Author Topic: Elizabeth " Pocahontis " Warren  (Read 21026 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Elizabeth " Pocahontis " Warren
« on: October 15, 2018, 02:29:22 PM »
Trump said he'd donate  a million bucks to her favorite charity if she ever proved her claim via DNA test.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Elizabeth " Pocahontis " Warren
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 02:35:03 PM »
Trump said he'd donate  a million bucks to her favorite charity if she ever proved her claim via DNA test.
https://q13fox.com/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-releases-dna-test-with-strong-evidence-of-native-american-ancestry/
Hmmm, looks like science is on her side.

Of course Trump said he never promised her the that. Funny thing about that as it's on video from a rally.
https://www.wxyz.com/news/national/president-trump-falsely-denies-hypothetical-1m-charitable-offer-to-warren-for-proving-heritage

Are Trump's own words fake news? ???

Trump already told us that he doesn't stand by anything that he says

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 02:43:28 PM »
6-10 generations back. Lol, yup, she was right there with Sitting Bull and the rest of them. Oh brother  ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 02:51:37 PM »
Warren is such a nutcase.

She has almost as much common sense as a rock.

We can only hope she spends her all time at pow-wows with her very native cousins who I'm sure will be so glad to invite her.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 03:53:55 PM »
ELIZABETH WARREN’S DNA TEST IS ‘USELESS,’ ‘INAPPROPRIATE AND WRONG’ CHEROKEE NATION OFFICIAL SAYS

After Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren took a DNA test to determine if she had Native American ancestry, a Cherokee Nation official responded, calling such a test “useless.” In a statement, Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said the test was “not evidence for tribal affiliation.”

Warren released a DNA test on Monday showing that while the vast majority of her ancestry was European, there was "strong evidence" of Native American ancestry, "likely in the range of six to 10 generations ago."

“A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship,” Hoskin Jr. said in response. “Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation.”

Hoskin Jr. went on to say that the use of a DNA test was “inappropriate and wrong.”

“Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong," he said. “It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage.”

On Monday evening, Warren tweeted her reasoning for taking a test.

"I won't sit quietly for [President Donald Trump's] racism, so I took a test," she wrote. "But DNA & family history has nothing to do with tribal affiliation or citizenship, which is determined only—only—by Tribal Nations. I respect the distinction, & don't list myself as Native in the Senate."

President Donald Trump has, in the past, referred to Warren as "Pocahontas." In July, Trump told attendees at a rally in Montana he would give "a million dollars" to a charity if Warren took a DNA test to prove she had Native American ancestry.

When asked by reporters on Monday, however, the president denied making any such offer.

"I didn't say that," he said."You better read it again."

Trump then told reporters he would only give the money if he could administer the test himself.

"I'll only do it if I can test her personally, OK?" he said, according to ABC News. "That will not be something I enjoy doing either."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/elizabeth-warrens-dna-test-useless-inappropriate-and-wrong-cherokee-nation-1171290%3famp=1

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 05:13:22 PM »
I didn't know Trump was a  expert on DNA testing and genetics?
Warren only claimed to have some distance native American ancestry, which she proved.

Can't Trump just admit, she has a distant ancestor that was Native American.
It ruins one's credibility if they can't ever admit they made a mistake .

Trump's challenge was, "if it shows you're an Indian."  Lots of room for interpretation.   

Did it?  According to the Cherokee Nation it didn't. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 05:14:53 PM »

Warren only claimed to have some distance native American ancestry, which she proved.

Warren listed herself as a minority in law directories.

That's a far cry from what you wrote.
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 05:22:52 PM »
It's so funny watching that video where she travels back to Norman, Oklahoma and tries to present herself as 'folksy' for a few camera shots.

The lack of self awareness is just mind boggling.

The Democrats cannot win in middle America. They are not a legitimate national party. If you cannot legislate and legitimately pass laws through Congress, I simply cannot take you serious.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »
Trump said he'd donate  a million bucks to her favorite charity if she ever proved her claim via DNA test.
https://q13fox.com/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-releases-dna-test-with-strong-evidence-of-native-american-ancestry/

Of course Trump said he never promised her the that. Funny thing about that as it's on video from a rally.
https://www.wxyz.com/news/national/president-trump-falsely-denies-hypothetical-1m-charitable-offer-to-warren-for-proving-heritage

You really are a mooncalf Howard aren't you?

Ok...Since Warren is 1/1,024 Native American Trump should donate 1/1,024 of $1,000,000 which is....$976.56.

