also,Kroc is the world's strongest man?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 11:27:12 PM »
At this stage in his life, especially after decades of steroids and heavy weights, he simply does not have the genetics for this.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2018, 02:48:46 AM »
This is probably not the right place to ask but I'll give it a go: there are probably many types of physical differences in these people who want to change sex but when an XY born man (presuming this guy is) wants to change to a woman because that's what he "feels" like or "identifies" with, is this a mental illness or is it just the same as being homosexual (ie. not in the genetic makeup, like in a gene that codes for homosexuality) but just how they feel? Or maybe this is coded in their genes? Maybe there are more things to the way we humans are then "just" what our genetic make up looks like?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2018, 03:00:05 AM »
Worlds strongest man, who struggles to deadlift 550lbs.
Theres gymrats I know who rep that.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2018, 04:24:41 AM »
This is probably not the right place to ask but I'll give it a go: there are probably many types of physical differences in these people who want to change sex but when an XY born man (presuming this guy is) wants to change to a woman because that's what he "feels" like or "identifies" with, is this a mental illness or is it just the same as being homosexual (ie. not in the genetic makeup, like in a gene that codes for homosexuality) but just how they feel? Or maybe this is coded in their genes? Maybe there are more things to the way we humans are then "just" what our genetic make up looks like?

Hmmm, h0mo gene? Intredasting... maybe that does lay the foundation for the later impulses... but I'm wondering if there may also be a link to heavy hormone use?  Years of surpressing their natural T-levels to the point they can't rebound when they finally stop juicing - then their estrogen etc. rises - they start wearing frilly undies, then bad makeup, then the end game of wanting to put their tallywhackers in a pickle jar... (a la Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner)

And thinking about this the other way round - F -> M - wasn't there an East German female athlete ('80s) who took that much Turinabol that years later she also ended up growing a solid 'tache and attempting to sew a d1ck on...?

#sobrave
T

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2018, 05:42:56 AM »

Hmmm, h0mo gene? Intredasting... maybe that does lay the foundation for the later impulses... but I'm wondering if there may also be a link to heavy hormone use?  Years of surpressing their natural T-levels to the point they can't rebound when they finally stop juicing - then their estrogen etc. rises - they start wearing frilly undies, then bad makeup, then the end game of wanting to put their tallywhackers in a pickle jar... (a la Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner)

And thinking about this the other way round - F -> M - wasn't there an East German female athlete ('80s) who took that much Turinabol that years later she also ended up growing a solid 'tache and attempting to sew a d1ck on...?

#sobrave

Possibly hormones have an effect. Young people who "don't know who they are yet" jump to conclusions too quickly and think they must be the opposite sex instead of waiting puberty out and finding out they are the sex they are born with. I wonder if there is some kind of undefined societal pressure here. Seems like giving in to every minute insecurity and emotion make people believe something is wrong with them and they jump to the "trendy" thing to do; go transgender as that will put them in the victim role and they'll get attention and empathy for their weak mindset. Teenagers should wait until they are grown up at least, and grown ups....who knows where this urge comes from unless they have opposite internal genitals or out of whack hormones of some sorts.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2018, 07:05:06 AM »
Possibly hormones have an effect. Young people who "don't know who they are yet" jump to conclusions too quickly and think they must be the opposite sex instead of waiting puberty out and finding out they are the sex they are born with. I wonder if there is some kind of undefined societal pressure here. Seems like giving in to every minute insecurity and emotion make people believe something is wrong with them and they jump to the "trendy" thing to do; go transgender as that will put them in the victim role and they'll get attention and empathy for their weak mindset. Teenagers should wait until they are grown up at least, and grown ups....who knows where this urge comes from unless they have opposite internal genitals or out of whack hormones of some sorts.

Perhaps in some instances in the West.

But how does one explain the large numbers of transgenders in Thailand and the Philippines?

For instance, I know that Thailand has no sex education at all in school, so there is no agenda there.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2018, 07:36:46 AM »

#sobrave

Makes sense.