Author Topic: Belly button pops out  (Read 7881 times)

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
Belly button pops out
« on: October 14, 2018, 09:08:23 PM »
I just find that my belly button pops out recently.  I don't feel sick or painful but my friends advise me that reduce the dose of hgh because my hgh belly is quite big.  i ask my coach but he doesn't think it is not side effect of high dose hgh.  do i need to see doctor? 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Belly button pops out
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 04:12:50 AM »
Get some help, seriously.

You are messing yourself up.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 02:32:14 PM »

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 10:32:39 PM »
HGH for sure is contributing to your belly button popping out or it is the cause of your belly button popping out.  It is a win win situation if you lower the HGH dosage because you will have a smaller stomach and your belly button will go back to normal most likely. The best course of action would be to quit the HGH or go back to a therapeutic dosage until your belly button is back to normal. I would advise against continuing the HGH and to be honest you should probably see a doctor about your stomach because any sane person would go see a doctor immediately. The only reason you have not seen a doctor is because bodybuilding has desensitized you to such a extreme degree. I mean think about before you got involved in bodybuilding if over a 6 month to year period your stomach swelled up 4 times the size of average and your belly button started popping out you probably would have thought you were dying and saw a doctor. Just stop the HGH until you get your stomach under control any gains that you lose can be gained back with in 6 months at the most. Get on top of this before you find out all your organs are three times the size of normal like Dallis Mcarver's were.

Elvishk

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 11:23:00 PM »
HGH for sure is contributing to your belly button popping out or it is the cause of your belly button popping out.  It is a win win situation if you lower the HGH dosage because you will have a smaller stomach and your belly button will go back to normal most likely. The best course of action would be to quit the HGH or go back to a therapeutic dosage until your belly button is back to normal. I would advise against continuing the HGH and to be honest you should probably see a doctor about your stomach because any sane person would go see a doctor immediately. The only reason you have not seen a doctor is because bodybuilding has desensitized you to such a extreme degree. I mean think about before you got involved in bodybuilding if over a 6 month to year period your stomach swelled up 4 times the size of average and your belly button started popping out you probably would have thought you were dying and saw a doctor. Just stop the HGH until you get your stomach under control any gains that you lose can be gained back with in 6 months at the most. Get on top of this before you find out all your organs are three times the size of normal like Dallis Mcarver's were.

I understood HGH can enlarge my internal organs but it is too fast.  I start HGH injectction 10iu per day almost two years.  Is it reasonable to have this problem?  By the way, hgh will enlarge my prostate?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 02:51:02 AM »
Honestly man 10ius of growth hormone is a lot even if it is generic stuff and everyone reacts in a different way. If your not going to see a doctor you should at least lower the hgh dose to something like 2 iu's or quit taking it until your stomach go's back to normal.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 02:57:20 AM »
What is your end goal taking all of this stuff are you trying to go pro? You have to be spending a shit load of money if you are taking 10ius a day for 2 years.

I went through all your posts cause I'm board and holly shit dude I dont know where to begin. it seems like you are abusing steroids and hgh and are obsessed with bodybuilding. It seems like you are not happy in life and you have some body dismorphia issues you need some help with. Your first post from years ago with your picture you look great in and if the avatar you have is of your stomach it is sad to see you did that because you looked better than most people to begin with.

You talk about all these negative side effects you are getting from steroids in every post almost why are you still abusing them? In just a few posts I read you have a leaking prostate, distended stomache, severly shrunken balls, gyno, hair loss, deca dick, ect.. You need to slow down and get everything under control before you regret it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 03:45:29 AM »
What is your end goal taking all of this stuff are you trying to go pro? You have to be spending a shit load of money if you are taking 10ius a day for 2 years.

I went through all your posts cause I'm board and holly shit dude I dont know where to begin. it seems like you are abusing steroids and hgh and are obsessed with bodybuilding. It seems like you are not happy in life and you have some body dismorphia issues you need some help with. Your first post from years ago with your picture you look great in and if the avatar you have is of your stomach it is sad to see you did that because you looked better than most people to begin with.

You talk about all these negative side effects you are getting from steroids in every post almost why are you still abusing them? In just a few posts I read you have a leaking prostate, distended stomache, severly shrunken balls, gyno, hair loss, deca dick, ect.. You need to slow down and get everything under control before you regret it.

This.

Get some psychological help.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 09:57:05 AM »
Honestly it is sad because this dude is probably spending all his money on hgh and steroids. Op you seem like a nice dude and your sense of humor cracks me up but it is clear you are not happy and it seems like bodybuilding is tied in with it all.

Elvishk

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 06:31:23 PM »
Honestly it is sad because this dude is probably spending all his money on hgh and steroids. Op you seem like a nice dude and your sense of humor cracks me up but it is clear you are not happy and it seems like bodybuilding is tied in with it all.

To be honest, i'm 160cm tall, very short.  No bodies care me.  I can't change my height but can be a muscular.  No doubt steroids can help, and I use hgh and insulin too.  I spend lots of money on these , foods and supplements.  As the result, i got it.  Roid-gut, huge pecs, rock-hard biceps, massive quads…..  At the meantime, i have all the side effect.  i don't mind the gut, because it makes me look bigger and manly.  I really feel that everyone have paid attention on me.  Recently my ex girl friend and friends call me pig, because i cannot control my gut and look like a roid pig.   Bald head, shrunken balls, no dick, tits.....  my coach asked me why my posers was so empty when i go to the stage.  Also he said don't know how you will control that huge distended gut.  Get ready to have your ass kicked on stage.  i don't look like a muscular guy when wearing clothes.  i love to show off my muscle at gym, swimming pool, beach, changing room.  Otherwise, people feel that i'm a fat not a bodybuilder.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 07:47:56 AM »
How much did you use? what was your heaviest cycle?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 06:58:24 PM »
Its called an umbilical hernia.  GH has nothing to do with it, as people that don't even workout get them.  As long as you can push it back in, you're fine.  If it becomes discolored, painful, or you can't push it back in, then you will need to get it fixed.

BodybuilderinThailand

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2019, 12:10:51 PM »
I just find that my belly button pops out recently.  I don't feel sick or painful but my friends advise me that reduce the dose of hgh because my hgh belly is quite big. 

i had this during 2017 and the early part of 2018. it was an umbilical hernia.  the organs are bulging through a weak point in your abdominal wall "belly button"

i had a surgery to have it fixed this past may. was about a week before i could resume normal life and then a month before i could start training again. 

was a problem that needed fixing, don't want to have structural weak points on your body.  it sounds fairly certain that what you are describing is also an umbilical hernia