Howard MoonCalf….developmentally delayed. When's the last time you had cognitive testing done?

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 05:29:48 PM »
Trump's challenge was, "if it shows you're an Indian."  Lots of room for interpretation.   

Did it?  According to the Cherokee Nation it didn't. 

Elizabeth Warren is not an Indian.

Trump knows his detractors are all 'caught up in their feels'(as the young folks would say) about him being President and he uses it against them.

He's smarter than they are.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 05:32:22 PM »
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 05:37:04 PM »

Yeah I seen that today.

Freaking hilarious  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 05:43:06 PM »

Along with Avanatti, She got pwned big time....lmao

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2018, 05:54:00 PM »
Dear Straw,

You'll be pleased to learn I'm off the independent fence and firmly on the left with the dems now.

It was team Trump that put my wife and I in their camp 100%.

After various interactions with team Trump supporters, I'm convinced they have no respect for me or any democratic ideas/people.

Thus, the only sensible thing to do, is vote them out on Nov 6.

The senate is a long shot, but the house is a good bet for the dems now.

That's the first step.
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2018, 06:02:38 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2018, 06:22:01 PM »
::)

I translate that as a sure vote for the Republicans.

Whether it comes to doing another bodybuilding show or leaving getbig, Howard always does the opposite of what he says.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2018, 06:31:09 PM »
Howard spelled Pocahontas wrong.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2018, 07:26:23 PM »
I didn't know Trump was a  expert on DNA testing and genetics?

Can't Trump just admit, she has a distant ancestor that was Native American.
It ruins one's credibility if they can't ever admit they made a mistake .

She said her mother was discriminated against by her fathers parents because she was Indian. Not some distant ancestry.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2018, 08:26:06 PM »
Dear Straw,

You'll be pleased to learn I'm off the independent fence and firmly on the left with the dems now.

It was team Trump that put my wife and I in their camp 100%.

After various interactions with team Trump supporters, I'm convinced they have no respect for me or any democratic ideas/people.

Thus, the only sensible thing to do, is vote them out on Nov 6.

The senate is a long shot, but the house is a good bet for the dems now.

That's the first step.

You are so dishonest.  You showed up relatively recently as a regular poster on this board and have been a liberal since day one. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2018, 08:27:29 PM »
ELIZABETH WARREN’S DNA TEST IS ‘USELESS,’ ‘INAPPROPRIATE AND WRONG’ CHEROKEE NATION OFFICIAL SAYS

After Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren took a DNA test to determine if she had Native American ancestry, a Cherokee Nation official responded, calling such a test “useless.” In a statement, Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said the test was “not evidence for tribal affiliation.”

Warren released a DNA test on Monday showing that while the vast majority of her ancestry was European, there was "strong evidence" of Native American ancestry, "likely in the range of six to 10 generations ago."

“A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship,” Hoskin Jr. said in response. “Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation.”

Hoskin Jr. went on to say that the use of a DNA test was “inappropriate and wrong.”

“Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong," he said. “It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage.”

On Monday evening, Warren tweeted her reasoning for taking a test.

"I won't sit quietly for [President Donald Trump's] racism, so I took a test," she wrote. "But DNA & family history has nothing to do with tribal affiliation or citizenship, which is determined only—only—by Tribal Nations. I respect the distinction, & don't list myself as Native in the Senate."

President Donald Trump has, in the past, referred to Warren as "Pocahontas." In July, Trump told attendees at a rally in Montana he would give "a million dollars" to a charity if Warren took a DNA test to prove she had Native American ancestry.

When asked by reporters on Monday, however, the president denied making any such offer.

"I didn't say that," he said."You better read it again."

Trump then told reporters he would only give the money if he could administer the test himself.

"I'll only do it if I can test her personally, OK?" he said, according to ABC News. "That will not be something I enjoy doing either."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/elizabeth-warrens-dna-test-useless-inappropriate-and-wrong-cherokee-nation-1171290%3famp=1

Owned.  Boggles my mind how someone as educated as this woman, with all her success, can be such a dope. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2018, 09:53:33 PM »
She said her mother was discriminated against by her fathers parents because she was Indian. Not some distant ancestry.

I thoroughly agree with your last sentence, but how much credence should we give the first?  It's solely based on family lore. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2018, 12:08:25 AM »
 :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2018, 12:23:08 AM »
 ;D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2018, 03:24:50 AM »
 ???
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2018, 03:30:04 AM »
AND... Pocahontis had a meltdown that would make Pellius blush with envy. (Go to her Twatter if you wanna read, but this was all posted within an hour)
a